CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+27
Islander
arizon
Bfly83
Byia
ishi
NoahMan
twee
Febbie
2Merritt
ecossiepossie
littlemisspriss
CherokeeNative
jdny1174
Katie2
ellejay
papapi
angiefly2
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
One Wonders
Nell Belle
LiveLaughLove
gpw
Nan11
snowbird
31 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 24 Vote_lcap76%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 24 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 24 Vote_lcap24%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 24 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 7:36 am

Yep, she's still trying to run the show. She may very well be using reverse psych, but she better be careful what she wishes for.

Seeing as seven jurors came to felony murder, i'm so glad that Martinez thru that in there. I hate to think if he hadn't, that those seven jurors may not have been able to convict without proof that she had stolen the grandfathers gun. This enabled them to still convict without the proof and going upon Jodi's words without any proof. I just love it. Juan was fantastic.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 7:37 am

I wish I could see Nurmi and get his reaction seeing as he was so optimistic prior to the verdict.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 8:43 am

I understand that unless the same jury all agree on a sentence today they will pick a new jury. This jury on the penalty will have to be unanimous.

I predict that the DP will be agreed upon by all.

Then there will be a short trial that will consist of mitigating circumstances. I wonder what Nurmi could bring up for that, he brought everything up during the trial, anything he says now wont be believed. I guess he never thought that he would be needing all that now.

I think Jodi is wrecked that her lies weren't believed, she is still trying to kill Travis all over again with her instant interviews. She is blaming Travis for all the trouble she is in (I guess she needs someone to blame)

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am

My local news station is saying that Jodi had no reaction to the verdict. They must not have been watching, because Jodi was wrecked, she never expected it, she had all to do to hold back those tears. They were even showing in her interviews, she is wrecked, this took her by surprise, she just knew she had it in the bag.

Wonder how she is going to look today at the hearing.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 09, 2013 9:18 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Interesting question....

Juan said Travis did not own a gun
but
Juan said she committed a burglary by stealing Travis's gun

How can it be both ways?

papapi wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Interesting question....

but

How can it be both ways?

This is one of the most fascinating parts of the prosecution, as well as the verdict which was handed down today. Juan knew good and well Arias stole the gun from her grandparents house. Yet he used this aspect of her lies to frame her in her own lies as a felony murderer. It is the ultimate checkmate, a criminal convicted by wrapping them in their own lies. Some of the jury got it (the ones who also convicted on felony murder); some of them didn't.

I do believe this will become known as one of the masterstrokes of prosecuting a hollow, deceitful psychopath using their own lies to build an air tight case against them. Law students will discuss this part of this case well into the future.

Even Nurmi could not figure this one out, as evidenced in his pitiful closing statement when he touched on this aspect of Martinez's rationale for conviction.

Good morning Jodi Arias #4 - Page 24 1449507023

BBM

Yes, Juan used her own defense against her and it worked out perfectly...

The defense of Jodi should have shut her down with using those awful words of deceit with the lies that spewed out of her mouth. They should have went another way, like BPD which caused her to SNAP and to into this rage he used at the end of his closing. Too late. It backfired big time and my hope is that GZ watched closely. His head is next on the chopping block of justice..

I had a second of feeling bad for Jodi, while the verdict was read, which quickly dissipated after her interview of after the verdict. She will not stop spreading the lies, she will continue until her last dying breath..

Justice came for Travis and this restored my faith in the judicial system...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 09, 2013 9:36 am

Gizmo711 wrote:I understand that unless the same jury all agree on a sentence today they will pick a new jury. This jury on the penalty will have to be unanimous.

I predict that the DP will be agreed upon by all.

Then there will be a short trial that will consist of mitigating circumstances. I wonder what Nurmi could bring up for that, he brought everything up during the trial, anything he says now wont be believed. I guess he never thought that he would be needing all that now.

I think Jodi is wrecked that her lies weren't believed, she is still trying to kill Travis all over again with her instant interviews. She is blaming Travis for all the trouble she is in (I guess she needs someone to blame)

Gizmo711 wrote:My local news station is saying that Jodi had no reaction to the verdict. They must not have been watching, because Jodi was wrecked, she never expected it, she had all to do to hold back those tears. They were even showing in her interviews, she is wrecked, this took her by surprise, she just knew she had it in the bag.

Wonder how she is going to look today at the hearing.

I have faith that these jurors will see this through till the end..

She did have a reaction, one of shock, disbelief as I saw her trying to hold in her sobs. Quickly stopped which I believe was to not give the Alexander family any satisfaction...

Also, the Alexander family attorney will be filing a civil lawsuit today against Jodi Arias, so she will not profit from her infamy...

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 9:47 am

I noticed that also, she wasn't going to give Travis' family any satisfaction. She claims she wants the death sentence yet she is insisting that she didn't premeditate the murder.

She just refuses to take any blame for this what so ever. I'm sure she is blaming Travis for the trouble she is in and the next best way to get to Travis (now that he is dead) is to get to his family.

She is one evil person.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu May 09, 2013 9:51 am

Gizmo711 wrote:
Nan11 wrote:My goodness, she is even accusing the state of withholding evidence.

She is probably referring to the letters that she forged. lol

The only evidence that was withheld would have only made matters worse for Jodi, so I don't know what she is talking about. She couldn't wait to give an interview just like the last time. Her words will come back to haunt her just like the last time as well.

