CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+27
Islander
arizon
Bfly83
Byia
ishi
NoahMan
twee
Febbie
2Merritt
ecossiepossie
littlemisspriss
CherokeeNative
jdny1174
Katie2
ellejay
papapi
angiefly2
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
One Wonders
Nell Belle
LiveLaughLove
gpw
Nan11
snowbird
31 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 19 Vote_lcap76%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 19 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 19 Vote_lcap24%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 19 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Nell Belle Wed May 08, 2013 1:12 pm

The jurors will start at 10am, so I will be sitting tight and watching, will come back around that time, see if you all are chatting somewhere. Keep the faith. morning hug and peace. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 19 1376216197
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm

The Sheriff rep said she is not allowed anything but trial info. I just saw the bit about the Amanda Berry's sister asking for privacy, they need time to heal and repair. God Bless them and God is good.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm

I'll be in chat for a while starting around jury time. Hope to see you there, Nell.

Discussion of the women held captive in Cleveland, Ohio can be found here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CASES IN THE NEWS
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Stupid Judge Shiedlin (sp) on HLN.....says "his people" said there are Mormons on the jury and we won't see a verdict till next week. What a moron. Speculating there is a hold out. I think it is irresponsible to speculate on what is going on in the jury room. Only the jury knows what is going on in there. All this hype is for ratings and anticipation.

Also, I think we need to remember, altho the jury has been out for "3 days", it is really only 13 hours.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed May 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Sea Ray wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:Ugh, Ugh, Ugh....

I bet she wish they had a Starbucks in jail.

I remember when I was a kid away at my Uncles and Aunts for two weeks, I missed my mothers cooking so much I used to dream about it. I would write a list of the things I wanted my mom to cook when I got home.

My heart breaks for Travis' family, they must be going thru pure hell wondering what this verdict will be. I pray for justice for Travis. This woman just wiped him off the face of the earth all because he didn't feel as though she was marriage material (she's not). No man (except my son) brings home a woman like that to meet his family.

Jodi just couldn't deal with the rejection of a man that she chose for her own, and Travis was just too nice of a person to report her actions to the police, and for his kindness he got murdered.

Deanna would have been perfect for him and I think Travis knew it, but for whatever reason they didn't make it. It's so sad.

I want a Murder One conviction too as I think she's not only guilty of murder, she's also guilty of lying about Travis' character, but in the interest of fairness, let's keep our facts straight. We don't know that she killed him because he wouldn't marry her. That's purely speculation. My view is that she got enraged when he called her all those names in that text exchange in May 2008 and she thought to herself "nobody's going to talk to me that way. I'm Jodi Arias! I'm going to make him pay for that"...and off she went plotting her revenge. She had too many other guys in the pipeline to despair about marriage. Regardless, the fact is we don't really know why. One thing that is certain is that there's no evidence (other than her lying testimony) that he was ever abusive to her or that he had a thing for little boys in underwear.

One more thing, isn't Phoenix on Pacific time right now?

Yep, I have to agree that we really don't know the actual reason why she killed him. It could have been due to the letter sent her, it could have been the trip he was getting ready to take with Mimi to Cancun (she did take the CD's of their trip to Cancun with her on that fateful day). Or it could have been that she wasn't going to see him with anyone else.

Which ever the reason, it certainly was premeditated and well thought out. The defense is saying that if she was going to plan this she would have done it this way and that way. Well, planning to kill someone isn't the smartest thing to do in any case so why would we have expected Jodi not to slip up? They always do. Jodi did try to cover herself in everyway she could think of, but she didn't succeed when it came to deleting photo's that placed her at the scene and lets remember that palm print in blood. So she almost thought of everything, which well shows it was planned.

I sure hope a verdict will come today and of course the right verdict. Jodi seems to be confident that she will win this case (heaven forbid).

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed May 08, 2013 1:22 pm

I read the tweets from this knuckle head, what a shallow human being. sickening, and cold as ice. She will serve no one only herself. I makes me mad when she brings God or our Lord into murder, that really gets to me. I will be there soon thank you Nan, I have had more problems with the kindle and not able to sit at the puter cuz the back is killing me and depressing me, I don't like to be hurting like that and having to take meds that make me feel coo coo. feeling better today. see ya in chat room.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed May 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Stupid Judge Shiedlin (sp) on HLN.....says "his people" said there are Mormons on the jury and we won't see a verdict till next week. What a moron. Speculating there is a hold out. I think it is irresponsible to speculate on what is going on in the jury room. Only the jury knows what is going on in there. All this hype is for ratings and anticipation.

Also, I think we need to remember, altho the jury has been out for "3 days", it is really only 13 hours.

I totally agree. Also, I doubt that there are any Mormons on the jury due to this being a DP case. I think that would be against their beliefs (but I could be wrong). These jurors are specially picked for these type of cases and they have to agree that they can indeed impose the DS if need be.

I also agree that Ex Judge Shiedlin is an idiot. I can't stand to hear him talk. He aggrevated me way back from the Anna Nicole case. He was trying for his own TV show at the time but obviously never succeeded with it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed May 08, 2013 1:30 pm

I think verdict today. I hope verdict today. I hope for right verdict today. But if I have to wait till friday for the RIGHT verdict I will.

Actually the jurors have a lot of things to go thru, it is a DP case and I'm sure they want to get it right. I would probably be doing the same thing if I were on that jury. It wont be an easy decision.

