CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by angiefly2 Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 19 - Part 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 19 - Part 2

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 19 - Part 3

Last edited by angiefly2 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 pm

inchworm71 wrote:This is an awesome forum!

I dread hearing her continuing lies but I AM looking forward to the prosecution! Going to be another long week. Jodi Arias #2 - Page 8 2893009358

Welcome to CW! were you by chance a member of THM? Your name looks familiar.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Ang, Next week can you please try to remember to post the days trial to the Library? If you need a refresher in how to do it, PM or email me.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Hey inchworm....your name sounds familiar to me too.
Anyway, Welcome to CW....join us in chat tomorrow. We would love to have you!

Again for the new folks......just scroll down on the home page to the Chat box near the bottom. Click "log in" in the upper right corner of the chat box and you are there! We all have a live stream link up as well as the chat window and we chat in real time about the trial, and when things get boring, we pick on one another... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 8 22155654 ....not to worry, it's all in good fun. Please join us if you can.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Gizmo wrote:

Yes, but I believe it was all a sham just to try and reel Travis in. But it didn't work, he may have been too weak to turn down the sex, but he wasn't to weak to allow himself to even consider marriage with the likes of Jodi. He said it all, three hole wonder, slut, etc., she put herself in that position to be called that, she broke into his e-mail, had his phone security code, slashed his tires more than once and even sent e-mails to his girlfriend, yet the only violence he showed was words thrown at her. If he was violent as she claims he was, he would have knocked the hell out of her for any one of those things.

How can Jodi claim that she wanted so much to please Travis yet she did all of the above things to him? That just proves what a liar she really is. In one breath she is saying that she didn't want to turn down any sex that would have been Travis' fantasy, yet she tapes a sex call, breaks into his house, threatens to go to the bishop, slashes his tires, etc., etc., did she think that these things would make him happy?

Exactly, Gizmo. And his friends said that Travis was in the process of working with his Bishop, confessing his moral lapses, and seeking counseling to overcome his issues. He had confessed his sins. In other words, he knew he had a problem. I have not heard one single comment about Jodi ever feeling sorry for her moral lapses.

I do not consider her a Mormon because she did not consider herself a Mormon. She told Abe that she was dabbling in Mormonism. She was never practicing, only when it suited her, when she was around Mormon men. She continued to drink Starbucks, continued to have premarital sex, and she continued to be a deceptive and violent person, slashing TA's tires, threatening his friends, and finally committing 1st degree murder.

I don't think TA should be put on a pedastal by any means, but he knew what he was doing was wrong. Jodi, to this day, has never come clean.
Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Phoen....you expressed my thoughts exactly, only much better. I agree about Jodi being a Mormon for all the wrong reasons. She never truly believed in the tenets of Mormonism, if that is the right word. She saw it as means to an end. The end being married to Travis and having all that he had. Having the friends, the physical trappings, house, nice cars, wife of a PPL Manager or whatever his title was and a physical relationship that she could guide to satisfy her own lusts.
Travis was no saint, but who amongst us is? I take comfort in the fact that he was doing what he needed to do to assure his place with his God.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Ang, Next week can you please try to remember to post the days trial to the Library? If you need a refresher in how to do it, PM or email me.

No problem :)

BTW I added part 3 of today's trial just now in my original post.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Crazy Nan? You??? Never!!!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by inchworm71 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 am

angiefly2 wrote:
inchworm71 wrote:This is an awesome forum!

I dread hearing her continuing lies but I AM looking forward to the prosecution! Going to be another long week. Jodi Arias #2 - Page 8 2893009358

Welcome to CW! were you by chance a member of THM? Your name looks familiar.

I'm not sure what THM is but I don't think so.
inchworm71
inchworm71

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:13 am

Inchworm.....she was referring to The Hinky Meter. A blog most of us were on for the Casey Anthony trial. No matter, we are glad to have you here with us!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:31 am

Possible areas for cross-examination:

1) Police report Jodi was at grandparents' house when they arrived to investigate gun burglary one week before murder of TA. On stand, Jodi said she didn't know about the burglary for hours later because was at Buddhist monastery at the time w/ no cell phone reception. (NG called monastery. They have cell phone reception there.)

2) Jodi testified she did not tell Daryl Brewer she was going to Mesa, and had no plans to go there at that time. This contradicts his testimony.

3) Jodi testified she brought along gas cans to load up on gas in Utah where it was cheaper. Receipts presented by prosecution show she actually filled the cans in Pasadena, Calif. before going to Mesa, Ariz.

4) Jodi testified that she wasn't afraid of Travis physically because he had only hit her one time. She had already testified of several other instances of alleged abuse.

5) Jodi claims Travis tied her up on the sleigh bed. Exactly how do you tie someone down to a SLEIGH BED. There are no bed posts! Musta had a LOT of rope!