I heard her say that. Were I the interviewer I'd have come back with "well if he withheld evidence why didn't you enter it in your portion of the trial? Your defense team had months to do so."

Going forward we have two phases. I think the first one will easily go against her. I think they'll find cruel circumstances for this crime but in the third phase I think the jury will not be unanimous in recommending death thus I see a life, not death sentence for her.
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 09, 2013 9:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At the above link, post verdict interview in 7 parts..

BBL guys, need to take a shower and get dressed. I'm doing laundry and want to be here for the aggravating part of the trial today...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu May 09, 2013 10:02 am

Has any talking head guesstimated for us how long today's hearing will take?
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 09, 2013 10:23 am

Sea Ray wrote:Has any talking head guesstimated for us how long today's hearing will take?

It should only be a day or two. This shouldn't take long at all, unless the defense is going to drag their portion out..

Dr. Horn will be the only witness up for the state. He will tell of the cruelty in the wounds Travis felt and how long he endured the torture before the slaughter...

This will be another sad day for the Alexander family...

Also, the family's attorney will be filing a wrongful death lawsuit against Jodi Arias so she cannot and will not profit from her infamy...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Thu May 09, 2013 10:50 am

Interesting question....

but

How can it be both ways?...................................................................................................................................

It was Juan at his rhetorial sacastic best it didnt happen both ways.

BUT

An a huge butt?
IF
Huge IF
YOU BELEIVE THE DEFENDANTS SCENARIO/
IF
She is asmitting to stealing Travis gun ..theft burgalry...
And useing it to murder him
So even IF rhetoricaly you BELEIVER HER FEFENCE...

Her defence is she commited fellony murde.
Stole a gun from owner an shoy him an killed him useing jt.
Guns still gone just like Travis life.

The Prosecution was just showing how adsurd her defence was
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Thu May 09, 2013 10:51 am

Bolth are not true BUT even IF both were true.
She was still GUILTY...
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 09, 2013 11:09 am

Arizona jury finds Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder
By Tim Gaynor

PHOENIX | Wed May 8, 2013 7:09pm EDT

(Reuters) - An Arizona jury found Jodi Arias guilty on Wednesday of first-degree murder in the death of her ex-boyfriend in a capital trial that riveted America for months with graphic sexual evidence and bizarre testimony.

Arias, who could face the death penalty as her case goes into the penalty phase of the trial on Thursday, has admitted to shooting 30-year-old Travis Alexander, whose body was found in the shower of his Phoenix valley home in June 2008. He had been shot in the face, stabbed 27 times and his throat had been slashed.

Arias, 32, had tried unsuccessfully to convince the jury that she acted in self-defense after Alexander attacked her because she had dropped his camera while taking photos of him in the shower.

She teared up as the jury's decision was read, while a crowd of hundreds erupted into cheers outside the court. Jurors could have convicted Arias of a lesser crime such as second-degree murder or manslaughter, but instead found her guilty of the most serious charge possible.

"Five long years ... of lying, manipulating. Now the citizens of Arizona have spoken," Dave Hall, a friend of Alexander, told reporters as he left the court. He said a death sentence would be appropriate.

"If what she did to Travis does not justify the death penalty in America today, then what do we have one for?"

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 09, 2013 11:17 am

Vinnie Politan and Gus Searcy going at it...Gus is still defending her... Jodi Arias #4 - Page 24 2488575162
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 am

SON OF SAM LAW? M S M ALWAYS JUMPS TO
It was only ever valid in N York.
and its no longer even in statute in N York some killer apaealed it say his freedom of speech blah blah.
His preshish human rights were being abbused
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 09, 2013 11:35 am

ecossiepossie wrote:SON OF SAM LAW? M S M ALWAYS JUMPS TO
It was only ever valid in N York.
and its no longer even in statute in N York some killer apaealed it say his freedom of speech blah blah.
His preshish human rights were being abbused

That's not true. All states have their own version of the Son of Sam laws. No criminal shall profit from their crimes..

Citation: ARIZ. REV. STAT. § 13-4202
History: Enacted in 1978.

TITLE 13. CRIMINAL CODE
CHAPTER 38. MISCELLANEOUS
ARTICLE 27. CRIME VICTIM ACCOUNTS

A.R.S. § 13-4202 (2012)

§ 13-4202. Void contracts; crime victim accounts; establishment; notice to victims; exceptions; civil liability; definition

A. Every contract whether written or oral, express or implied, with an accused with respect to the reenactment, description or depiction of a crime by movie, book, article, radio or television presentation, internet or on-line presentation or depiction, live entertainment or expression of thoughts, feelings, opinions or emotions is contrary to public policy and void unless the contract provides for payment to the commission of any monies which would be paid to the accused for such information or rights.

Also the family attorney for the Alexander family will be filing a civil wrongful death lawsuit against Jodi Ann Arias, today. She shall not profit from her notoriety...

Last edited by LiveLaughLove on Thu May 09, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put in from instead of all)
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu May 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Does she "profit" from her Twitter account? I wasn't aware that they paid royalties
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie2 Thu May 09, 2013 12:25 pm

I don't know if you all have read this. I love her writings.

Katie2
Katie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next