CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:35 pm

OH CP, I disagree about the 5 days off! I am going to have withdrawals! And watching the replays is making me nuts. I wanna see new stuff!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:55 pm

If you look at the diagram of the bathroom and that closit, there are two entrances and exits to the closit, one directly from the bathroom and one from the hallway. The gun "supposedly" was at the top of the shelves nearest to the bathroom, exactly at the beginning of the entrance from the bathroom. Why would she have ran down the hallway then back to the other end of the closit to get the gun, when all she would have had to do was go into the closit from the bathroom entrance and grab the gun.

And why wouldn't Travis have cut her off from the bathroom entrance and grab the gun himself, if this gun was Travis' he certainly would have known where it was better than Jodi.

Her story is such Bull s*#T, she would not have run back in the direction of the bathroom if she was trying to run for her life. She would have immediately thought that Travis would cut her off from the bathroom entrance.

I think it will be obvious to the jury that the gun used was her grandfathers gun that she stole from him.

I cannot see this jury coming back with any other verdict but "guilty to murder one". JMO

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Giz...I agree on the verdict..the question is LWOP or death?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:55 pm

I have a life....a boring one, yet a life!
I did watch her break...loved every minute of it.
I need to find something productive to do. CN suggested I find a wall to paint...... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 24 22155654
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Why don't you bring me some? Something pretty in pink?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:What are we going to do all day today? No trial to watch! I could clean house...nope. I could go grocery shopping...nope. I could eat.....well maybe. I could sleep.....but I might miss something!

I have done a little all all, especially the eating part. I layed some tile, I ran to the store and I pigged out so far.

I just heard a caller on HLN say something that made a lot of sense. If Travis was so intent on killing Jodi as she claims, how come he didn't go get his gun? Why? Because he didn't have a gun that's why. I also believe the other thing that she said and that was that the jury was only testing Jodi with all those questions to see if she would end up telling them something a little more believable than what she has been telling her attorney and the prosecutor. What ever the case, her responses were a big fail, especially when she said that she thought that when she pointed a gun it would make someone stop even if it was unloaded. Hello Jodi....It would not make the owner of the gun stop if he knows that his gun is unloaded, that goes without saying. So Jodi certainly didn't have an answer for that question and a very big question at that.

Wow, that's a great point, BRAVO to the HLN caller.

AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:04 am

Gizmo711 wrote:I'm pretty confident that Martinez knew that Jody was not going to own up to not having returned that gas can. I don't think that Martinez is going to leave it at that because that would make it seem that he just threw it out there. I think he just wanted it to stick out what she had claimed so that when he brings someone from Walmart to state such it will bring her to the liar that she is.

As for what happened to that third gas can, I'm pretty sure that it was left out in the desert after she probably burned her bloody clothes. I doubt that she didn't think of that when premeditating this murder. She certainly would not have wanted those clothes found and they could have blown all over the place.

I think that Martinez is saving the best for last. Nurmi and Martinez seem to have a hate thing going on between them, and I truly doubt that Martinez is going to let Nurmi win this case, he (Martinez) is doing his homework.

Just my take on all this.

Gizmo, Great Minds Think Alike! I too think JM is going to blast her and Wurmi Nurmi clear out of the park before this is over. It seems JM is systematically setting the stage for his final play in the trial.

Also, like I said in an earlier post there is speculation that Matt McCarthy is going to turn and will testify for the prosecution about those coded messages, and forged letters. I read it on the following thread, not sure what page (sorry) but read thru it because its very interesting and telling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:22 am

hello clarice wrote:Has anyone noticed the 'secret signs' from the defense lawyers when arias doesn't know how to answer a question? Willmott has been noted to shake her head 'no' on several occasions. At first I thought wormi nurmi was just getting bored and was enjoying examining the contents of his nostrils until I started noting that when he stuck his right index finger towards his right nostril and the murderer was looking at him for 'help' with an answer, his action seemed to prompt her to answer 'I don't know.' Left finger to left nostril seems to indicate she should answer 'No or can't remember.' Is it just me? am I starting to hallucinate? do I need to take a break from this bullsh!t? Are lawyers supposed to 'coach' their lying clients from their desk?
Welcome AuntBella - what a cute little puppy you have!!

