CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+27
Islander
arizon
Bfly83
Byia
ishi
NoahMan
twee
Febbie
2Merritt
ecossiepossie
littlemisspriss
CherokeeNative
jdny1174
Katie2
ellejay
papapi
angiefly2
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
One Wonders
Nell Belle
LiveLaughLove
gpw
Nan11
snowbird
31 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 26 Vote_lcap76%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 26 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 26 Vote_lcap24%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 26 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by angiefly2 Thu May 09, 2013 4:53 pm

The FULL interview of Jodi Arias

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

36:21 minutes

Sorry if this has already been posted.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Thu May 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Nan11 wrote:
ecossiepossie wrote:seals up
Thanks, Eco! Some of us will probably be in chat. I hope you join us! Jodi Arias #4 - Page 26 788090459
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Thu May 09, 2013 4:54 pm

That didnt work but Im already on chat I were first
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu May 09, 2013 4:56 pm

The Verdict

angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Thu May 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Hello friends, took a well deserved nap, Jodi wore me out, today ls gonna be tough on the family, grandma was not using her wheelchair last night at the jail, she must of turned it in at the wheelchair rental place...lol...ok friends let's see how this is going to go down.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:13 pm

One Wonders wrote:Can this cancilation have anything to do with JA wanting the DP so no reason to go on with the rest of this trial?

I doubt it, I think it's probably more like Jodi getting ready to go insane (faking of course). They are probably going to have doctors come in a check her the same way they did Casey Anthony while the trial was going on. It's probably a strategy move by Nurmi and company to stall for time to get it all together. Nurmi has got to do something to keep her from the death sentence or all his time was wasted in building a name for himself.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Merritt Thu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Wondering what's up with Hearing being cancelled
Rumors galore on web
"5 security guards entering #jodiarias courtroom through side door... nothing predictable with this case"

Y'all left chat :(

2Merritt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:18 pm

I don't believe that Jodi actually wants the death sentence. I think it's a ploy to get attention. Now she is going to play the crazy act, probably in hope to get herself turned over to an institution.

I wouldn't put anything past Jodi. She has tried to be too slick for her to just accept this verdict without some sort of fight. This is probably plan (four) going into effect.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:20 pm

i surmise that the defense is going to try and say Jodi had a breakdown of some sort and court has to be cancelled until she can be checked out by doctors.

Another ploy of hers.

If she was so willing to die why take the verdict so bad?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:24 pm

All this shows is that Jodi was truly wrecked when she heard that verdict. She actually thought she was going to get off lightly. This came as a big surprise to her and she now is going to act like it blew her mind.

Too bad Jodi, verdict is already in.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfly83 Thu May 09, 2013 6:27 pm

My hope is that since she accused the State of withholding evidence, that JM is making a motion to be able to INCLUDE the evidence that was previously withheld, and they need time to consider the motion, as well as gather witnesses, etc. Her own shenanigans would then be introduced (forged pedophile letters, stalkings, etc), as well as her accusation last night, and spread out for the jury to see just what was withheld and how honorable this Prosecutor has been.

Bfly83

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu May 09, 2013 6:33 pm

I will throw in my two cents. I think the defense counsel is enraged that Jodi did an interview last night and most likely against their advice. If this is so - they may have requested that she get a pysch exam and have requested to be relieved as counsel if she is deemed competent. If your client will not listen to your advice, as counsel, you are not doing him/her any good and you might as well resign. So, I think it is more Nurmi & Wilma wanting off the case because their client will not listen to them.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Bfly83 wrote:My hope is that since she accused the State of withholding evidence, that JM is making a motion to be able to INCLUDE the evidence that was previously withheld, and they need time to consider the motion, as well as gather witnesses, etc. Her own shenanigans would then be introduced (forged pedophile letters, stalkings, etc), as well as her accusation last night, and spread out for the jury to see just what was withheld and how honorable this Prosecutor has been.

It's too late for all that. Anything that may or may not have been presented would have to go to an appeal. No such thing that they would stop the proceedure for that.

The verdict is in, she is guilty of first degree murder no matter what was presented or not.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:I will throw in my two cents. I think the defense counsel is enraged that Jodi did an interview last night and most likely against their advice. If this is so - they may have requested that she get a pysch exam and have requested to be relieved as counsel if she is deemed competent. If your client will not listen to your advice, as counsel, you are not doing him/her any good and you might as well resign. So, I think it is more Nurmi & Wilma wanting off the case because their client will not listen to them.

That's a good theory, you could be right.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 7:01 pm

However, I don't think that Nurmi and company can bail out for any reason now. They don't have to put up any witnesses to show for non cruelty, they can just by pass that piece of it. The mirigating circumstances will come in at the sentencing.

I am really prone to think that they want Jodi examined by a psyche to determine her mental health before going any further. Jodi damged herself by giving an interview, I don't know what she expected to gain by that. The jail shouldn't of even allowed it.

And if she wants to die so bad than no other attorney is going to be able to stop her from asking for it.

I say give her what she wants.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu May 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:However, I don't think that Nurmi and company can bail out for any reason now. They don't have to put up any witnesses to show for non cruelty, they can just by pass that piece of it. The mirigating circumstances will come in at the sentencing.

I am really prone to think that they want Jodi examined by a psyche to determine her mental health before going any further. Jodi damged herself by giving an interview, I don't know what she expected to gain by that. The jail shouldn't of even allowed it.

And if she wants to die so bad than no other attorney is going to be able to stop her from asking for it.

I say give her what she wants.

I don't believe the Judge will let the defense counsel withdraw, but that certainly doesn't mean they aren't trying. I agree that they are most likely having Jodi undergo a psych eval, but I believe that was at the request of her attorneys as a result of her refusing to follow their instructions not to give that interview. That would mean she is out of control and they are no longer being effective in their defense of her. When that occurs, counsel are ethically required to put the court on notice of that fact by making a motion to withdraw. If she were to be deemed incompetent, the whole proceedings would have to stop until she regained her competency. If she is deemed competent, then it would then be up to the Judge to make the call.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Merritt Thu May 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Hearing likely began today as it has many times, in chambers

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 15m

The State v Jodi Arias trial will resume with the aggravation phase on 5/15 at 10am. Today’s court proceedings were sealed.

BBM Explains why no one has any info

Competency/psych evaluation
Attorney problems
All possible

2Merritt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next