CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by snowbird Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:20 am

AuntBella wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Good Morning everyone!

It had been brought to my attention that the OT chatter in the live chat has become distracting to others watching the trial. I am one of the worst offenders...lol.
So, let's please limit our OT to the sidebars and breaks, so as not to distract the members who are really listening to the trial.
I will try to do better, I promise
Thank you!

Agreed CB! (BLUSHING) I'm a little guilt of this one too. By the way, Good Afternoon to you too!

Sorry didn't know it was the rule to chat only at side bar. Sorry again
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:30 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:
hello clarice wrote:Has anyone noticed the 'secret signs' from the defense lawyers when arias doesn't know how to answer a question? Willmott has been noted to shake her head 'no' on several occasions. At first I thought wormi nurmi was just getting bored and was enjoying examining the contents of his nostrils until I started noting that when he stuck his right index finger towards his right nostril and the murderer was looking at him for 'help' with an answer, his action seemed to prompt her to answer 'I don't know.' Left finger to left nostril seems to indicate she should answer 'No or can't remember.' Is it just me? am I starting to hallucinate? do I need to take a break from this bullsh!t? Are lawyers supposed to 'coach' their lying clients from their desk?
Welcome AuntBella - what a cute little puppy you have!!

Oh, good, it's not just me. Yes, Clarice, I noticed that he was using those nostril signals (eewww!). I hope the jury can see those and figure it out. And thank you for identifying which movement meant what. I couldn't bear to do that!

And I think you're right; we all need a break from this! Good thing we get 5 days off!
I just thought he had a problem with his nose and just kept digging in it. Hee hee
I was waiting for him to wipe his finger on his suit.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:34 am

Seeing as the defense hasn't proved "self defense", and when someone claims self defense the burdon is on them. Martinez may have to show good cause for bringing that the Walmart thing, however, if he cannot prove it, it can't be disproved (that's my take on it). The jury is already swaying in the direction of Jodi being a pathological liar, so I doubt that they will take Jodi's word over the prosecutor's word. That wasn't the only lie that was obvious, so much of her story are obvious lies.

The jury asked very good questions and her responses were not what they were expecting. She avoided answers wherever she could. It's obvious that Jodi is a quick thinker and can conjur an answer to fit the mode in a heart beat. However, they are only responses, but certainly not the proper answers. The defense is now taking each and every word from her journal and twisting them to fit a scenerio that Travis was this monster. Jodi and Nurmi are desperate, they are both drowning and it's calling for desperate measures. This jury is much smarter than the 12 village idiots from Pineles County and I doubt very strongly that Jodi will be found guilty of anything less than "murder one".

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:37 am

snowbird wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:
hello clarice wrote:Has anyone noticed the 'secret signs' from the defense lawyers when arias doesn't know how to answer a question? Willmott has been noted to shake her head 'no' on several occasions. At first I thought wormi nurmi was just getting bored and was enjoying examining the contents of his nostrils until I started noting that when he stuck his right index finger towards his right nostril and the murderer was looking at him for 'help' with an answer, his action seemed to prompt her to answer 'I don't know.' Left finger to left nostril seems to indicate she should answer 'No or can't remember.' Is it just me? am I starting to hallucinate? do I need to take a break from this bullsh!t? Are lawyers supposed to 'coach' their lying clients from their desk?
Welcome AuntBella - what a cute little puppy you have!!

Oh, good, it's not just me. Yes, Clarice, I noticed that he was using those nostril signals (eewww!). I hope the jury can see those and figure it out. And thank you for identifying which movement meant what. I couldn't bear to do that!

And I think you're right; we all need a break from this! Good thing we get 5 days off!
I just thought he had a problem with his nose and just kept digging in it. Hee hee
I was waiting for him to wipe his finger on his suit.

I think he is trying to cover his mouth from the camera's but isn't doing too good of a job at it. Just like he forgot that there was a mic in front of Jodi when she was getting up after her "so called" break down and he was heard saying "stick to that". The guy is an idiot if he thinks he stands a chance on getting Jodi off of this heinious murder.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:46 am

Bottom line, the jury is not buying the fogged memory of the stabbing. 29 stab wounds and a slit throat, and the getting rid of evidence and the changing of clothes and not calling 911, than covering up her actions by calling LE, sending flowers to the grandmother, attending the services etc., etc., will not wash with this jury. She remembers good and well each and every stab wound to Travis.

When she was being questioned by the detective, and her story was about the "ninja's", she claimed that Travis was on all four and asking her to go get help. That was the little truth that comes out in all lies. But instead of her having second thoughts and getting him help, she decided to finish him off and go for an over kill.

