CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by snowbird Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:18 am

angiefly Yea, I think they don't believe a word she said when she Martinez was like Travis and made her shake. They know he was only guestioning her and if Travis appoach he like this then he was abusive.
Her and her attorney though she got one over on Martinez, but now they know the jury doesn't buy it.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:55 pm

The Walmart lie, getting gas in Salt Lake City, the story about the hurt finger, the banks statements...Lie after Lie after LIE! The jury is all to aware now of her manipulations and twisted versions of her story.

But the best is yet to come! According to Nancy Grace and speculations from court insiders (so I've read), Matt McCarthy is going to turn and testify for the prosecution regarding the incoded messages Jodi sent him from prison, and about those forged notes. It also ties into JM question yesterday when he asked her of Matt would lie for her and she said NO! JM then tried to bring into evidence a statement form Matt and that's when Wormi objected and called sidebar. I don't think they had any idea this was coming into play.

Can't wait to see more of this unfold next week.
AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:59 pm

Jennifer Love Hewitt as Jodi..???????
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Jennifer Love Hewitt as Jodi..???????

Maybe, but I'm thinking Vanessa Marcel (Brenda from General Hospital) and well, it's TGIF lets pick the rest of the cast, shall we?

Juan Martinez - Andy Garcia
Wormi Nurmi - Jabada Hut (I know, that's mean) but can't think of any one right now, any suggestions
Judge Sherry Stevens - Tess Harper
Jodi's Mom - Rosanne Barr

Ok, you're turn....

AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:13 pm

What about when Jodi Arias was asked by one of the Jurors if she was mad at Travis when she was stabbing him? She blurted out that she felt NO FEAR and tried to recover by saying that she felt no anger! Jodi Arias #2 - Page 23 22155654 She put her foot right in her mouth in a very big way that time. What about shooting Travis with a gun that according to Arias, Travis told her that it was NOT loaded? It is a further insult to someone's intelligence to say that she didn't call 911 because she was trying to "protect Travis's reputation". One of Travis's friends, I think a former roommate said that Travis complained about coming home to find Arias hiding in his closet! If that is NOT creepy, I don't know what would make your skin crawl more!

By the way, I just love your adorable Avatar, AuntBella! What a little cutie pie!

I don't know about everyone else, but, I am becoming so overwhelmed by all the BS that I feel like fainting. I don't understand how the Jurors can still look at her without being SICK. Arias "claims" that she thought killing someone was wrong under any circumstances, and yet look at what she did to Travis! I think the Jury needs to see those autopsy photos in the closing statements. Jodi Arias #2 - Page 23 2488575162
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Booklover444 wrote:What about when Jodi Arias was asked by one of the Jurors if she was mad at Travis when she was stabbing him? She blurted out that she felt NO FEAR and tried to recover by saying that she felt no anger! Jodi Arias #2 - Page 23 22155654 She put her foot right in her mouth in a very big way that time. What about shooting Travis with a gun that according to Arias, Travis told her that it was NOT loaded? It is a further insult to someone's intelligence to say that she didn't call 911 because she was trying to "protect Travis's reputation". One of Travis's friends, I think a former roommate said that Travis complained about coming home to find Arias hiding in his closet! If that is NOT creepy, I don't know what would make your skin crawl more!

By the way, I just love your adorable Avatar, AuntBella! What a little cutie pie!

I don't know about everyone else, but, I am becoming so overwhelmed by all the BS that I feel like fainting. I don't understand how the Jurors can still look at her without being SICK. Arias "claims" that she thought killing someone was wrong under any circumstances, and yet look at what she did to Travis! I think the Jury needs to see those autopsy photos in the closing statements. Jodi Arias #2 - Page 23 2488575162

Thanks BL, from what I've read the jury, even the Judge has had enough of her bullshit. At least that's how I read the posts. Here's the site if you're interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Good Morning everyone!

