CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie

+11
LiveLaughLove
Nan11
mcsparkle
westav
Darkman
snowbird
One Wonders
Gizmo711
Katie2
Chickenbutt
angiefly2
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 3 Empty Re: Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie

Post by snowbird Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Darkman wrote:They just said on CNN that Casey is considering to become a Paralegal ... etc ...

... consdering a career change, so to speak ...
I wonder if she ever finished high school. LOL Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 3 22155654
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 3 Empty Re: Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie

Post by snowbird Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 pm

That man just really makes me sick, I just can't believe he said that he told the juries in good faith that George molested Casey. All the lies this girl told and that is the one he choose to believe. I call bs. I bet dr Phil will be interviewing that b tch
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 am

I am so sick of this &*$#@ waisting tax dollars for this crap. She got away with murder and she still isn't satisfied.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:25 am

No snowbird, she never finished high school. She had her parents believing that she was graduating all the way up to the last minute and then told them. Typical of Casey.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:42 am

First of all, I really do not understand this bankruptcy BS. For one, an attorney can not sue you for unpaid fees, it will not go on your credit report. Two, if she files bankruptcy now, and law suits come after this time, they will not be included in the bankruptcy. Bankruptcy does not cover your bills for the rest of your life, only what you enter at the time of bankruptcy.

What does she intend to gain from this bankruptcy? In bankruptcy, your credit is ruin for 10 years at the least. So she is only screwing herself. What is Mason thinking about in doing this. I must be missing something. If she makes a movie deal (which I doubt will ever happen) or write a book (which I doubt will ever happen), Mason nor Baez will not be able to claim any of the royalties with or without bankruptcy.

So what's the point?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:27 am

Gizmo711 wrote:First of all, I really do not understand this bankruptcy BS. For one, an attorney can not sue you for unpaid fees, it will not go on your credit report. Two, if she files bankruptcy now, and law suits come after this time, they will not be included in the bankruptcy. Bankruptcy does not cover your bills for the rest of your life, only what you enter at the time of bankruptcy.

What does she intend to gain from this bankruptcy? In bankruptcy, your credit is ruin for 10 years at the least. So she is only screwing herself. What is Mason thinking about in doing this. I must be missing something. If she makes a movie deal (which I doubt will ever happen) or write a book (which I doubt will ever happen), Mason nor Baez will not be able to claim any of the royalties with or without bankruptcy.

So what's the point?
The bankruptcy is pure and simple if it is granted then the other law suits can't go forward. She will not be responsible of anything she has done. She will not have to take the stand and answer any questions about caylee. She can't take the fifth anymore because her legal issue is over with so this is the only thing that will stop all lawsuits. Then after she is granted bankruptcy then she can sell her story by book or movie and live like the queen she thinks she is.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 pm

snowbird wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:First of all, I really do not understand this bankruptcy BS. For one, an attorney can not sue you for unpaid fees, it will not go on your credit report. Two, if she files bankruptcy now, and law suits come after this time, they will not be included in the bankruptcy. Bankruptcy does not cover your bills for the rest of your life, only what you enter at the time of bankruptcy.

So what's the point?
The bankruptcy is pure and simple if it is granted then the other law suits can't go forward. She will not be responsible of anything she has done. She will not have to take the stand and answer any questions about caylee. She can't take the fifth anymore because her legal issue is over with so this is the only thing that will stop all lawsuits. Then after she is granted bankruptcy then she can sell her story by book or movie and live like the queen she thinks she is.

