CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:40 am

Chickenbutt wrote:I also added more smilies for Nan... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 4228459011 :smile 3: :smile 2: 😄 :smilie 1: :green wave: :basic smilie:

Ok, now....I want you all to know just how far this case has made me fall.....I am watching Nancy Grace FGS!
As I relisten to Jodi testifying, I am struck by her vast vocabulary. If nothing else, she is very well spoken. But now comes a random thought. Does she use "$10.00 words" when a 10 cent word will suffice in an attempt to confuse the jury? How many people do you know that routinely use, or even know the definition, of the word 'edify"? Just a thought. Her word usage has begun to fascinate me. Man, I am a mess Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 782227617

I was thinking the very same thing. There are plenty of short cut words to make the same point she is trying to make. She seems to be finding sentences for words just to throw out there.

She is also avoiding answers the same way she did with Martinez.

I loved it when she was suddenly getting back a memory of running after the shot was fired but Nurmi objected by saying that she had memory lapse or something of that nature so she has no way of telling. Nurmi couldn't let her get out a sudden memory of that day.

I see the questions going in the direction of a guilty verdict of murder one. The jury doesn't seem to be buying the memory loss.

And that lame excuse of saying that even an empty gun would stop someone from coming at you, is she for real? If Travis knew his gun was unloaded and she thought it was unloaded she would never have pulled that gun bottom line. If anything would get someone killed is pulling an empty gun that the person whom you are pulling it on is aware of.

The jury seems to be catching her out there more than Martinez was able to do.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:49 am

Giz, I agree with everything you said. I head something yesterday that whoever I heard it from, seemed to find it significant.

It was the bit about Travis yelling "I'll kill you"
Apparently it was thought Travis said it before she shot him, but yesterday she said it was after she shot him.
I question him saying anything after she put a bullet into his head.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:03 pm

I feel like the jury picked up on JA' attitude when Juan was doing his cross and a lot of their questions started pouring in from there. I love the questions they are asking! I can't wait to hear what they are going to ask today!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 pm

One Wonders wrote:The part where JA say's TA was on his hands & knees says he couldn't feel his legs make's me think the stab wounds to his back may have harmed his spinal cord. So if that is the case how would she remember that but not any of the butchering.

Because it's all lies. She has a way of telling a detailed story mixed with some truth and lies. She tells stories with details expecting the story to sound more real. One poster said it earlier (don't remember who) that she is scary. She is scary, this is one scary person that if set free there is no doubt in my mind that she would do something like this again. She has no remorse of killing Travis, her remorse is getting caught. She has to try everything in the books to try and get off this murder charge. If she is found guilty, in her mind, Travis won the battle.

This woman should not be walking the streets.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by jitter Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:10 pm

When JA was answering the question about the gun, and she said she didnt know what happened to it after it fired, but it must of fell on the floor because it was no longer in her hand, and then she starts in on how she was trying to get away because TA was saying he was going to "Kill Her". Has anyone else thought that if that scenario were true, wouldnt TA have picked up the gun and shot her? Just a thought....

jitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 pm

angiefly2 wrote:I feel like the jury picked up on JA' attitude when Juan was doing his cross and a lot of their questions started pouring in from there. I love the questions they are asking! I can't wait to hear what they are going to ask today!

Meeeeee to. Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 326135494

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 4041779686 jitter
Glad to have you join us! You bring up a good point. IMO, Travis had a bullet in his head at that point per Jodi...so I doubt he said or did anything. Jodi is a big ole liarhead!

Many of us will be in live chat (scroll to the bottom on the home page, click log in and there you are) while we watch the live stream. We would love to have you join us!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 22155654 Hubby just came in...looked at the clock and said "Isn't it time for you to make coffee, go to the bathroom, smoke a cigarette, get your blankie and zone out to Jodi? I am going to take a nap!"

He knows me so well.... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 340766871
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Hey.....if you go into Walmart and buy something using your credit card/bank card....when you return it, they do not give you cash back...they credit the card you used! Right?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Darkman wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote: Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 22155654 Hubby just came in...looked at the clock and said "Isn't it time for you to make coffee, go to the bathroom, smoke a cigarette, get your blankie and zone out to Jodi? I am going to take a nap!"

He knows me so well.... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 340766871
Who is, chicken ... You or he? 😄

Why him of course!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Good to know DM.....I don't ever remember returning anything and getting cash back if I used my bankcard.

btw, good job today Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 713145813
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You have got to scroll down and look at the pics of Jodi and Vinnies comments....especially the "Look Jodi not lying" and the "No Walmart receipt" ones....they are priceless.....I laughed my ass off.
Best comments of the whole day!!!

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by inchworm71 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:05 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Hey.....if you go into Walmart and buy something using your credit card/bank card....when you return it, they do not give you cash back...they credit the card you used! Right?

I specifically studied that receipt when he showed it; she paid cash for the gas can; it wasn't charged to a credit card. But, yes, you're right; if you charge something and return it, they have to credit your card. I've even asked for cash back, and was told repeatedly that they can't do that (maybe it is different in Canada, DM).

Fortunatel Walmart has a perpetual inventory system that automatically keeps track of sales and returns to keep their inventory going without having to constantly "order" merchandise. So no matter if your sale/return is cash or credit they can pull up exactly what's happened in their inventory that day. This is also the way they keep up with their "shortages" or thefts. They were one of the first corporations to implement scanning and UPC's.
inchworm71
inchworm71

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Hmmm, ok, I was being dense then. Somehow I got the idea that she used a credit card/bank card for the Walmart purchase.
So my above point about the refund is totally unimportant... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 22155654

I need to sleep apparently....I have made and more importantly, admitted to, so many mistakes today. I never do that Jodi Arias #2 - Page 21 2672159185
I must be delirious from lack of sleep....certainly not food!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next