CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kendrick Johnson Discussion Thread #1

+2
Chickenbutt
CherokeeNative
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kendrick Johnson Discussion Thread #1 Empty Re: Kendrick Johnson Discussion Thread #1

Post by twee Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Something is fishy, the smell coming from the Sheriff is not from a fart but from the sh*t coming from his mouth. JMO
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Kendrick Johnson Discussion Thread #1 Empty Re: Kendrick Johnson Discussion Thread #1

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Kendrick Johnson - found dead in Gym mat at HS
Post by sams on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:19 pm

+
----
-Kendrick was a 17 year old in Georgia who was found dead, upside down in a gym mat at his High School. His death was originally called an accident. Not sure who determines that. Is it the Me and/or local LE? The parents got a court order to exhume his body and the Doc who performed the 2nd autopsy says he found a sign of trauma on his neck. Evidence of foul play is a possibility. A new investigation is called for. The family found out the Kendrick's body was found to be stuffed with newspaper. His organs were not in the body. The missing organs at this time is a mystery. Seeing as the body was delivered to the Funeral home, I would think the organs went missing at the ME's office. The family has retained Ben Crump to represent them. A new investigation is being called for and that looks appropriate to me. What do others think about this??

Moving here for continuity....

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Re: Kendrick Johnson - found dead in Gym mat at HS
Post by twee on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:41 am

+
----
-I was just going to post the following:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57607105-504083/kendrick-johnson-death-missing-organs-are-reason-to-suspect-foul-play-in-ga-teens-gym-mat-death-victims-parents-say/

Interesting to note that no one of authority is agreeing how the Kendrick's body was disrespect. I hope more attention is called to this matter.

Also this from Anderson Cooper (as of today it was second video from top)
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/

Moving here for continuity
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by sams on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:40 pm

+
----
-I don't know anything about treatment of a decomposing dead body. The Funeral Home issued a statement that they received the 17 year olds body in that condition and he was treated with the normal, usual and ethical consideration given to a decomposing body. Reading on the net that frequently the decomposing organs are not returned to the body when removed at autopsy due in part to the foul odor. That makes sense to me. How the teenager wind up in a rolled up, 10 foot tall upright mat. Both the Sheriff's Office and the Georgia BCI investigated the tragedy. At least, the Sheriff called upon the BCI and did not try to handle it alone in the town.

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by Omachka on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:44 pm

+
----
-sams wrote:
Kendrick was a 17 year old in Georgia who was found dead, upside down in a gym mat at his High School. His death was originally called an accident. Not sure who determines that. Is it the Me and/or local LE? The parents got a court order to exhume his body and the Doc who performed the 2nd autopsy says he found a sign of trauma on his neck. Evidence of foul play is a possibility. A new investigation is called for. The family found out the Kendrick's body was found to be stuffed with newspaper. His organs were not in the body. The missing organs at this time is a mystery. Seeing as the body was delivered to the Funeral home, I would think the organs went missing at the ME's office. The family has retained Ben Crump to represent them. A new investigation is being called for and that looks appropriate to me. What do others think about this??
I guess I was so caught up in Trayvon's case I didn't hear about this one. I noticed it yesterday when I saw an article about Kendrick's body being exhumed and the dr they hired finding evidence of blunt force trauma to his neck indicating his death was a result of foul play. I started looking up articles and learned of a shoddy investigation by the police and evidence completely ignored. Heck even common sense ignored. Like why would a healthy 17 year old trying to reach a shoe not just tip the rolled up mat over and unroll it to reach the shoe? There were gym shoes near the bleachers with what appeared to be blood on them but those were not tested, they were thrown away? Who's shoes were they? Why not collect them as evidence?

Ben Crump was successful in getting Trayvon Martin's case into a courtroom has been hired by Kendrick's parents to get a full investigation into this case so I think it's going to be in the news a lot more now.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57606770-504083/new-photos-in-ga-teen-kendrick-johnsons-death-raise-specter-of-foul-play-report-says/

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/08/us/georgia-gym-mat-death/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Frederick Leatherman has also posted on his blog about it here.

http://frederickleatherman.com/2013/10/11/time-to-reinvestigate-kendrick-johnsons-death/

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by twee on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:56 pm

+
----
-http://www.walb.com/story/23730130/reward-offered-in-kendrick-johnson-case

$10,000 reward offered for information...

Hope something comes of this

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Thanks guys....I think I got all the posts moved from the news thread to the main thread.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Thanks guys....I think I got all the posts moved from the news thread to the main thread.
Thanks for moving this thread out here, CB. I have a feeling we will be hearing lots more about this. I hope the family gets answers soon and will get some justice for Kendrick. There is no way this young man fell or crawled in the mat on his own. There is a huge cover up at play here.
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Heard on HLN today there will be a hearing on the 30th to ask for release of the entire video from the gym. Parents have filed the lawsuit and CNN has joined in.

