CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 am

inchworm71 wrote:Another one!!! When she's talking about the iris's she sent his grandmother, you know that's one of the girls names they had talked about, didn't "Hinkley" shoot "Reagan" to impress "Jodi" Foster????

So says "Jodi". Actually I heard that "iris's" are the cheepest flowers one can buy. I still think that Jodi didn't get her full satisfaction at murdering Travis and wanted to "twist the knife" so to speak. Just as she is doing now with all the lies about Travis coming out of her mouth. I think it was more symbollic (as Jodi likes to say). by really trying to say "this is all your grandson was worth to me".

If Jodi had a chance she would like to kill Martinez the same way she murdered Travis. This is a very dangerous person.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 am

Phoenician wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Just wanted to say good nite and I'll see ya'll in about 10 days. I will think of you all in the cold, Nan, and I am going to defrost my feet. Have fun, keep good notes and behave yourselves.

Have fun in AZ! C'mon over! ;-)

What do you guys think about the revelations about witness tampering through the magazines??? Crazy, huh?
I missed the part about the magazine, could u update what happen for me, thanks.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:15 pm

One Wonders wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:
inchworm71 wrote:Another one!!! When she's talking about the iris's she sent his grandmother, you know that's one of the girls names they had talked about, didn't "Hinkley" shoot "Reagan" to impress "Jodi" Foster????

So says "Jodi". Actually I heard that "iris's" are the cheepest flowers one can buy. I still think that Jodi didn't get her full satisfaction at murdering Travis and wanted to "twist the knife" so to speak. Just as she is doing now with all the lies about Travis coming out of her mouth. I think it was more symbollic (as Jodi likes to say). by really trying to say "this is all your grandson was worth to me".

If Jodi had a chance she would like to kill Martinez the same way she murdered Travis. This is a very dangerous person.
I noticed that yesterday as well Giz. It is so slight that it's hard to see as she dosen't have facial expressions to much. But you can see her eye do something that reavials her dark soul.

Especially when she compared Martinez to Travis, say that Martinez was causing her to forget by yelling at her the same way Travis did. I think it was her way of saying "I could do the same thing to you that I did to him". Jodi Arias #2 - Page 14 124247948

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Defiant Jodi returns! She can't even stick with the same demeanor two days in a row!
Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Curious thanks about the magazine, she really is a piece of work. I think the ADa did good today getting her to admit she like the sex. It really a different condition when her attorney was questioning her about feeling like a prostitution or a piece of use of tolit paper. There is no way I see her being submissive not the way she gives the ADA a hard time. I would expect she was always going off the deep end with Travis.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Darkman wrote:Why should she, phoen...

Just to make people like us (at forums, chats etc) happy ... so we'll make fun of her and criticize her demeanor, tears etc...?

We'll criticize her regarless what she does or how her demeanor would be ...

So she might as well be defiant .... don't think she ll make it worse for herself NOW ... by being not defiant

Might as well do battle with him .. cuz he surely not her friend ;-)

Did I say she should try to make us happy? Frankly nothing she could possibly do could make me happy. I think she is a reprehensible person. And my point is that she changes her personality like some people change blouses. She couldn't even stick with a single demeanor throughout the day. She was defiant in the morning, mouselike right after lunch, then defiant again right before break.

She's scary ...

And she's manipulative ...

And, sure, she should just be as defiant as she wants ... but when the jury is deliberating they will probably dismiss a lot of her testimony where she pretended to be a downtrodden victim. She may win the battle, and lose the war.
Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 pm

snowbird wrote:Curious thanks about the magazine, she really is a piece of work. I think the ADa did good today getting her to admit she like the sex. It really a different condition when her attorney was questioning her about feeling like a prostitution or a piece of use of tolit paper. There is no way I see her being submissive not the way she gives the ADA a hard time. I would expect she was always going off the deep end with Travis.

I believe this is why Travis wrote something on facebook like "I think I'm dating an ax murderer". He wasn't off on that one. She stalked him constantly, no doubt in my mind what so ever.

Martinez is letting her get to him, she just refuses to give a straight answer. I'm surprised that the judge doesn't instruct her to answer only the question and not add her little remarks.

I think Martinez scored big time today, when he brought up the other men that she stalked as well, it seems as though she can't help herself. Jodi is NOT a woman who would be abused by any man, she is the one that did the abusing. I hope Martinez regroups tomorrow and not let her get under his skin the way he has been allowing her to,because he is making her look bad and he shouldn't allow himself to be swayed from the direction he is going.

This is one sic broad and should not be allowed out in society ever again.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:01 pm

As for her defiance, let her keep it up, the more she does it the more the jury is seeing her for what she really is. Maybe thats what Martinez wants to happen.

She makes me want to jump thru the TV and slap the crap out of her. Jodi Arias #2 - Page 14 2280353675 Jodi Arias #2 - Page 14 782227617 Jodi Arias #2 - Page 14 1112333598

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 14 Empty Jodi Arias

Post by hello clarice Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:05 pm

So she claims migraine, gets the afternoon off to get away from JM, gets the chance to get her snidey lyin' little ass back in control and comes back tomorrow on the attack again. Clever trick 'cos who can prove she doesn't have a migraine? I want to know why her overly attentive lawyers didn't notice she wasn't eating at lunchtime for the last 6 weeks. Why didn't she speak up before now? I love me some Joe Arpaio but if his tough love rules & regs result in a mistrial I will be some pissed! Someone tell me this can't happen? Jodi Arias #2 - Page 14 2488575162
hello clarice
hello clarice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down