CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by angiefly2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:
Darkman wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:

I don't record them. I found the videos on YouTube.
Huh?

They are on YouTube now by the looks of it ... and several times already, i heard you say: "I am uploading them" ...

So then it means ... you find them on YouTube .. download them ... and then upload them back to YouTube? :)

If that's the case ... You simply reupload them to your own account or something?

I am uploading them or posting them, if you will, to this site. That's all.

We all appreciate your work in getting all this info for us. (at least most of us do) Thank you Angiefly

Thanks Gizmo :) I know you ladies appreciate the videos. Apparently there is one person who doesn't appreciate them and likes to give me the third degree. He should know I'm not the one on trial here Rolling Eyes
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Darkman wrote:No need to bite my head off, Angie....

Did I say in my above posts that I didn't appreciate those videos? -- NO!

It's obvious anyhow, that you are doing very good thing for your forum-mates (including me) ... REGARDLESS if you tape those from TV or from the NET somewhere and then upload them for us ... or if you download them somewhere (you indicated it was from YouTube) .. and then re-upload them back to YouTube or wherever esle (to have all of them organized and in one place for this site, here)

So SURELY you are doing great thing for everyone else .. but read my posts above again ... -- I SIMPLY wanted to know how you are getting them .. and asked you about it in a polite manner :)

I got my replies now ... So - Thank you!

But no need to blow it out of proportion .. because absolutely NO negativity was intended in my above posts (about the uploaded videos).

Thanks again for them .. and for letting me know their original source.

DM
I am just tired of the way you treat some people on the threads and in chat. You have been banned from several boards (kept coming back to them) and there is only one common denominator... guess what that Common denominator is.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:05 pm

I posted this over on the Jodi Arias trial FB page:

After Juan successfully impeaches Jodi's testimony about the alleged pedophilia and abuse, I hope he destroys her account of the actual murder. Her story about being attacked, running down the hall, turning right into closet, CIRCLING BACK to the bathroom after getting the gun ... is simply ridiculous! For her story to be true, it means TA was far enough behind her that she had time to go in the closet, "find the gun" on the top shelf, but that at some point TA either a) passed her in the closet or b) stayed in the bathroom and waited for her to CIRCLE BACK. Either way it defies logic. If he was chasing her, she wouldn't have had time in the closet to get the gun. Moreover, if he entered the same entrance to the closet that she did, he would have had to pass her and retreat to the bathroom where the shooting eventually occurred. He would have had to pass her in the closet all while she was finding the gun & pointing it at him. Alternatively, if he were waiting for her in the bathroom (at the other entrance to the closet), then she deliberately went TOWARD danger to confront him with the gun. It's ridiculous. She never mentions locking the closet doors. She never mentions him chasing her in the closet. There is no sign of struggle in the closet. Because Travis was never in the closet!!!
Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara200 Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:07 am

Travis would have been naked; but he would have been wet as well -- slipping all over the place...I am thinking the first stab went into his chest...that he went to the sink and the blood got over the sink. Jody kept stabbing him in the the back. He tried to get away from her by going out into the hall, while she stabbed him in the back as he fled...I believe he stumbled at the end of the hall, was on all fours (as she even talks about in her version about the ninjas), and she slit his throat at that point. I believe she wanted to drag his body back to the shower and did, who knows why; which is when her hand print was made on the wall, as she pulled him. I bet he even did tell her "I can't feel my legs." I am sure he was pleading and saying all kinds of things..so very tragic and sad. Don't forget, the adrenaline must have been running high; which gives one superhuman strength, explaining how Jody could have done this. I think the gunshot was an afterthought (they say that was done when he was dead); who knows what weird idea was going on in her head. I believe that as someone on this thread said, she was in a jealous rage because Travis was going to Cancun with another woman and he probably was bluntly honest with her about there being no chance EVER of them being together...Sadly, that was his death sentence right there. Before the cross with JM, I knew she did it but wondered how someone of her stature and submissive nature could do this. When I saw her demeanor on cross (and 48 hours later that night), I saw a totally different woman. At first I thought JM was being too hard, but he is bringing out a defiant, ugly side of her...I believe the jurors will see this too.

Madara200

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 am

I don't think Prosecutors deserve to be criticized. They chose an honorable profession, seeking justice for crime victims & their families. Too many people feel sorry for cold-blooded murderers. Arias didn't give a second thought to brutally slaughtering Travis Alexander, a man she claimed to have loved. She does not deserve sympathy, or to be pampered in any way. I don't care what anyone else says, you could NEVER slaughter someone you love. Jodi Arias doesn't deserve to be treated any better than any of her male counterparts. She MURDERED Travis out of rage, jealousy & revenge. Too many seemingly normal people are feeling sorry for the criminal INSTEAD of the victims & their families. Is it something in the water they're drinking or what? confused Jodi Arias #2 - Page 12 3394282200
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara200 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:05 pm

The fact that she killed him yes, is established, but how she killed him is not a side issue at all; establishing HOW she killed him could mean the difference between life and death for her.

Madara200

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Booklover444 wrote:I don't think Prosecutors deserve to be criticized. They chose an honorable profession, seeking justice for crime victims & their families. Too many people feel sorry for cold-blooded murderers. Arias didn't give a second thought to brutally slaughtering Travis Alexander, a man she claimed to have loved. She does not deserve sympathy, or to be pampered in any way. I don't care what anyone else says, you could NEVER slaughter someone you love. Jodi Arias doesn't deserve to be treated any better than any of her male counterparts. She MURDERED Travis out of rage, jealousy & revenge. Too many seemingly normal people are feeling sorry for the criminal INSTEAD of the victims & their families. Is it something in the water they're drinking or what? confused Jodi Arias #2 - Page 12 3394282200

Very good post.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Madara200 wrote:The fact that she killed him yes, is established, but how she killed him is not a side issue at all; establishing HOW she killed him could mean the difference between life and death for her.

The defense is pulling straws, they are desperate to, at the very least, spare her life. If they can succeed at doing that then they made a name for themselves.

But the bottom line is that no matter what she did first, stab him or shoot him, he did not die immediately and did suffer. Therefore the DP will remain on the table even if it is not proven which came first.

Had she just stabbed him one or shot him, maybe she would have received some sympathy. But this was an overkill to say the least. The blood all over certainly indicated that he didn't die immediately. Therefore the DP will never be removed from this case. She wanted to torture Travis and she did just that. She seems not to be finished with him yet. With every lie she tells on that stand she feels as though she is still plunging that knife in him. This is a very dangerous woman and should never be able to walk in society again. She certainly is capable of doing this again.

I can't wait for tomorrow for more cross. She may be holding up on that stand but she is dying on the inside, she has to know she is going to be found out with all her lies.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara200 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:26 pm

I still think the "how" is going to play into it; wait and see! The defense, regardless of whether they are grasping at straws, is trying to prove that it was self defense. I am pretty certain that the defense, at best, wants to keep her off death row. Also, if she shot him AFTER he was dead, that is important too...It would help the prosecution. If the "how" did not matter, this trial would not even have to go on..Okay, she admitted to killing him, we don't care how or why - throw her in jail. Martinez in his closing defense will indeed focus on the "how" and the way he paints the picture could bring her down...and for Jody Arias, I think the devil is in the detail...and these subtleties could be her ultimate undoing...That is, if the jury if really paying objective attention and not being swayed by emotion.

Madara200

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara200 Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Darkman wrote:Regardless of anything .. this should serve as a good lesson to some men ...

Not to cheat on their women .. and / or not to simply "f*ck them" and then tell them to "get lost" ;)))

JMO only, or course ;-)

Amen!!!! "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

Madara200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next