CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by inchworm71 Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:34 am

Just wanted to say that my BF has completely changed his mind today! You were correct Darkman, once he saw her demeanor on the stand with prosecution he was like Jodi Arias #2 - Page 11 3366279209

JM is doing a fine job setting her up to explode, the "giggle" is a darn good indication of her "true self", no respect, no regard and absolutely no remorse!

I'm trying to keep up with you all, and I adore this forum! Peace to you all and may justice prevail!
inchworm71
inchworm71

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:53 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Just wanted to say good nite and I'll see ya'll in about 10 days. I will think of you all in the cold, Nan, and I am going to defrost my feet. Have fun, keep good notes and behave yourselves.

Have fun in AZ! C'mon over! ;-)

What do you guys think about the revelations about witness tampering through the magazines??? Crazy, huh?
Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by inchworm71 Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:33 am

Phoenician wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Just wanted to say good nite and I'll see ya'll in about 10 days. I will think of you all in the cold, Nan, and I am going to defrost my feet. Have fun, keep good notes and behave yourselves.

Have fun in AZ! C'mon over! ;-)

What do you guys think about the revelations about witness tampering through the magazines??? Crazy, huh?

Beyond crazy... She really doesn't realize just where she is right now does she? Jodi Arias #2 - Page 11 1627671162
inchworm71
inchworm71

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:04 am

Nan11 wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:Could be she saw him at one of the church meetings. It is interesting that she would acquire this information. Could be she wanted to stalk him as well Laughing

I love it that Martinez is calling her on all her lies via her own journal. "Nothing noteworthy happened"?, really? Travis beating you up and breaking your finger and kicking you in the ribs was not noteworthy? These objections are nothing more than Nurmi trying to give Jodi a chance to regroup on everything. Jodi is trying to hold her own, but she will eventually break. Her hands are already shaking. She is certainly getting an insight of what Martinez is going to do to her. This is just the beginning, just wait till Martinez gets heated. He is out to make her into the liar that she is and she knows it. I hope he keeps her on that stand for as long as Nurmi kept her there, that will break her for sure.

How stupid could the defense have been as not to check the dates and happenings in her journal? That would have been the first thing that I would have checked to see, if the dates were in conjunction to what she was saying happened under oath. Nurmi was too busy building her upm to be an abused woman that he over looked the dates that she was running off with.

Notice how she is sunddenly stating that her memory is bad when stressed, she is going to forget her name soon under this type of stress that Martinez she putting her thru. "I like it"...
BBM - I will 2nd that, Gizmo.

I was thinking about you earlier and wondering if you felt that because I did, too.

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 11 3366279209

BTW, I love the knew emoticons.

She may very well be able to remember what coffee she had at star bucks because she orders the same thing, however, she was able to name the "Star Bucks" that she went to each time in different area's dating way back to 2002, on april 16th at 3:44pm. Her memory was extra ordinary when she wanted to use details to make stories sound believable. Well she SHOULD want what she says to the prosecutor to sound believable as well, after all it's not the prosecutor she is trying to convince but the JURY. She is showing the jury that she can be arrogant to the prosecutor who is trying her on a case that could get her the death penalty, yet she is not afraid. But she was so afraid of Travis because "he said he was going to kill her" that she cut him up to pieces.

The jury has and will continue to see her arrogance in her demeanor, this is NOT the way a person acts when in fear of their life. She should be shaking in her pants, not be arrogant to the state.

I'm sure there is much more to come. I'm also sure that Nurmi will be meeting Jodi over the entire week end to give her pointers on how to act on that stand. The guests on JVM and NG, the ones that are saying that the prosecutor was too forceful are wrong. I believe that I see it as a juror would see it, Jodi is too cocky, too sarcastic, too arrogant, and looks as though she is very sure of herself. A person who is capable of having a character such as Jodi's, does not kill in self defense but rather out of jealousy. Jodi is very sure of herself and a person with such a way about them feels as though "no one" should reject them, they love themself too much.

Even if, lets say Travis beat her (which I don't believe for a second), she is the type that wouldn't kill for that reason, but let him leave her for another woman and she WILL kill.

This is a woman that should never be allowed to walk in society ever again. She is more scary than any horror movie I ever saw.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:11 am

Jodi was really busted with that magazine crap. But her arrogance wouldn't allow her to show any fear.

Martinez is going to slaughter her for sure. Either way Martinez will win. If Jody continues to be arrogant, no jury is going to believe that someone like her wouldn't have enough heart to walk away from a situation rather than continue in an abusive relationship. And if she breaks then all the truth will come out. Either way, Jody is going to lose this battle.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara200 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:34 am

I just saw the 48 Hours piece on Jodi Arias. What struck me in particular both on 48 Hours and in those police interrogation tapes is that Jodi goes into incredible detail whenever she is lying. She just elaborates and goes to town with the most fantastic stories. I am sure that she took pieces of the truth and built her story around these....She is scary, very scary !!!

Madara200

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:56 am

Madara200 wrote:I just saw the 48 Hours piece on Jodi Arias. What struck me in particular both on 48 Hours and in those police interrogation tapes is that Jodi goes into incredible detail whenever she is lying. She just elaborates and goes to town with the most fantastic stories. I am sure that she took pieces of the truth and built her story around these....She is scary, very scary !!!

Hi, and welcome,

Jodi may not realize it but all her elaboration on stories told, are very transparent. She thinks by elaborating she makes them sound believable. But the previous lies she told to the investigator will be the ones that will hang her. It gives the jury the chance to see just how much detail she goes into when trying to convince someone that she is telling the truth. She tried everything possible to worm her way out of this murder and now she wants a jury to believe that she is now telling the truth.

