CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:06 pm

okie....I think we have focused on the anal sex jokes as much as we can. Let's try to keep it in context....
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:As to Jodi being on the stand so long.....I know it drives me crazy but look at it this way. The longer she talks, the more "doors" she opens for Martinez to cross her on.

Exactly, let her keep on talking till she hangs herself.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:As for the camera being thrown into the washer by mistake, I don't think so, she deleted the photo's first, she just didn't think that they could be retrieved. She wasn't going to get caught with that camera from the murder scene, she figured that her prints would be washed off in the wash.
This is an interesting point, one on which I waffle a little. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I believe she had a plan on how to dispose of the knife and gun, so I can't understand why she wouldn't have just included the camera.

This delightful little occurrence--whether deliberate, a miscalculation, or a plain old mistake--certainly helped to put her where she is today.

In my finer moments, I like to think it may be one of those inexplicable acts that may evince a greater authority.

The reason I think she didn't take the camera is because everyone knew she was a photographer and in her mind she thought someone would put it together.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Darkman wrote:To try anal sex "once" with someone .. or to basically be "forced" TIME AFTER TIME into it ... and in between being fed sperm ... might play "not very sexy games" with one's mind, i am sorry....

She and her ex tried anal "once" ... it's somewhat different then, lol ... that's all i am saying...

I heard her ex say once or twice. He wasn't being too forthcoming to say the least. The prosecutor had to drag it out of him that he gave her the gas cans.

Not one of the defense witnesses hasn't been turned into a prosecution witness and Jodi will follow in their footsteps without a doubt. Martinez will rip her to shreds. She may start off trying to keep her cool, but as we all saw what she was capable of doing when upset, she will break on cross.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Darkman wrote:
Darkman wrote:Nancy Grace wasn't a perfect prosecutor .... Check out WIKI on her .... she screwed up and was disciplined, as i recall (read her WIKI long time ago though). :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] --- read the part about:

Career as prosecutor / Prosecutorial misconduct

also can check out there:

Career as broadcaster / Controversies (there are many of those, lol)

The case is not about Nancy Grace, she is just reporting what facts she has in front of her.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:53 pm

I sure hope Martinez gets his chance by Tuesday, but it doesn't look to promising.

I think Nurmi is at a loss so is fearing ending his questioning. I believe he doesn't feel confident that he has met his self defense claim. It's as though he is afraid to let her go in fear of what Martinez is going to do to her.

For sure Martinez will make her into the liar that she is, that's if the jury hasn't already picked up on it.

All those details only show how she is trying to make her stories sound real, she's not fooling anyone.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi, Nan: Jodi Arias #2 - Page 4 1798881284 What I've been saying is that based on all the comments I've seen on various websites, and the things I keep hearing on different shows, Travis is being portrayed in the worst possible way. Practically the only thing Arias hasn't accused him of is having sex with her Mother! affraid I think more people should try to imagine what Travis's family feels like so that maybe they would stop with their completely vulgar & inappropriate jokes. I wonder how these individuals would feel if they had to deal with this cruelty after their loved one had been viciously slaughtered? Would they think it was so funny then? Arias deserves every negative thing that is being said about her. She is the narcissist, psychopath, sexual predator & cold-blooded murderer. She's sitting there on the witness stand trying to pretend that she's sweet, innocent, proper & so demure. Oh, please! Jodi Arias #2 - Page 4 22155654 Everything she says is self-serving. Talk about agenda! She certainly had one with Travis. Look at all her gestures & body language in Court. When she covers her face with her hands, you can see that her fingers are separated so that she can peek through them. I found it quite hypocritical when she cried while looking at a photo of their family dog. Many people have forgotten that she admitted to Detective Flores that she once kicked a dog in the head because she didn't like what he was doing! I do hope this interesting bit of information is brought to the Jury's attention. This says a lot about her tendency towards violence. That's why it's so ironic she's now accusing Travis of animal abuse. Those who cannot see through her "act" must be wearing blinders. I totally believe in Karma, so I take comfort in knowing that in one way or another Jodi Arias is going to have to pay for what she did to Travis Alexander. ~
Nan11 wrote:
Booklover444 wrote:I don't recall saying that anyone here was being disrespectful to Travis's family. I also didn't say that anyone here said that he deserved to die. I was merely making a general comment about what I've seen & heard on the various shows including Nancy Grace, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Dr. Drew and on other sites such as Facebook. I'm aware that Travis wasn't a Saint. However, there are those who seem to think that Arias never knew about anal sex or saw a penis before she met the man she so viciously slaughtered while he was completely defenseless. I was giving my opinion here, the same as anyone else. confused I see absolutely nothing wrong in what I said. I will never agree that it's alright to trash a murder victim who can no longer speak for himself. No one got to hear Travis's side of the story about his true relationship with Arias. Jodi Arias has proven many times over that she is a liar. So, why anyone would believe her is beyond me. Everything about her is completely self-serving. I'm quite sure that Travis's family would not have a problem with what I said. It's tragic the way Arias continues to trash Travis so that others will do the same. Travis and his family are the only victims in this case. That's why I spoke about empathy. No one deserves to be slaughtered like a helpless lamb, and then to have their reputation destroyed after they've been murdered. ~
Hi, BL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Parts respectfully bolded by me - I agree with this. I had a little chuckle as I was watching a Nancy Grace re-run this weekend. She played clips of Arias on the stand telling her tale of woe, and then she played clips of Arias giving her inteview from jail saying that she would never hurt Travis.

