CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elizabeth Johnson, Mother of Missing/Murdered Gabriel Johnson

Go down

Elizabeth Johnson, Mother of Missing/Murdered Gabriel Johnson Empty Elizabeth Johnson, Mother of Missing/Murdered Gabriel Johnson

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:19 am

December 2009 is the last time Logan McQueary saw his son Gabriel. Just after that Logan and Gabriel's mother Elizabeth had a fight and Elizabeth fled to Florida (where else?) with baby Gabriel. Enroute to Florida, Elizabeth texts to Logan "I killed him. You made me do it". She goes on to describe how she suffocated him and left him in a trashcan. After being arrested she changed he story to giving Gabriel to a couple in a park in San Antonio, TX. Gabriel, or the couple, has never been seen or heard from since.
Elizabeth was convicted in 2012 for unlawful imprisonment, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference. She was sentenced to 5 years and 3 months. With time served, she was released July 11, 2014 and requested she be allowed to move out of Arizona. It was approved and she is currently living in New Mexico.
I think she should have been charged with murder, but with no body, no proof, no witnesses, I guess they did the best they could.

In a twist, Tammy Smith, a friend of Elizabeth's, faced charges also. She was charged with forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference. She was sentenced to 30 days and 3 years probation. She was released Aug 2012.

To further complicate things, Tammy's husband Jack, who stood by her side during this whole ordeal, rolled his vehicle in July 2014. There are conflicting reports on his injuries, but he was released home and died the next day at home. A death investigation has ensued and due to Tammy Smith statements to the police, his death has be deemed "suspicious". I cannot find any further information on the investigation, but will keep looking.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down