Thanks Clarice! And no you are not alone I have notice that when Jodi gets flustered she immediately looks in the direction of "Wormi Nurmi" for guidance. I haven't paid close enough attention to notice the "secret signs" but there is defiantly something happening between them.
AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:27 am

Chickenbutt wrote:OH CP, I disagree about the 5 days off! I am going to have withdrawals! And watching the replays is making me nuts. I wanna see new stuff!

Me too CB! The replays are constant and just leaves me wanting more.
AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:47 am

Martinez hasn't proven anything yet in regards to the gas cans.

#1-He has to prove that Walmart had no returns of gas cans on the day in question. I'm surprised that Jodi's attorney didn't object to Juan throwing out his comment that Walmart had no record of this. I figured her attorney would have objected on the grounds of "talking about facts not yet in evidence"

#2-He has to produce the receipt from her third transaction at the gas station in Salt Lake City where she got gas at 4am. Without the actual receipt, she can claim that the $19 charge was due to her going into the store (as most stations have) and buying munchies, food and drink for her trip. Since it was a debit card transaction, there's got to be a copy of exactly what she bought just like the first two at that station

Am I missing anything here?
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:54 am

I think Dr Drew and others are making too big a deal over the video where Jodi is sleeping on Travis' lap like a kittycat. We've heard that Jodi would sometimes work a night shift at Applebees and then drive 5 hours to see Travis. This could have been one of those times. I guarantee that's the kind of answer she'd give if asked to defend it.

I think Jodi's a lying piece of _________, but in terms of fairness we do have to keep open this possibility as a reason for her behavior in that video.
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:17 am

Sea Ray wrote:Martinez hasn't proven anything yet in regards to the gas cans.

#1-He has to prove that Walmart had no returns of gas cans on the day in question. I'm surprised that Jodi's attorney didn't object to Juan throwing out his comment that Walmart had no record of this. I figured her attorney would have objected on the grounds of "talking about facts not yet in evidence"

#2-He has to produce the receipt from her third transaction at the gas station in Salt Lake City where she got gas at 4am. Without the actual receipt, she can claim that the $19 charge was due to her going into the store (as most stations have) and buying munchies, food and drink for her trip. Since it was a debit card transaction, there's got to be a copy of exactly what she bought just like the first two at that station

Hi Ray, Before I let my Vodka Martini get the best of me and say something sarcastic I'll try and answer your question.

#1-Walmart will take back pretty much anything they sell (there's a few exceptions, gas cans not one) either with or without a receipt. BUT, regardless whether you have one or not, they still run the transaction thru the register. They will ask for ID for purchases over $10, and you still have to sign the copy they keep. If you do have a receipt, they give you both back after marking on the original what was returned. I shop there, I return there, and the process doesn't change.

Walmart keeps records of every transaction and it wouldn't be to hard for JM to subpoena that store and get that information.

#2-The gas station in SLC is open for gas 24 hours a day, BUT NOT THE CONVENIENCE STORE. It may have changed since 2008, but back then the only thing she could have bought at that hour WAS GAS! I'm not for SLC, and I'm not family with this chain of station but this fact has been confirmed in other forums.

THIS IS NOT JM's first time at the Rodeo. Now I'm not an attorney, I never even heard of this case until January, but I can guarantee that JM knows EXACTLY what he is doing, what he is going to say, and how Jodi will respond before he EVEN asks the question. He is setting her up for the grand finale in this case, and he will prove these statements in his rebuttal.

I hope this clears up your questions and I apologize for my Vodka comment. I was just being a smart ass. Embarassed

AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:21 am

Sea Ray wrote:I think Dr Drew and others are making too big a deal over the video where Jodi is sleeping on Travis' lap like a kittycat. We've heard that Jodi would sometimes work a night shift at Applebees and then drive 5 hours to see Travis. This could have been one of those times. I guarantee that's the kind of answer she'd give if asked to defend it.

I think Jodi's a lying piece of _________, but in terms of fairness we do have to keep open this possibility as a reason for her behavior in that video.

Hey Ray, I agree with you there it's been played a lot. It's creepy to see them together it just makes her look more like some skank laying all over him in a room full of men.
AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 am

New Smilie Jodi Arias #2 - Page 24 1503052887
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:06 am

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 24 2455564847 Done

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 24 1714678657
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:15 am

AuntBella wrote:
Sea Ray wrote:Martinez hasn't proven anything yet in regards to the gas cans.