She is a cold blooded murderer that with given a chance would certainly do it again with more perfection.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:08 am

Has anyone asked Jodi why she told the police that Travis did not own a gun? I'd be interested in how she answers that one
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 pm

I wonder if she is going to come back Wednesday with a smart attitude when being guestioned with that damn smirk on her face. She and her attorney should know that the smirk is not working with the jury.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sea Ray Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Darkman wrote:
Sea Ray wrote:Has anyone asked Jodi why she told the police that Travis did not own a gun? I'd be interested in how she answers that one
Her answer might possibly be: "It wasn't a legally purchased gun ... it was unregistered gun .. And i didn't want Travis to look in a "bad light"" ... (or something like that?) :Goofy 3:

Laughing Good one. Always protecting Travis. Yeah right.
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi, AuntBella: Jodi Arias #2 - Page 25 1449507023 You're welcome. I tried to go to that website you suggested. I think you have to be a registered Member there. It's good to know that everyone else is getting very tired of Jodi Arias & her non-stop BS. If she were so concerned about the "Laws of Attraction", she would never have slaughtered another human being, and she wouldn't keep trying to trash his reputation in Court. Isn't that why she never called 911 after she killed him? She said she was trying to protect his reputation. Every time she opens her mouth, she insults someone's intelligence. Jodi Arias #2 - Page 25 2488575162
AuntBella wrote:
Booklover444 wrote:What about when Jodi Arias was asked by one of the Jurors if she was mad at Travis when she was stabbing him? She blurted out that she felt NO FEAR and tried to recover by saying that she felt no anger! Jodi Arias #2 - Page 25 22155654 She put her foot right in her mouth in a very big way that time. What about shooting Travis with a gun that according to Arias, Travis told her that it was NOT loaded? It is a further insult to someone's intelligence to say that she didn't call 911 because she was trying to "protect Travis's reputation". One of Travis's friends, I think a former roommate said that Travis complained about coming home to find Arias hiding in his closet! If that is NOT creepy, I don't know what would make your skin crawl more!

By the way, I just love your adorable Avatar, AuntBella! What a little cutie pie!

I don't know about everyone else, but, I am becoming so overwhelmed by all the BS that I feel like fainting. I don't understand how the Jurors can still look at her without being SICK. Arias "claims" that she thought killing someone was wrong under any circumstances, and yet look at what she did to Travis! I think the Jury needs to see those autopsy photos in the closing statements. Jodi Arias #2 - Page 25 2488575162

Thanks BL, from what I've read the jury, even the Judge has had enough of her bullshit. At least that's how I read the posts. Here's the site if you're interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Just in case you werent goofy enough after listening to Jodi

another one

I've read enough!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Back when Jodi was being interviewed/intorrigated by the detective I remember her saying that "if she was to say that she did it her life would be over so what did she have to lose". I took that to mean that she would take her chances with a "not guilty" plea and play it out in court (I could be wrong, but that's how I took it up). She then had 4 years to figure out her best move. After 2 years she came to the realization that she would have to admit that she did it, so the only other way she could go was to use self defense. She since has gained confidence that she could play this thing out. However, her lies are beginning to catch up with her.

She is using Travis as an excuse for not coming forward earlier, by saying that she didn't want to ruin his reputation. This is a joke within itself, she was the one that recorded the phone sex, what did she think that would do to his reputation? She didn't want to write anything negative in her journal, but taped "phone sex". When she saw that the phone sex wasn't getting it by itself she made up the story of him wanting her to play a little girl, when she saw that that wasn't going over too well, she got even dirtier by bringing in little boys. As she saw that it wasn't being believed as well as she would have liked it to, she snuck in the threesome bit.

This woman is a very dangerous individual, she needs to be put away for ever. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants, she proved it in the past and will continue on this same path unless stopped.

The jury is not going to believe her lies, their questions have shown that. I just don't think that Jodi has gotten that message yet, she seems very confident while she answers the questions with lies that don't make an ounce of sence. I hope her lawyer is telling her just how stupid some of her answers are.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:15 pm

If you haven't seen this 10 min. video you should watch it... Very interesting. It is a video made to the man who visits JA in jail but it is very informative.

angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Wow Ang....that was kinda intense. Very informative tho....gave me some things to think about. *shudder*

Last edited by Chickenbutt on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm

That was really heartbreaking and I think they may very well be right how it happened.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Just an FYI:

COURT WILL FROM NOW ON BE ON PACIFIC TIME, SINCE AZ DOES NOT OBSERVE DLS
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Darkman wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:If you haven't seen this 10 min. video you should watch it... Very interesting. It is a video made to the man who visits JA in jail but it is very informative.

Thanks angie... It's good! ... I'll stick it right here also .. if you don't mind: (if you do, let me know and i will remove it)

---------

I just read few comments at YouTube there .. lol .. as always, someone is speaking for her aquital etc ..

Thanks Darkman :)
I don't know how to embed the link like you did. I need to learn though lol
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Ang...the GZ thread has a lot of smart people. They have recently been sharing lots of "How To" stuff. If you go to the home page....look to the right of the Rules for Using This Site, you will see a How To thread that I recently posted on.
I just put a How to Embed a Video and How to Multiquote and Embed Quotes. You might find it interesting if you are so inclined.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Thank You CB!!!! Jodi Arias #2 - Page 25 4152284982
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara200 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Angie: Wow, just wow...I saw that video. Eerie, sad and probably how it happened. What a monster she is.

Madara200

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 am

Madara200 wrote:Angie: Wow, just wow...I saw that video. Eerie, sad and probably how it happened. What a monster she is.
When I first watched it I thought the video almost puts you right there that night. It's chilling. She is such a monster, I agree with you.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next