And you are very welcome Oma.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:42 pm

HLN is reporting this morning that a judge ordered all investigative reports, videos, etc be released. Apparently CNN in helping the parents and will be getting all the info shortly.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:HLN is reporting this morning that a judge ordered all investigative reports, videos, etc be released. Apparently CNN in helping the parents and will be getting all the info shortly.
Thank you CB. I hope we get to see them also. I have heard "rumors" that there was kids in the gym at the time, and also Kendrick was see the sheriff's daughter. I don't like rumors it just muddles the water!!
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:17 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/justice/georgia-gym-mat-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

-snipped-

Valdosta, Georgia (CNN) -- Michael Moore, the U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia, is expected to make an announcement Thursday in the case of Kendrick Johnson.

The Georgia teen was found dead inside a rolled-up high school gym mat this year.

It's unclear what exactly Moore will say. He has previously said he was reviewing the case and weighing whether to open an investigation. A news conference is scheduled for 1 p.m. ET Thursday.

More at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Just saw the videos on HLN.....nothing I saw to make me go hmmmmmm. I don't see the videos posted anywhere yet. Will keep looking and post if I find them.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sams Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:34 pm

US Attorney Michael Moore for the Middle District states "The death probe will be reopened". A thorough investigation will be conducted as it needs to be with so many questions. Bringing in the Feds can only help the investigation and bring more validity to the final determination of cause of death. Seen a few of the videos. Far as I know, the teenager was found in a mat surrounded by other upright mats. These mats are supposed to be hundreds of lbs. Is that right? Saw Lawyer Crump with the Johnson family on CNN. He is talking "cover up". As the local Sheriff brought in the Georgia Bureau of Investigation immediately, can a "cover up" be reaching into the highest LE Agency of the state of Georgia?

sams

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:10 pm

If anyone can stomach Jane Velez Mitchell, she will be doing a segment on Kendrick tonite.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:If anyone can stomach Jane Velez Mitchell, she will be doing a segment on Kendrick tonite.

BBM -- Ahhh NOOOO
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:22 pm

lol twee.....me either.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:24 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/31/justice/georgia-gym-mat-death/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Federal prosecutor will look into Kendrick Johnson case
-snipped-
Macon, Georgia (CNN) -- Nearly 10 months after their son died, the parents of Kendrick Johnson are finally getting what they've been asking for: another investigation into the teen's mysterious death in the gym of Lowndes High School in Valdosta, Georgia.

Michael Moore, the U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia, said Thursday that federal authorities will investigate the circumstances behind the death of Johnson, whose bloody body was found inside a rolled-up gym mat on January 11.

Johnson's family suspects the 17-year-old was murdered and that someone has tried to cover up evidence in the case.

More at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sams Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:If anyone can stomach Jane Velez Mitchell, she will be doing a segment on Kendrick tonite.
I like Jane Velez . No doubt Jane will be supporting the Johnson family. Will try to catch the show. After death, blood and fluids do pool on the lowest point of the body which for poor Kendrick was his face and head. He was dead for something like 22 hours before his feet were seen by 2 students and already decomposing as were his organs. Very tragic.

sams

Back to top Go down

Post by sams Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Watched Jane. She is talking conspiracy between the Sheriff office and Georgia Bureau of Investigation going to the highest levels in Georgia.

sams

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:10 am

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/21/justice/kendrick-johnson-surveillance-videos/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

-snipped-
Kendrick Johnson's family waited months for hundreds of hours of surveillance video, hoping it would answer their questions. It only raised others.

Rather than showing how their 17-year-old son's body ended up in a school gym mat in January, the four cameras inside the Valdosta, Georgia, gymnasium showed only a few collective seconds of Johnson, jogging. The camera fixed on the gym mats was blurry.

*More at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/21/justice/kendrick-johnson-surveillance-videos/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

-snipped-
Kendrick Johnson's family waited months for hundreds of hours of surveillance video, hoping it would answer their questions. It only raised others.

Rather than showing how their 17-year-old son's body ended up in a school gym mat in January, the four cameras inside the Valdosta, Georgia, gymnasium showed only a few collective seconds of Johnson, jogging. The camera fixed on the gym mats was blurry.

*More at link
I was just dropping by with the same link. The Johnson family has every reason to suspect a cover up in this. It seems way more than just a sloppy investigation... It's also a sloppy cover up. I hope the federal investigation will show what happened and not only catch the perp (or perps) but also give the poor family some peace. I hope the Feds are also investigating LE and the school to find out why they botched this investigation.
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:52 pm

two brother bell dads the fbi guy

Oldest Bros 18 In wrestling team

http://www.ncsasports.org/wrestling-recruiting/ga/valdosta/lowndes-high-school/branden-bell1

talks about his dadee fbi conections In his personal statement goals an abitions ect wants to major In Law?
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:29 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/13/justice/kendrick-johnson-schoolmates-subpoena/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

=snipped-

Macon, Georgia (CNN) -- Kendrick Johnson's former schoolmates and their parents have been subpoenaed by a federal grand jury investigating the Georgia teen's 2013 death, according to sources with knowledge of the subpoenas.

Outside the federal courthouse Thursday, U.S. Attorney Michael Moore said, "We're working methodically, and sometimes we remember we're running a marathon instead of a sprint. So, we're working on it. It's better to get it right than to get it fast. I'm satisfied that the FBI is moving forward at the appropriate speed, and they're doing a fine job."
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next