Hi Ray, Before I let my Vodka Martini get the best of me and say something sarcastic I'll try and answer your question.

#1-Walmart will take back pretty much anything they sell (there's a few exceptions, gas cans not one) either with or without a receipt. BUT, regardless whether you have one or not, they still run the transaction thru the register. They will ask for ID for purchases over $10, and you still have to sign the copy they keep. If you do have a receipt, they give you both back after marking on the original what was returned. I shop there, I return there, and the process doesn't change.

Walmart keeps records of every transaction and it wouldn't be to hard for JM to subpoena that store and get that information.

#2-The gas station in SLC is open for gas 24 hours a day, BUT NOT THE CONVENIENCE STORE. It may have changed since 2008, but back then the only thing she could have bought at that hour WAS GAS! I'm not for SLC, and I'm not family with this chain of station but this fact has been confirmed in other forums.

THIS IS NOT JM's first time at the Rodeo. Now I'm not an attorney, I never even heard of this case until January, but I can guarantee that JM knows EXACTLY what he is doing, what he is going to say, and how Jodi will respond before he EVEN asks the question. He is setting her up for the grand finale in this case, and he will prove these statements in his rebuttal.

I hope this clears up your questions and I apologize for my Vodka comment. I was just being a smart ass. Embarassed

Vodka or no vodka, I'm interested in what you have to say.

As for the Walmart question, I'm not questioning whether Walmart would take the can back. I'm saying that JM needs to eventually show a fact that supports his statement that they do not have a record of a returned gas can that day. Hopefully that's coming but until it does, he hasn't proven anything. His statement at this point is not backed up by any facts entered into evidence

As for the gas station, I'm glad to hear that the convenience store wasn't open at that time of night but I still think Jm needs to produce the actual receipt. It can't be that hard to find. Seems to me that the Visa/MC co must have it and it could easily be subpoenaed . Can you think of any reason why he can't get ahold of the actual receipt?

My point in all of this is that he'd better do these things or else he runs the risk of disappointing jurors and watchers like me. These records are there for him to get. He'd better do it
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:52 am

AuntBella wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:I'm pretty confident that Martinez knew that Jody was not going to own up to not having returned that gas can. I don't think that Martinez is going to leave it at that because that would make it seem that he just threw it out there. I think he just wanted it to stick out what she had claimed so that when he brings someone from Walmart to state such it will bring her to the liar that she is.

As for what happened to that third gas can, I'm pretty sure that it was left out in the desert after she probably burned her bloody clothes. I doubt that she didn't think of that when premeditating this murder. She certainly would not have wanted those clothes found and they could have blown all over the place.

I think that Martinez is saving the best for last. Nurmi and Martinez seem to have a hate thing going on between them, and I truly doubt that Martinez is going to let Nurmi win this case, he (Martinez) is doing his homework.

Just my take on all this.

Gizmo, Great Minds Think Alike! I too think JM is going to blast her and Wurmi Nurmi clear out of the park before this is over. It seems JM is systematically setting the stage for his final play in the trial.

Also, like I said in an earlier post there is speculation that Matt McCarthy is going to turn and will testify for the prosecution about those coded messages, and forged letters. I read it on the following thread, not sure what page (sorry) but read thru it because its very interesting and telling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I too think that Matt McCarthy is going to turn on Jodi. I'm sure he doesn't want to perjure himself for a "Jodi". However, even if he doesn't, that coded message sent to him by Jodi is damaging enough to anything that he may be testifying in Jodi's favor.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:08 am

Seeing as the bullit enterred in the head and lodged in his cheek then I guess his head was bent down when the gun went off. otherwise she would have had to be standing over him. Is this where the "quarter back position" comes into play? How could he have had enough room in that bathroom to get into that position? If the gun was his I'm sure if he wanted to kill Jodi he would have ran for his gun way before she had a chance to. According to her story, they both ran completely around the hallway and back into the bathroom. He could have cut her off by just going thru the bathroom entrance and beating her to that gun, if it was his.

IT is so obvious that she had that gun all along and the knife with all intent on killing Travis unless he agreed no to go to Cancun with Mimi.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next