Just enough rope to hang herself on cross, no doubt.

Can't wait for more of the Jodi Reality Tour tomorrow.
Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:35 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:They just replayed something I meant to comment on earlier. When Nurmi asked Jodi about the grandparents' gun, he asked her if she "broke into her grandparents" to steal the gun; she said no. He then asked if she orchestrated someone else "breaking in" to steal the gun; she said no. Well, she was living with her grandparents at the time, right? So, of course she would not have had to "break in". That, in my opinion, is what she was saying no to. Notice he didn't ask her if she stole the gun, or if she staged the scene to look like a break-in. Very well orchestrated question, if you ask me.

Wow, great catch. Thanks for pointing it out. They completely orchestrated that question, parsed the language so she could say in all honesty she didn't "break in" ... He didn't ask her if she took it!!
Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:49 am

Phoenician wrote:Possible areas for cross-examination:

1) Police report Jodi was at grandparents' house when they arrived to investigate gun burglary one week before murder of TA. On stand, Jodi said she didn't know about the burglary for hours later because was at Buddhist monastery at the time w/ no cell phone reception. (NG called monastery. They have cell phone reception there.)

2) Jodi testified she did not tell Daryl Brewer she was going to Mesa, and had no plans to go there at that time. This contradicts his testimony.

3) Jodi testified she brought along gas cans to load up on gas in Utah where it was cheaper. Receipts presented by prosecution show she actually filled the cans in Pasadena, Calif. before going to Mesa, Ariz.

4) Jodi testified that she wasn't afraid of Travis physically because he had only hit her one time. She had already testified of several other instances of alleged abuse.
5) Jodi claims Travis tied her up on the sleigh bed. Exactly how do you tie someone down to a SLEIGH BED. There are no bed posts! Musta had a LOT of rope!

Just enough rope to hang herself on cross, no doubt.

Can't wait for more of the Jodi Reality Tour tomorrow.

That was a big mess up. That's why the lawyer had to re-ask the question and remind Jodi what she had said previously. Then Jodi had to think quick and say "with his hand only once", then the lawyer had to remind her of the hit in the face, that she said wasn't her face but her jaw or something. Jodi can forget it once the prosecutor gets his hands on her she will be ripped to threads.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Darkman wrote:Ya .. but again .. i don't see the point in that...
Cuz if that fact is so important .. i am sure prosecutor will ask her the same thing...
And now she will say NO for sure .. as she already said that she used "Travis's gun".

So if her attorney would asked her more direct question about it .. she would say NO anyhow..

To me though .. by her saying she didn't break in etc .. already means that she is saying she didn't take / stole the gun .. regardless how the question was asked. (as the gun was reported stolen .. and she "didn't break in there", according to her).

Something like that :)

Nobody is gonna accuse Squirmy Nurmi & Jodi Liar Pants of being the brightest tools in the shed. But they are clever, and this is just one example of the clever little dance they have orchestrated. Their dance includes truths, half-truths, and outright lies. But the dance is coming to an end.
Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 pm

[quote="Phoenician"]
Darkman wrote:Ya .. but again .. i don't see the point in that...
Cuz if that fact is so important .. i am sure prosecutor will ask her the same thing...
And now she will say NO for sure .. as she already said that she used "Travis's gun".

So if her attorney would asked her more direct question about it .. she would say NO anyhow..

To me though .. by her saying she didn't break in etc .. already means that she is saying she didn't take / stole the gun .. regardless how the question was asked. (as the gun was reported stolen .. and she "didn't break in there", according to her).

Something like that :)

Well yes, she did admit to killing him ... after telling two other stories before that. She is simply telling the third version of what did not, in fact, happen. There is no way she didn't know that she shot him in the face. There is no way he continued to threaten her after he shot her in the face. There is just not a lot of common sense explanation for stabbing someone 27 times. If she wanted to plea to 2nd degree or temporary insanity, that would be more credible. And obviously, we know that she DID attempt to plea to 2nd degree murder. But the jury does not.

So, this lame attempt to set up a self-defense scenario. It's completely unbelieveable. You feel sorry for the defense attorney having to even try to suggest this to the jury. Her petty, whining complaints about what Travis supposedly said or did pale in comparison to actual abuse suffered by real victims every day, and pale in comparison to what Jodi did to Travis. I find the strategy of slandering the victim reprehensible and that clouds my view of Jodi and Nurmi.

And JM's job is to show pre-meditation. The state would not accept a 2nd degree plea. So he just needs to slice through all her lies and inconsistencies. Let's start off with the fact that she claims to have shot him in the face first. The facts just don't support that. He was shot last, after almost all his blood was gone. All Juan has to do is prove she lied about that, and her testimony has to be virtually digarded. If she can't even tell the truth about how the killing took place, why should we believe anything leading up to it?

Jodi thinks she is clever. And that is evident from her lies.
Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next