At least we know that they don't think she is innocent or we would have probably had a verdict by now. So if there is a hold out it's probably in the direction of guilt not innocent.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Wed May 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Stupid Judge Shiedlin (sp) on HLN.....says "his people" said there are Mormons on the jury and we won't see a verdict till next week. What a moron. Speculating there is a hold out. I think it is irresponsible to speculate on what is going on in the jury room. Only the jury knows what is going on in there. All this hype is for ratings and anticipation.

I totally agree. Also, I doubt that there are any Mormons on the jury due to this being a DP case. I think that would be against their beliefs (but I could be wrong). These jurors are specially picked for these type of cases and they have to agree that they can indeed impose the DS if need be.

I also agree that Ex Judge Shiedlin is an idiot. I can't stand to hear him talk. He aggrevated me way back from the Anna Nicole case. He was trying for his own TV show at the time but obviously never succeeded with it.

HLN is guilty of putting folks on that are playing to the camera and this judge is an example of that. Typical east coast blowhard who loves to hear himself talk.

It's a very complicated case and I think they could very well be arguing about the different types of Murder One categories. Seeing as all the evidence points to Travis not owning a gun, this was clearly premeditated. Even Jodi when interviewed by the dectective said that Travis was not the type to own guns and that he definitely didn't have one in the house. Only after it behooved her did she change her tune on that. Boy, I'd love to be in that jury room and straighten out anyone who is still troubled by the premeditation part of this!
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Wed May 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:I think verdict today. I hope verdict today. I hope for right verdict today. But if I have to wait till friday for the RIGHT verdict I will.

Actually the jurors have a lot of things to go thru, it is a DP case and I'm sure they want to get it right. I would probably be doing the same thing if I were on that jury. It wont be an easy decision.

At least we know that they don't think she is innocent or we would have probably had a verdict by now. So if there is a hold out it's probably in the direction of guilt not innocent.

I would think that if there is a holdout or two that the ones like us that feel it's Murder One, would not change their vote and as such this jury would hang. I don't see any way you could get all 12 to agree that it's less than Murder One. If it does hang, I think the next trial would go much quicker and I think the Prosecution would correct its mistakes and we'd see the conviction that we all know she deserves. And what the heck, us folks will get to follow it again... Laughing

My point is, it's not the end of the world if this jury doesn't come back with a Murder One
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed May 08, 2013 1:45 pm

So have we heard anything? Just poppin' in to get an update.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 08, 2013 1:46 pm

No, deliberations start at 10 AZ time
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed May 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Sea Ray wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:I think verdict today. I hope verdict today. I hope for right verdict today. But if I have to wait till friday for the RIGHT verdict I will.

I would think that if there is a holdout or two that the ones like us that feel it's Murder One, would not change their vote and as such this jury would hang. I don't see any way you could get all 12 to agree that it's less than Murder One. If it does hang, I think the next trial would go much quicker and I think the Prosecution would correct its mistakes and we'd see the conviction that we all know she deserves. And what the heck, us folks will get to follow it again... Laughing

My point is, it's not the end of the world if this jury doesn't come back with a Murder One

Well that gives a lot of hope that one day Jodi will infact get what she deserves. I too believe that the ones who think she deserves murder one will not give into to anything less.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed May 08, 2013 1:50 pm

It's a shame that they don't know what the public knows, there working on limited stuff. I know they have everything they need to work this through, my only comfort is that it is a DP case and they do not want to make the wrong decision, for us because we know so much it bugs us, but they must have the pics the postings and testimony, Jodi talks in circles so I can see they have piles of stuff to go through. God keep them focused on what she did to this man because he said no to her. Premeditation is a short time of thought. She had days. Keep her in the basement stuck with herself and donavan should be ashamed of herself, what a sucker for Jodi. Donavan is a :Roach 3: just like Jodi.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed May 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Judge S is saying jurors are watching TV, I think that is horrible for him to say, I don't believe that, the jury is serious and they work all day on this why in the heck would they want to even go there, they have family and responsibilities outside of the deliberartion room. Makes me mad at this judge, AZ has not sequestered a jury in 80 years, maybe the system finds the jury to be honorable people. URGGGGG he sounds like a bone head.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Just heard on HLN that the jurors have changed their start time to 10am AZ time (1:00pm EST) every day they are in deliberations.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed May 08, 2013 2:04 pm

I believe these jurors are not dummies, they want to know they did the right thing it their verdict, these folks have to go on after this and return to their lives and families jobs etc. this now tells me to be patient cuz it must be difficult for them. I don't know what will happen and I have to believe they will do a good job and are working on that so that they can sleep at night and live thier lives in peace. Judge S is a knuckle head for sure, and has a fake tan, mine is natural, no tanning for me I am tanned all year round.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed May 08, 2013 2:05 pm

going to chatroom, is that where we are supposed to be at 10am?
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Wed May 08, 2013 2:58 pm

All mormons were excused at vior dire both sides wanted a non mormon jury
Not big on fact checks thease talkin head fantasist.

Yeah that iside my head story will get me a close up head shot
MORON
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie2 Wed May 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Just wanted to let you all know if there is an arrest down at the Phoenix Court House it is me.

I am going down there and kick JVM and that little blonde girls butt.

Anyone that is over fifty doesn't get it. They are not on Social Media and don't know about sex. They should not be jurors.

Every generation thinks they invented sex, drugs, rock and roll.
Not so. For sure none of my kids would say that ever about me.

See you all at Ozzfest 2013. I even had a private meet and greet with Ozzie.

!!!!!!KATIE ARRESTED FOR ASSULT AT THE JODI ARIAS TRIAL!!!!!

Not only that, when I was typing this I just had two Mormons at my door. Boy did they get an earful.
Katie2
Katie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next