CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #3

+29
raushan
papapi
ametist
westav
gpw
Nell Belle
missy12
Madara200
CherokeeNative
ecossiepossie
Katie2
Just_21
ishi
hello clarice
Islander
AuntBella
One Wonders
snowbird
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
drkm
Dаrкman
Darkmаn
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
inchworm71
CuriousPortlander
Nan11
Congrats
33 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by angiefly2 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Nan11 wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:"Gender Fairy tales and Domestic Violence" - Alyce LaViolette - 10/16/08 AKA Is Snow white a battered woman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi, Angiefly2! Jodi Arias #3 - Page 13 1919835481

I noticed that we added the same link. Is it okay to let my stand, too--where I embedded it? I will delete it if you want.

Of Course you can keep it! Jodi Arias #3 - Page 13 18726956
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:12 pm

She was wearing the very same outfit on the stand the other day. Making 250/300 per hour one would think she would have changed her outfit.

This woman is not too professional, she doesn't seem to know what she is talking about. I didn't listen to all her fairy tale speach, couldn't go thru listening to her anymore, got enough of her while direct was going on.

All the witnesses, including Jodi, were made to look stupid when Martinez got thru with them. And if you noticed, each and everyone of them refuse to answer a question with a "yes" or "no". They all want to give a speech. Violet wanted to know what the prosecutor was getting at, is she for real? Doesn't she know she doesn't get to ask questions, only answer them.

It seems that the defense really coaxed each of their witnesses to respond in the same manner.

Let the "Violet" sleep on this over the weekend, after getting a sneak preview of what Martinez is going to put her thru, doubt that she will be getting any rest for the next two days.

It wouldn't surprise me if she found some way out reason not to come back.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:17 pm

?
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ecossiepossie Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Now that ex jurour has alligned herself by sitting sqaurely behind jodi on the defence side of the courtroom.
Despite seats on the prosecution side .
There jubilation ay getting her removed will be back to haunt jodi when she realises her only sympathetic person on the jury pool was removed at the defences behest.
Bit of justice an karma biteing airasses ass .

She probably missinterpeted the signals ex5 was giveing her an complained to her attorneys an they got shot of her ,
Brilliant.
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Thanks Nan and angiefly y'all are so good. Just got out of hospital so trying to get caught up.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-snipped- BBM

"It was a different experience definitely, but I was glad that I came back, that I was able to come back, and you know, be part of it again, so I'm looking forward to giving my interview and say my side of the story and go out there and say what really happened, but I need to get home first and talk to my legal advisers and go from there," juror No. 5 said in an interview with CBS 5 News.

What dismissed juror needs a legal advisor?

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:01 pm

What I'm looking for from JM is stuff like "you said on direct that Travis choked the defendant (... or whatever). Were you there?" When she answers no then he follows up with "so how can you state on the record that it happened?"

Then use this line of questioning on about ten different things that she stated without qualification. Then he can establish that everything she said on the stand as Jodi's expert witness was based on what Jodi said or wrote. I think she was reckless in not qualifying her remarks with something like "well if what Ms Arias told me was true..."

I think JM can have a field day on this line of questioning and I'm amazed this judge (who I'm liking less everyday) allowed all this heresay into her court. I think it's incumbant on JM to point out how much heresay (otherwise called BS) was spoken by this witness
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 13 2855776020
I totally agree...... Jodi Arias #3 - Page 13 537511839

ETA: This is in response to Sea Ray's post
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Chickenbutt wrote: Jodi Arias #3 - Page 13 2855776020

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 13 2987530908
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Sea Ray wrote:What I'm looking for from JM is stuff like "you said on direct that Travis choked the defendant (... or whatever). Were you there?" When she answers no then he follows up with "so how can you state on the record that it happened?"

Then use this line of questioning on about ten different things that she stated without qualification. Then he can establish that everything she said on the stand as Jodi's expert witness was based on what Jodi said or wrote. I think she was reckless in not qualifying her remarks with something like "well if what Ms Arias told me was true..."

I think JM can have a field day on this line of questioning and I'm amazed this judge (who I'm liking less everyday) allowed all this heresay into her court. I think it's incumbant on JM to point out how much heresay (otherwise called BS) was spoken by this witness

I agree totally. She spoke with certainty while downing Travis with absolutly nothing to go on. I think the amount of money she is making on this case makes her feel as though she knows everything with complete confidence of certainty, no matter what BS Jodi has told her. She sees in the journals what she wants to see, she twists the wording around to fit it to mean just what she wants it to.

Martinez will tear her apart.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm

The ex jurour may have been led to that seat by an officer of the court.
Its also possable she was asked an indicated wich side of the court she wished to sit on.
I suppose given the fact she has retained an attorney an intends on giveing her version of events at a future date we may get some clarity ie her opinions re J A guilt or whatever.
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Now that is scary....have those diaries been posted somewhere online I wonder?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:00 am

Chickenbutt wrote: Jodi Arias #3 - Page 13 2855776020

I 2nd that!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:19 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:JODI ARIAS TRIAL: SECOND EXPERT WITNESS, ALYCE LAVIOLETTE UNDER SCRUTINY

Snipped:
-----
At some point during the first day or so of testimony, the jury probably thought “thanks for teaching me about domestic violence.” After the second day or the third, the jury probably thought “hey thanks again for teaching me all about domestic violence but you know I really have to get back to work here.” And after, the fourth or fifth day they may well have thought “hey it’s been nice talking to you and you really seem like a nice person and all but I left the Jodi Arias murder trial boiling on the stove and I really have to get back to it now.”
-----

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I started reading this article and got very interested in it, then I realized that I was reading the same sentences over and over to get the meaning so I am going to save it for tomorrow. Thanks for posting that CP
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:32 am

Holy cow!!! Amazon will be pulling her book off the shelves shortly Jodi Arias #3 - Page 13 22155654
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie2 Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:33 am

I have complete faith in Juan. I think that he was just given so little time at the end he started with something to shake ALV up a little.
I am so glad that we will have an exciting week next week. She will never hold up to JM cross. IMO

Snow I hope you are okay.
Katie2
Katie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie2 Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:34 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Holy cow!!! Amazon will be pulling her book off the shelves shortly Jodi Arias #3 - Page 13 22155654

Glad to hear it! That lady is a quack. So out of date.
Katie2
Katie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next