This murder was so planned, she stole that gun from her grandparents home, she went with the intent to kill Travis if he continued to say that he was going away with Mimi. Travis wouldn't lie to her and it cost him his life. Now she is trying to make him into a monster who deserved to die, in hope that it will set her free from going to death row or to prison for the rest of her life.

However, her arrogance on that stand is plainly showing that she is not the type to take abuse from anyone, if she was truly afraid of Travis she would have got out of that relationship. She was so jealous, and thought that no woman could ever take her place, especially when she gave Travis all and any kind of sex she could possibly imagine, but it didn't work, he was not going to marry her and that she couldn't take.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:58 am

Her selective memory will show the jury just what a manipulator and liar she really is. It's one thing when you lie to the police, but another when you lie to a jury. They will see right thru her and wont look to kindly towards her.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 am

Madara200 wrote:I just saw the 48 Hours piece on Jodi Arias. What struck me in particular both on 48 Hours and in those police interrogation tapes is that Jodi goes into incredible detail whenever she is lying. She just elaborates and goes to town with the most fantastic stories. I am sure that she took pieces of the truth and built her story around these....She is scary, very scary !!!

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 11 936075699 to CW!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 am

Darkman wrote:Angie .. where are you recording those from .. from TV or from the net?

I don't record them. I found the videos on YouTube.

Last edited by angiefly2 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 am

Have an awesome trip CB!!!!!!!!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 pm

ishi wrote:Have a fun and safe trip, CB! And One I hope you are having fun and have a safe trip home!

Yesterday rocked!!! Martinez rules!! He made my day. I am going to rewatch the first day of cross a few more times just because it made me so happy. The real Jodi is shining thru and she ain't pretty.

THe only thing that was failed to be brought up regarding the journal, is that Jodi claims that her finger was broken on the 22nd of January, she wrote in her journal on the 24th. Her broken finger supposedly happened on the 22nd of January (2 days earlier). The broken finger was on her left hand and she is left handed.

I had a broken pinky finger one time and my whole hand swelled up and I wasn't able to do anything more less write with my hand. Her handwriting appears to not even have a flaw in it. And from the looks of that finger, it appears that it was a lot worse than my brake. She would NOT have been able to write with that hand at all. She is so full of it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Darkman wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:
Darkman wrote:Angie .. where are you recording those from .. from TV or from the net?

Huh?

They are on YouTube now by the looks of it ... and several times already, i heard you say: "I am uploading them" ...

So then it means ... you find them on YouTube .. download them ... and then upload them back to YouTube? :)

If that's the case ... You simply reupload them to your own account or something?

I am uploading them or posting them, if you will, to this site. That's all.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:04 pm

One Wonders wrote:Hi friends. Just popping in to say hi and that I've been able to follow along a little each day. I think of you everyday. Have a great weekend and I shall see all of you Monday.

Can't wait til Monday! I've missed ya :) now get yer ass back here now lol

Have a safe trip back.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:56 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:
ishi wrote:Have a fun and safe trip, CB! And One I hope you are having fun and have a safe trip home!

Yesterday rocked!!! Martinez rules!! He made my day. I am going to rewatch the first day of cross a few more times just because it made me so happy. The real Jodi is shining thru and she ain't pretty.

THe only thing that was failed to be brought up regarding the journal, is that Jodi claims that her finger was broken on the 22nd of January, she wrote in her journal on the 24th. Her broken finger supposedly happened on the 22nd of January (2 days earlier). The broken finger was on her left hand and she is left handed.

I had a broken pinky finger one time and my whole hand swelled up and I wasn't able to do anything more less write with my hand. Her handwriting appears to not even have a flaw in it. And from the looks of that finger, it appears that it was a lot worse than my brake. She would NOT have been able to write with that hand at all. She is so full of it.

Good point, Gizmo! I hope he at least ties all these points together in closing arguments. We know that some juries can't connect the dots, so he's got to do that for them.

They are talking about that now, that Martinez seems to be leaving everything hanging. But I think he will put all the dots together and we will see Jodi fall to pieces. I think her own attorney is allready sick of her. I understand that the defense put in another motion to have the DP removed from this case but it too was turned down. They are insisting that Travis was shot first. I really don't see what difference it makes, he was still alive when he made it to that sink and when she cut his throat. Therefore he still suffered. The defense is seeing that this case doesn't look good for their client (and Martinez hasn't even gotten started yet). Wait til monday.

Also Jodi's arrogance isn't helping her one bit. Anyone that has an attitude like hers doesn't seem like the type of person that would take getting beat up by a man. All her lies will surface. She is only trying to keep a cool attitude to create a scenerio that she isn't worried about what Martinez is showing but she must be shaking in her boots. Jodi must have a way about her that she is able to display herself as not worried about anything. Even her boyfriend whom she visited the same night she murdered Travis said she didn't act any different. A total sociopath and psychopath, able to conduct herself as though nothing happened. She isn't even showing fear that this case means life or death for her.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 pm

angiefly2 wrote:
Darkman wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:

Huh?

They are on YouTube now by the looks of it ... and several times already, i heard you say: "I am uploading them" ...

So then it means ... you find them on YouTube .. download them ... and then upload them back to YouTube? :)

If that's the case ... You simply reupload them to your own account or something?

I am uploading them or posting them, if you will, to this site. That's all.

We all appreciate your work in getting all this info for us. (at least most of us do) Thank you Angiefly

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next