It had been brought to my attention that the OT chatter in the live chat has become distracting to others watching the trial. I am one of the worst offenders...lol.
So, let's please limit our OT to the sidebars and breaks, so as not to distract the members who are really listening to the trial.
I will try to do better, I promise
Thank you!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:35 pm

You know what me "twisted" on this?

If she doesn't get the death penalty, and has to serve life in prison I honestly don't she'll suffer behind bars. From what I've seen and read she has made a whole new life these last for years. She a girlfriend, other inmates like her, and she has been a model prison, even the guards seem to like her. To me, if feels like "ONE LAST BITCH SLAP FROM JODI", like she getting the last laugh because prison life seems to suit her.

I don't know how anyone else feels, BUT THIS JUST "GRINDS MY GEARS"

AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntBella Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Good Morning everyone!

It had been brought to my attention that the OT chatter in the live chat has become distracting to others watching the trial. I am one of the worst offenders...lol.
So, let's please limit our OT to the sidebars and breaks, so as not to distract the members who are really listening to the trial.
I will try to do better, I promise
Thank you!

Agreed CB! (BLUSHING) I'm a little guilt of this one too. By the way, Good Afternoon to you too!

AuntBella
AuntBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:55 pm

What are we going to do all day today? No trial to watch! I could clean house...nope. I could go grocery shopping...nope. I could eat.....well maybe. I could sleep.....but I might miss something!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Jodi Arias

Post by hello clarice Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Darkman wrote:Like I am not saying she is saying the truth, lol ...

.. knowing her she is more likely is lying anyhow...

All i am saying .. When she replied "I DID return it .. And i got Cash back" ... -- Martinez said" "Ah! .. So you are saying you got Cash back..."

And simply moved on .. - like it can't be proven one way or another anyhow, if she did get cash .. or is lying ... - cuz getting cash back, even though is QUITE RARE .. is physically possible... (it happened to me.. and i know other people, inluding my mother who was given cash back .... my ex wife .. etc)))

Like in 90 or 95 or maybe even in 99% of cases it's credit card credit .. - but it can happen ... ESPECIALLY if one is determined NOT TO LEAVE a record (in the case that could be for her there, not that i am saying that she did get cash FOR SUR, lol .. as i said, more likely she is lying......) ... if one is DETERMINED .. one can try hard to get cash back .. and WALMART is quite relaxed (on exchanges, returns etc .. ) .. there were occasions when they did exchanges without even a receipt (for me including)..

She could have give them a story .. that she doesn't have a credit card on her .. etc etc etc ... that she doesn't have an original receipt (even though she had it) ... that she doesn't have a credit card on her .. but she'll just get something else insteasd .. - like take it back .. and then i ll get something else for example .. and pay the differnce in cash .. (or you ll give me couple dollars back in cash, if the new amount is less than the credit)...
All i know .. when someone will try HARD not to leave a credit card trace, when trying to return something .. or exchange it for something else .. if one is as DETIRMINED as she could be ... or as CONIVING as she can do .. - there is a good chance of possibility of that happening .. and, again, not that i am saying that that was the case here...

All I know Martenez left it alone .. - when if it was so important he could have insisted that she was a liar, continue further ... by saying something like: "You are lying, miss Arias, aren't you.. because Walmart's do not give cash back as a refund for transactions that were made on Credit Cards originally?"

But he simply let it alone ... Who knows .. Maybe it was a mistake .. maybe he should have pressed more on that, lol...

Did he finish now anyhow... or he ll continue on Wednsday?
If so, LOL, he can maybe still return to that (if he is reading this post of mine, for example) :)))))
Juan let it go because he had stated previously that Wal Mart had confirmed that no gas can was purchased or returned on the date(s) stated.
hello clarice
hello clarice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:What are we going to do all day today? No trial to watch! I could clean house...nope. I could go grocery shopping...nope. I could eat.....well maybe. I could sleep.....but I might miss something!

