CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+27
Islander
arizon
Bfly83
Byia
ishi
NoahMan
twee
Febbie
2Merritt
ecossiepossie
littlemisspriss
CherokeeNative
jdny1174
Katie2
ellejay
papapi
angiefly2
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
One Wonders
Nell Belle
LiveLaughLove
gpw
Nan11
snowbird
31 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 Vote_lcap76%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 Vote_lcap24%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 15, 2013 11:11 pm

I am not even gonna talk about the pink fuzzies....I have been begging Papapi to let me have them. But noooooooo, not until I win some damn thing!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 15, 2013 11:12 pm

OHSHIT
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Wed May 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:I am not even gonna talk about the pink fuzzies....I have been begging Papapi to let me have them. But noooooooo, not until I win some damn thing!

If you ever win 'some damn thing' I'm gonna have you a pair of pink glittering cuffs wrapped around a chickenbutt, made especially 4 U!

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 3316290471
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Hey One......did you forget? I am special!!!! Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 2806602876
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 15, 2013 11:28 pm

I added new ones....look all the way at the bottom
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Thu May 16, 2013 1:09 am

Shock. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 2131879744 Arias's first reaction. She never believed she would be convicted. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 22155654
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu May 16, 2013 3:22 am

ishi wrote:
Sea Ray wrote:
Nan11 wrote:I think the more important issue for tonight is the coming mitigation/penalty phase--as it specifically relates to the murderer Jodi Arias.

I have edit privileges, and I have a ban button that I'm itching to use.

Fine. I think the jury will vote to give her life. What do you think?

Death. They will give her death.

--agree "ishi".

--the DP exists for those who have committed especially heinous crimes . (fake) crying about it now (after being caught/and convicted) or saying a heartfelt "i'm sorry" (which she hasn't brought herself to do) doesn't count.

--she planned it out, drove 1000 miles (and did not change her evil mind) and then slaughtered/butchered a fellow human being.

--she qualifies.

--I hope she gets it , her fake "I want the DP" was nothing more than the usual lies from her, she'll be all alone in her little crappy cell w/ no one but her pathetic self for company. one day they'll finally be able to say that she's gone crazy, and it will be true.

--she deserves it.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 16, 2013 6:42 am

NoahMan wrote:
littlemisspriss wrote:

Nods.... but the Arias trial they were all about what a saint Jodi had murdered.... according to the theory they just want to chum the waters wouldn't they have been pro-defense the way they all seem to be for Zimmerblimp? I would think they would have really stirred the public if they had taken Jodi's side..... sigh.... I just can't understand how ANYONE is ok with the murder of this child....

I agree with you LMP. I do think they sanctified Travis. If not sanctified, marginalized his behavior. Of course they went into all the salacious details of what he and Jodi supposedly did sexually, but I do feel that he was as manipulative and abusive as she and that was portrayed as "unimportant".

Of course, in the end, NOTHING he did should or did justify Jodi's actions and she deserves to get the worst punishment. (although I generally have trouble with the government being in the business of killing people)

But, I think the guy was a son of a bitch and likely did emotionally abuse her, and probably physically too to a certain degree. Problem is, she was the WRONG person to do that with, because she was as calculating, rotten to the core and off her rocker as they portrayed.

But, had it been another woman, she likely would've ended up committing suicide or otherwise destroyed by him.

But don't forget that Jodi had done this to other boyfriends (just not the murder part). I don't agree with what you say, I don't see where Travis was anything but a healthy young 30 year old man with a appetite for women. He didn't think Jodi was marriage material, he didn't lead her on, he made it very clear to her that he wasn't going to marry her. I do not believe for a moment that Travis ever put a hand on her. It was Jodi that couldn't take the rejection. If everyone out here acted as Jodi did when rejected, there wouldn't be much of a population.

No other person has ever said anything about Travis that wasn't kind, he was spoken very highly of. Jodi was just the "fatal attraction" that everyone tries to stay clear of. However, at times they do slip into our lives without warning.

