CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+27
Islander
arizon
Bfly83
Byia
ishi
NoahMan
twee
Febbie
2Merritt
ecossiepossie
littlemisspriss
CherokeeNative
jdny1174
Katie2
ellejay
papapi
angiefly2
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
One Wonders
Nell Belle
LiveLaughLove
gpw
Nan11
snowbird
31 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 25 Vote_lcap76%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 25 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 25 Vote_lcap24%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 25 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Sea Ray wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:
Nan11 wrote:My goodness, she is even accusing the state of withholding evidence.

She is probably referring to the letters that she forged. lol

The only evidence that was withheld would have only made matters worse for Jodi, so I don't know what she is talking about. She couldn't wait to give an interview just like the last time. Her words will come back to haunt her just like the last time as well.

I heard her say that. Were I the interviewer I'd have come back with "well if he withheld evidence why didn't you enter it in your portion of the trial? Your defense team had months to do so."

Going forward we have two phases. I think the first one will easily go against her. I think they'll find cruel circumstances for this crime but in the third phase I think the jury will not be unanimous in recommending death thus I see a life, not death sentence for her.

I'm just so happy that they found her guilty of murder one that if she goes to prison for life I'll be just as happy. However, I think the jury is going to take into consideration that Travis was murdered in a very cruel and inhumane way, which may just sway them to the death sentence. Jodi has said twice openly that she , one, would beg for the death sentence if she had done anything to hurt Travis. And again at this last interview that she would rather have death than to live the rest of her life in prison. Something is telling me that the jury just may grant Jodi her wish.

But either way I am happy with that verdict. Hats off to Martinez.

Jose Baez just said that "the jury will not give Jodi the death sentence.....because, her lawyer will kill her first for giving an interview". I bet her lawyers are pizzed off for her talking to the media, but Jodi is going to do what she wants and thats that.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Katie2 wrote:I don't know if you all have read this. I love her writings.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, I enjoyed reading that, very good.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Katie2 Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 pm

I just heard this on HLN with Dr. Drew and found it very interesting. This is not a direct quote but I tried.

This summarizes Jodi and how her brain works. (Dr. Drew)

A tweet to Dr. Drew from another clinician:

My Boarderline patients (BPD) use suicidality as actually covert murderous rage. You (the jury) are the killer if I kill myself.

Doctor Drew called it Projective Identification. You (the jury) are the killer if I kill myself. You kill me now you are the killer. That is a Boarderline thought process.

I found this very interesting.

Another way as JM said that Jodi blames everything on someone else and that it is a direct sign of her illness.
Katie2
Katie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Thu May 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Will the hearing be today live???? Will ya'll be in chat, need to get my WORK done. LOL
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Thu May 09, 2013 3:10 pm

The only person I feel sorry for in this case is the victim's family, the ones who suffered the lost of a love one caused by a person who couldn't take rejection. JMO
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu May 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Febb, I'm thinking it will be streamed live. I think HLN is planning to cover, if this morning's discussion is any indication. Haven't looked for the links. AZCentral is displaying color bars.

Does anyone know the time schedule? I haven't noticed yet...

ETA: 4:00pm EDT, so 1:00pm AZ time... just heard on HLN
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Thu May 09, 2013 3:38 pm

papapi wrote:Febb, I'm thinking it will be streamed live. I think HLN is planning to cover, if this morning's discussion is any indication. Haven't looked for the links. AZCentral is displaying color bars.

I found it on HLN...did JA give an interview after the trial finished yesterday? Am I hearing this wrong. He(reporter) said something like she got a chance to trash Travis one more time... Jodi better start begging for her life instead of badmouthing the victim. NO remorse..nothing.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu May 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Febbie wrote:
papapi wrote:Febb, I'm thinking it will be streamed live. I think HLN is planning to cover, if this morning's discussion is any indication. Haven't looked for the links. AZCentral is displaying color bars.

I found it on HLN...did JA give an interview after the trial finished yesterday? Am I hearing this wrong. He(reporter) said something like she got a chance to trash Travis one more time... Jodi better start begging for her life instead of badmouthing the victim. NO remorse..nothing.

She did give an interview, purported to be about forty-five minutes, to the local FOX affiliate in Phoenix immediately after the verdict. I saw it last night, NG and Dr Drew had bits of it, then FOX covered it at 10 eastern. She had some very strange things to say, and yes, she did trash Travis one more time by insinuating his family would deal with it their way, but supposedly not truthfully if you read between her lines, and the whole world is bent on prosecuting her, though she maintains her "innocence" of committing first degree murder.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu May 09, 2013 4:07 pm

One Wonders wrote:I hope someone know's the answer to what I'm about to ask.
Can JA at this point kick her defense team to the curb and finish what's left herself?

Sure she could but why should she? Someone else is paying for them to service her
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 4:22 pm

One Wonders wrote:Did any of you happen to catch Jean Kasras trying to speak with JA's mom when they came out? Then Jean was sinserely concerned and gave her mic to someone and went after them. She was able to ask JA's mom if she was okay and said she was shaking really bad.
Sooooo, what caught my eye was Grandma up walking around as if there is nothing wrong with her instead of sitting in a wheelchair looking like death warmed over.
I should have known...Just another display for the jury to see that grammy is...Never mind you all get it.

yep. I get it. Runs in the family.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu May 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Nan11 wrote:I just heard JVM say that Arias set up last night's interview herself. She began 'reaching out' on Sunday. lol

I hope she enjoys it just as much when Mr. Martinez plays it during her 'death' phase. And I hope he plays a complete recording of the full interview.

Yep, and the jail slapped her with 'suicide watch' after that interview, effectively silencing her from making any more statements of giving anymore interviews, at least temporarily.

Yipee!
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Thu May 09, 2013 4:48 pm

seals up
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down