I have done a little all all, especially the eating part. I layed some tile, I ran to the store and I pigged out so far.

I just heard a caller on HLN say something that made a lot of sense. If Travis was so intent on killing Jodi as she claims, how come he didn't go get his gun? Why? Because he didn't have a gun that's why. I also believe the other thing that she said and that was that the jury was only testing Jodi with all those questions to see if she would end up telling them something a little more believable than what she has been telling her attorney and the prosecutor. What ever the case, her responses were a big fail, especially when she said that she thought that when she pointed a gun it would make someone stop even if it was unloaded. Hello Jodi....It would not make the owner of the gun stop if he knows that his gun is unloaded, that goes without saying. So Jodi certainly didn't have an answer for that question and a very big question at that.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:03 pm

I'm pretty confident that Martinez knew that Jody was not going to own up to not having returned that gas can. I don't think that Martinez is going to leave it at that because that would make it seem that he just threw it out there. I think he just wanted it to stick out what she had claimed so that when he brings someone from Walmart to state such it will bring her to the liar that she is.

As for what happened to that third gas can, I'm pretty sure that it was left out in the desert after she probably burned her bloody clothes. I doubt that she didn't think of that when premeditating this murder. She certainly would not have wanted those clothes found and they could have blown all over the place.

I think that Martinez is saving the best for last. Nurmi and Martinez seem to have a hate thing going on between them, and I truly doubt that Martinez is going to let Nurmi win this case, he (Martinez) is doing his homework.

Just my take on all this.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Has anyone noticed the 'secret signs' from the defense lawyers when arias doesn't know how to answer a question? Willmott has been noted to shake her head 'no' on several occasions. At first I thought wormi nurmi was just getting bored and was enjoying examining the contents of his nostrils until I started noting that when he stuck his right index finger towards his right nostril and the murderer was looking at him for 'help' with an answer, his action seemed to prompt her to answer 'I don't know.' Left finger to left nostril seems to indicate she should answer 'No or can't remember.' Is it just me? am I starting to hallucinate? do I need to take a break from this bullsh!t? Are lawyers supposed to 'coach' their lying clients from their desk?
Welcome AuntBella - what a cute little puppy you have!!
hello clarice
hello clarice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:42 pm

As I said DM, I am one of the worst offenders. I am not blaming any one person.
If people want to go to Live Chat during off times and just chat, fine. But while a trial is going on, people go there to discuss the trial, not my meal planning. For that I apologize.
We are going to stick with the plan of OT chatter during sidebars and breaks.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi, CP: Yes, I heard that too. She is most definitely trying her very best to manipulate the Jurors. I hope they are smart enough to see it. I also loved what she said about Travis's EGO. It was her EGO and her ass that she was trying to protect. Her answers are really an insult to a person's intelligence. Jodi Arias #2 - Page 23 2488575162
CuriousPortlander wrote:
Booklover444 wrote:What about when Jodi Arias was asked by one of the Jurors if she was mad at Travis when she was stabbing him? She blurted out that she felt NO FEAR and tried to recover by saying that she felt no anger! Jodi Arias #2 - Page 23 22155654 She put her foot right in her mouth in a very big way that time. What about shooting Travis with a gun that according to Arias, Travis told her that it was NOT loaded? It is a further insult to someone's intelligence to say that she didn't call 911 because she was trying to "protect Travis's reputation". One of Travis's friends, I think a former roommate said that Travis complained about coming home to find Arias hiding in his closet! If that is NOT creepy, I don't know what would make your skin crawl more!

(BBM)

A body language expert on Dr. Drew said last night that she thinks Jodi's statement about it being wrong to kill someone is an embedded message to the jury that it would be wrong for them to put HER to death. She's still trying to manipulate others.
[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Thank you DM. All I can ask is that you try your best and the mods will be watching.....all of us....me included! Jodi Arias #2 - Page 23 3027723184
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next