They say that abused women stay in relationships because they don't know how to get out of it. Well this was a case where Travis didn't know how to completely get Jodi out of his life. She gained access to him when ever she wanted, she snuck up on him and he did fear her. She slashed his tires on two occasions, that should have given him the sense to know she was dangerous, but I think that he thouight that he could handle it.'

No, I do not think for a minute that Travis was anything but a complete gentleman towards all women. Jodi just thinks that she is so fabulous that no man should turn her away especially one that she had an obsession with, because she certainly did not love him. It was Jodi that turned him on to all that different type of sex, she thought that it should win him over completely, but it didn't, he wanted a good girl to marry, not a slut and a three hole wonder.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 16, 2013 7:38 am

ellejay wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:Quite naturally she has to be crazy to have done what she did, but not crazy in the sense that she could use it for a defense. She knew exactly what she was going to do. She wanted him dead if she couldn't have him. She couldn't bear the thought of Travis being with anyone else. It made her insane. However, she hid her crime, she wanted her freedom attached to murder, after all she is JODI, how dare anyone not believe her story?

This is one woman that does not need to be roaming around in our society. She can never be a threat to herself, she has a very HIGH self esteem, she loves herself too much to ever harm herself. Her wanting the death sentence was nothing more than asking to be put on death row until she can obtain an appeal. I'm sure Jodi has checaked into every detail of death row vs LWOP. On DR she has her own room, TV and visiters when ever she wants. They get special priviledges when on DR that they don't get in regular prison.

Jodi does not believe that she will ever be put to death.

If I were the prosecutor I would tell her to give up all her appeals and go right for death if she wants it so much. I bet she will change her tone.

BBM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Death Row Information and Frequently Asked Questions

All male and female inmates on Death Row are classified as maximum custody. All inmates are single cells which are equipped with a toilet, sink, bed and mattress. Each Death Row inmate has no contact with any other inmate. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week, and a shower, three times a week. All meals are delivered by correction officers at the cell front. Limited non-contact visitation is available. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary. Health care is provided at the Health Unit; medication is passed out at the cell front. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell.

--I think she would definitely prefer general population, where she can rule over her fan club, and continue to be the manipulative, conniving queen bitch.

The difference is, can Jodi survive in the general population? The people that are their are hardened criminals that most likely will be out to get her. She will have to look behind her shoulder constantly. She also will have to work each day and earn about 24 cents a day to buy what she needs. Jodi got used to having things done for her, she really doesn't know what prison will be like. I also thinbk that Jodi doesn't think that she will ever be put to death, that by some way or another she will get this sentence over turned (which will never happen). She claimes she wants to die, but she really doesn't or she wouldn't still be calling herself a survivor of domestic abuse. She is trying to build up another trial. She will try and get every interview she can while in there. She really thinks that she will get over on this at the end.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu May 16, 2013 8:27 am

ishi wrote:Congrats, Ang!!

Thank you ishi! :) I've never won anything so this made my day, Also thanks to all the congrats from everyone :)

Love you guys!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 16, 2013 9:42 am

One Wonders wrote:Another Poll:
Stealing from that after dark show on hln.
One word to discribe JA's reaction to guilty verdict today?

Rage.

ishi wrote:Seething

Booklover444 wrote:Shock. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 2131879744 Arias's first reaction. She never believed she would be convicted. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 22155654

Good morning Jodi Arias #4 - Page 38 1449507023

Resigned

or

Defeated

Jodi's bubble was burst....
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 16, 2013 9:43 am

angiefly2 wrote:
ishi wrote:Congrats, Ang!!

Thank you ishi! :) I've never won anything so this made my day, Also thanks to all the congrats from everyone :)

Love you guys!

I miss all the fun.... Suspect

Congrats Ang....

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Thu May 16, 2013 9:45 am

So is it death phase today?
An will Jaun have further arguments for the Jury to consider?
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next