But what other money does she owe besides her lawyers and parents? I know that lawyers cannot go after their clients for legal fees, they have to chalk it up, which is why they always get them up front. And the law suits couldn't possibly be put in her bankruptcy because they havent materialized yet. Wont the bankruptcy judge see right thru their plan? The judge does not have to grant bankruptcy to her if he thinks she has alterior motives (which we all know she does). I would think that she would wait until after the law suits to file, I really don't think that this will prevent the law suits from going forward. But I could be wrong (which I probably am). Laughing

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

=snipped=

However, that all ended today in a chaotic scene outside a Tampa courthouse, reminiscent of the swarm awaiting Anthony the last time we saw her, leaving the Orange County Jail on July 17, 2011. Anthony was at the courthouse for a hearing in her bankruptcy filing.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Interesting article she says she doesn't believe that she owes Baez any more money. She states that she did this to move on with her life after civil trial got postpone. She also admitted that she has not relinquish her rights to write book or make movie. Her attorney said that she good an offer three weeks ago there for I can't see how it would be granted.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:20 am

Chickenbutt wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

=snipped=

However, that all ended today in a chaotic scene outside a Tampa courthouse, reminiscent of the swarm awaiting Anthony the last time we saw her, leaving the Orange County Jail on July 17, 2011. Anthony was at the courthouse for a hearing in her bankruptcy filing.

I didn't see it, but I hope it let CA know that she will never be able to walk around like a free woman again. She will have to stay in hiding.

As for a book deal or a movie deal, I doubt that anyone would want to see or read anything more about CA other than it being her arrest for something.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:22 am

Does any one know when the federal courts going to rule on her bankruptcy? Or did they rule granting it and I missed it?
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 am

Thanks, so she has a new phone and has not paid her phone bill. How does this girl get away with all this sh-t. I wonder if she has a car that she owes money for or if she paid it out right. I can't believe she can just say she is living off of friends. She must have an apartment and from the pictures of her reading it must be by the beach. She sure living the life of Riley after killing her child.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:02 am

One Wonders wrote:
snowbird wrote:Thanks, so she has a new phone and has not paid her phone bill. How does this girl get away with all this sh-t. I wonder if she has a car that she owes money for or if she paid it out right. I can't believe she can just say she is living off of friends. She must have an apartment and from the pictures of her reading it must be by the beach. She sure living the life of Riley after killing her child.
Welcome. I don't know when the AT&T bill was made. It could have been before her arrest. It is over a 1000.00 dollars though. It's amazing isn't snow, that she keeps this good luck that follow's her everywhere? Pro Bono lawyers lining up to do her bidding at the snap of her finger's. On the paper work for her BK she claims she dosen't have a car, shrug. Who know's? Remember when she said on her video diary (that was mysteriously hacked and ect.) that she had a computer and a couple of other thing's that were "her's" and no one could take away? Well, she didn't list em. She also didn't list that poor dog. Who know's where she is living? I personally don't give a shit. I would however like to know just who is supporting her worthless ass and how much those gift cards were worth. Yup, Life Of Riley for sure on someone else's dime and most likely George and Cindy's blood money.
I agree that she has been living off the money from Cindy and George interview. I always thought that is why they did the interview. They set up a charity with the money, so I wonder how it was funneled to her. They may have said the were giving money to the homeless.
Her attorney admitted in court that three weeks before court someone was offering her a book deal, so to me this means she has a way of making money so she would be able to pay her bills if she wanted to. Sooner or later things are not going to go her way and she will fall big time.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:21 pm

OMG, I hope it is not true, but rumor has it that Casey is pregnant.

Those 12 village idiots can blame themselves for this if it is true. This woman should never have been released.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:OMG, I hope it is not true, but rumor has it that Casey is pregnant.

Those 12 village idiots can blame themselves for this if it is true. This woman should never have been released.
Where did u hear that? I hope not true because I would hate to see another child disappear under her watch.. Maybe she thought having a baby would get her more money for interviews
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:16 pm

It was put out by The National Enquirer. They say she has a "high profile, well known, easily recognized, older, wealthier" boyfriend and she is pregnant. According to the write up, she is not naming the father.....again.

Just a few of the sites spouting this nonsense. There are many, many more. Just Google CA pregnant?

I hope Giz doesn't mind me answering you What a Face
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks chickenbutt for the links.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next