CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie

+11
LiveLaughLove
Nan11
mcsparkle
westav
Darkman
snowbird
One Wonders
Gizmo711
Katie2
Chickenbutt
angiefly2
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Legal Services to Anthony Family
Brad Conway
Law Office of Bradley Conway
189 S Orange Ave.
Suite 1850
Orlando, FL 32801

Mark Lippman
255 S Orange Ave.
Suite 720
Orlando, FL 32801

Mark Nejame
Nejame Law
189 S Orange Ave.
Suite 1800
Orlando, FL 32801

NAME AND ADDRESS OF TRANSFEREE,
RELATIONSHIP TO DEBTOR DATE
DESCRIBE PROPERTY TRANSFERRED
AND VALUE RECEIVED
The Baez Law Firm
522 Simpson Rd.
Kissimmee, FL 34744-4458
Attorney for Debtor
9/9/2011 Debtor may have reliquished rights to
photographs of Debtor. Value unknown.

Bolded, italicized and underlined by me.
Riddle me this......why should Casey's bankruptcy discharge George and Cindy's debts?

So if I am reading this right.....Casey gave the rights to Caylee's photos to Jose? What in the world is he going to do with them?
I am so confused......

ETA: Sorry, this is info from the Bankruptcy Papers

I could be very wrong, but the way I understand bankruptcy is that you cannot turn over anything of value just prior to filing bankruptcy. But CA turned what ever she had (rights to pictures etc.) over to Baez a year or so ago, so it may not stand in the way of her bankruptcy. As for Cindy and George, I think what it means is that any money Casey owes to George and Cindy will also be listed in Casey's bankruptcy, at least thats the way I understand it to mean.

However, I also believe that any money made after the "filing" of bankruptcy she will be able to keep. But I think the judge can give partial bankruptcy and still hold her liable for some of that debt if he feels that she will make money after being granted bankruptcy. But I can be wrong, every state is different and I'm really not sure what it is in any one of them, just a logical guess on my end.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 2 Empty Re: Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:15 am

Sometimes I think Casey Anthony sold her soul to the devil. There has to be some justice at the end for Caylee, it's just going to take a little longer with Casey to get hers, but when it does, I'm sure she will regret that she didn't pay for it while here on earth.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 am

-snipped from Giz's post-
As for Cindy and George, I think what it means is that any money Casey owes to George and Cindy will also be listed in Casey's bankruptcy, at least thats the way I understand it to mean.

G and C are listed as people CA owes money to, but so are their attys. That's what I don't get. I get CA owes them money, but their attys? How is that CA's debt?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:-snipped from Giz's post-
As for Cindy and George, I think what it means is that any money Casey owes to George and Cindy will also be listed in Casey's bankruptcy, at least thats the way I understand it to mean.

G and C are listed as people CA owes money to, but so are their attys. That's what I don't get. I get CA owes them money, but their attys? How is that CA's debt?

I didn't see that. No, I doubt that Casey A will be responsible for her parents' atty's. I just don't see how that can be. Unless George and Cindy decided to sue Casey for their atty fees (probably just to help her with the bankruptcy case) I don't know, that is confusing.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:02 pm

In those pictures up above, Casey is showing marks of a tan from a bathing suit. I wonder what beach she is going to and how does she stay away from the public when doing so?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Brad Conway
Law Office of Bradley Conway
189 S Orange Ave.
Suite 1850
Orlando, FL 32801
Unknown Amount for Legal Services to the Anthony Family

Mark Lippman
255 S Orange Ave.
Suite 720
Orlando, FL 32801
Unknown Amount for Attorney Fees and Costs

Mark Nejame
Nejame Law
189 S Orange Ave.
Suite 1800
Orlando, FL 32801
Unknown Amount for Attorney Fees and Costs

Cindy Anthony
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32839
Unknown Amount and Unknown Reason

George Anthony
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32839
Unknown Amount and Unknown Reason

Remember the Eikelbooms? They are listed separately, not as a single entity.

See what I'm saying? Since when can CA claim G&C's debts? That just pisses me off! Sorry if I keep going on about this.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:32 pm

OK, OK I'll leave it alone now....but I still don't like it Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 2 2672159185
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:02 pm

I hate to look at her ugly disgusting face. I don't understand how anyone can come to her aid, she is a worthless piece of **** AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

She will get hers one day, she'll probably be arrested for stealing again (because she can't seem to help herself) and the court will throw the book at her and give her the max.

The rest will come to her after she leaves this world. She is one person that has to be afraid of dying,

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Darkman wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:In those pictures up above, Casey is showing marks of a tan from a bathing suit. I wonder what beach she is going to and how does she stay away from the public when doing so?
Who knows .. I SURELY do not! :)

Possibly was tanning in one's back yard / pool etc?
p.s. At least she didn't tan "topless" .. and that's a FACT Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 2 22155654

I would like to see some duct tape around her breathing area and dumped in one of those pools. Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 2 22155654

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Darkman, I agree with you. I have moved on. In fact, I had moved on the day after the verdict. What I am trying to understand is the legality of the bankruptcy, not just CA's, but anyones. If people think I didn't/don't care about Caylee, then so be it. I cannot waste my time worrying about the past or things I cannot change. I can only worrying about what I can control.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:05 am

The news is saying that George and Casey have reconciled and that George is paying for a condo for Casey to live in Cape Canaveral. I don't think I would have been able to forgive a child of mine for accusing me of those horrible things just to save her own ass.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Darkman wrote:Which News is saying that? ( .. i didn't look on line for it)

.... on a different note, if it's TRUE ----- of course they DID (reconciled) :)

Did you people ever consider this scenario:

----------

Baez tells Cindy and George something like ... -- if you want to save your daughter's life ... "we" (all of us, that is) have to "play it" THIS WAY...

.. and the rest is history... ;)

I suspected right from the start a possibility of this scenario ;)

makes perfect sense......

I guess you have a good point, however, I don't think that I would have been able to even look at my child after they murdered my grandchild and putting the blame on me as well as blaming me for molesting her. That's a little tough to forgive even if the lawyer did advise it as an excape for their daughter.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:41 pm

As for moving on after the verdict, I did so immediately. I wasn't about to let Casey Anthony consume me that way.

She will get hers one day. One cannot do such a horrific thing to an innocent child, no less, and go unpunished.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:The news is saying that George and Casey have reconciled and that George is paying for a condo for Casey to live in Cape Canaveral. I don't think I would have been able to forgive a child of mine for accusing me of those horrible things just to save her own ass.

Here is the article about George paying Casey condo.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Darkman wrote:lol, just came across this one: (looks like it has today's date)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is no way I believe that George or her bother molested her, I think she is pure evil who only worries about one person and that person is Casey Anthony. She came up with this story to hopeful save her life and it did. I also don't believe that the child accidentally drown and she just happens to bag the child and throw her in the trunk until she could stand the smell. Then this supposed good mother get rid of her child in the words so she can be eaten by animals. I really hopes Cayley haunts her mother in her sleep. However, I guess you would have to have a conscious and I don't believe Casey has one.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next