Nancy Grace continued her commentary afterwards by stating that had she not seen the convincing lies Arias told to the media, she--a former prosecutor--might even have swallowed the story this little lady is spinning on the stand.

I know there are a lot of people who don't really like Nancy Grace--but she did a good job there, imo. It was very powerful to watch and digest.

I, too, feel that there is a daily bashing of Travis as the trial continues. It quite sickens me, actually.

Martinez is my only hope, but I have a lot of faith in him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:04 pm

O.J. Simpson is dealing with his Karma, and that's just when he's still here on Earth. Casey Anthony & Jodi Arias are going to have to pay for their crimes too. The same goes for anyone else who commits a heinous crime.
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 4 Empty Here in Phoenix

Post by Phoenician Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Phoenician..... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 4 4041779686 to CW!
Jump on in, we would love to hear your point of view!

Thanks for the welcome, Chickenbutt .. What a screen name! :) I've enjoyed seeing your discussion here.

Up 'til now, I have been following the case mainly on Twitter (#JodiArias ... I am @niteowlmom3) ... and watching Nancy Grace. I have no interest in attending the trial even though it's going on a few miles from my house. Can't stand the explicit nature of this case. The x-rated conversation and the insane violence of the crime offends me tremendously and yet I feel strangely drawn to this case. As a Phoenician, a Mormon, and a survivor of Mormon single life! Ha! I was in a Singles Ward, like Travis, for much of my 20s, in Utah and California. I relate to the comments and interviews by his friends, because I've lived that life. I know exactly how things go in Mormon Singles Ward. There is a lot of pressure to be perfect, and to get married. It's also a wonderfully tightknit community, that offers a lot of fun, "safe" adventures, and eventual marriage relationships. I'm in my 40s, and have lived all around the country but still stay in regular contact with some of the friends I met in my Singles Wards 20 years ago. They are my dearest friends in this world.

I went through one bad relationship that reminds me of what Travis faced with Jodi in some ways. It was never violent. But it drove me to the DEPTHS of depression to the point I considered suicide. I had a relationship with someone I knew was bad for me, but I honestly didn't believe I deserved better. Sometimes when people have low self-esteem or addictions, their relationships become co-dependent. I believe Travis simply couldn't walk away completely from Jodi because of co-dependency, due to his childhood. If you listen to all the testimony, Travis was a very giving person. He never locked his house when he was home, he was generous with his time and money, he often let friends and acquaintances stay with him when they were going through trouble. I think he had some boundary issues from being homeless as a child and having no parental guidance. He was one of those guys who picked up "stray animals" and continually tried to "make things better."

In walks stray animal, Jodi, who also struggles with boundaries. Unlike Travis, who allows others to take from him, she is a taker. She hates limits. She is a boundary-pusher. Look at her audacity, the way she maneuvered her way into the crime investigation. SHE WAS CALLING THE DETECTIVES before they called her! She was offering to "help" (with her lies) and basically showing she had NO FEAR of or respect for boundaries! I can't even conceive of her lack of fear. She is one sick individual.

I think Jodi pushed Travis to take sexual risks. I don't think he had very much experience, but I do think that he eventually regretted what he allowed to happen with Jodi. She brought out a dark side in him. He may have become addicted to her sexually. (I really can't comment on that. I am only familiar with emotional addictions.)

They were just locked in a very very tragic cycle. And it fascinates me. If only Travis could have recognized the danger. How sad that his promising future was cut short. And it's also tragic for Jodi. She is a talented person, but she completely lacks the Spirit of God in her life. She listens to all the wrong impulses, allowing lust, anger, jealousy, deceit and vengeance to rule her life.

It will be interesting to see the rest of the trial. I hope the jury will do the right thing and thoroughly examine the evidence.

Looking forward to discussing it all with you!

Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Phoenician....
About the Chickenbutt.....my boys have called me that forever ( they have no respect!) Jodi Arias #2 - Page 4 3394282200
It is related to a song I can never remember the name of....lol.
Anyway, it is a loving nickname that generally gets peoples attention.... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 4 22155654
I am heading to AZ on Friday for a quick trip on Friday. We have a home there that we are currently renting out, but we are so over NY! We are coming home in June!!!
We all look forward to your comments and your insight into this very convoluted case.
btw, I agree with what you said....I think Jodi instigated the contact and Travis, for whatever reasons, could not say no.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next