CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

+25
justthefactsforjustice
sidewinder
ecossiepossie
Nell Belle
Cleos_mum
axpm
ADMaximus
MorganMars
Byia
Omachka
Gizmo711
Gettingtired
Kate1230
One Wonders
NoahMan
MoxieDoll
ellejay
Nan11
bigman
sams
CherokeeNative
LiveLaughLove
ForJustice
Febbie
papapi
29 posters

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by Febbie Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Trail starts Sept 23 2013...
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by twee Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:14 am

After the travesty of Trayvon's murder's trial, I pray that this trial will reflect true justice.
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:28 pm

twee wrote:After the travesty of Trayvon's murder's trial, I pray that this trial will reflect true justice.

Form the tweets of John Phillips, it sounds like we will see this trial televised as well.

It won't absolve the Trayvon Martin injustice. It doesn't work that way. But I know you know that, twee.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:56 pm

papapi wrote:
twee wrote:After the travesty of Trayvon's murder's trial, I pray that this trial will reflect true justice.

Form the tweets of John Phillips, it sounds like we will see this trial televised as well.

It won't absolve the Trayvon Martin injustice. It doesn't work that way. But I know you know that, twee.

I know papi... I'm just having a hard time right now..
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:12 am

Grateful there are witnesses to this killing or I'd fear this beast would be set free..
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:01 pm

A Most American Way to Die
If you're an unarmed black teen in Florida, someone can gun you down – and they might get away with it
Comment68
By PAUL SOLOTAROFF
April 25, 2013

Illustration by John Ritter
This was some battle going on in that car, a cage match of warring colognes. Tevin Thompson, tall and soft-cheeked, had basted himself in Curve, swiped from the back of his parents' dresser, where the old man kept his more expensive smell-goods. Leland Brunson, small and snarky, the runt of the four-kid crew, was bumping Chanel and a couple of clashing lotions and smelled like mixed inserts from three men's mags. Jordan Davis, the prince – he of the red-hot girlfriend and every fly snapback sold online – was drenched in Armani and looking right. And Tommie Stornes, at the wheel of his Durango – well, who ever knew what Tommie was wearing? He kept the whole scent counter at Macy's in his car. True, he'd taken hours to get coifed and dressed to go girl-hunting at the mall, but as these boys liked to say, you can't rush greatness.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:12 pm

papapi wrote:A Most American Way to Die
If you're an unarmed black teen in Florida, someone can gun you down – and they might get away with it
Comment68
By PAUL SOLOTAROFF
April 25, 2013

Illustration by John Ritter
This was some battle going on in that car, a cage match of warring colognes. Tevin Thompson, tall and soft-cheeked, had basted himself in Curve, swiped from the back of his parents' dresser, where the old man kept his more expensive smell-goods. Leland Brunson, small and snarky, the runt of the four-kid crew, was bumping Chanel and a couple of clashing lotions and smelled like mixed inserts from three men's mags. Jordan Davis, the prince – he of the red-hot girlfriend and every fly snapback sold online – was drenched in Armani and looking right. And Tommie Stornes, at the wheel of his Durango – well, who ever knew what Tommie was wearing? He kept the whole scent counter at Macy's in his car. True, he'd taken hours to get coifed and dressed to go girl-hunting at the mall, but as these boys liked to say, you can't rush greatness.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

I only read the first page, but isn't it interesting that the these boys are going to be called thugs. I really want to know why most of the white world thing black boys are thugs...
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Bond denied again for Michael Dunn

-snip-

Bond was denied again Tuesday for a man charged with killing a 17-year-old in a dispute over loud music.

Judge Russell Healey denied a defense motion for bond for Michael Dunn, along with a motion to rule Dunn indigent, meaning he will have to pay for his legal defense.

Dunn's next court date was set for Aug. 15. His trial is scheduled to start Sept. 23.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Black Florida Teen Jordan Davis Killed By 46-Year-Old Michael Dunn - Sound Familiar?
By Evan Bleier, Mon, July 15, 2013

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Lawyer for man accused of killling Jordan Davis predicts Corey will seek payback over Zimmerman acquittal

more:
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gettingtired Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Febbie wrote:Lawyer for man accused of killling Jordan Davis predicts Corey will seek payback over Zimmerman acquittal

more:

I hope this asshole doesn't get away too

Gettingtired

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Gettingtired wrote:
Febbie wrote:Lawyer for man accused of killling Jordan Davis predicts Corey will seek payback over Zimmerman acquittal

more:

You and me both, Gt. He's hollering SYG, but he's being charged with first degree murder, so I don't think he has much of a real case. Just like o'liar, his attorney is floating the turd that we should wait for all the evidence before making judgement. Meh, I think we've learned all we need to know about these kinds of defense attorneys.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Gettingtired wrote:

more:

After the way FL has handled the other cases lately it is hard to say. The only thing I see positive is there are witnesses and the bullet holes tell its own story.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 pm

I am going to try and bring myself up to speed on this case. Do we have a trial date and can we gain access to the discovery, etc.?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Here is what I have found thus far:

Discovery Dump:

Audio and Video:

CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:06 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:I am going to try and bring myself up to speed on this case.  Do we have a trial date and can we gain access to the discovery, etc.?

Dunn's next court date was set for Aug. 15. His trial is scheduled to start Sept. 23, though Strolla is asking for an extension.

--there's quite a bit of info/docs in the state vs micheal dunn library. anything new we can add there, keep all the info/docs accessible.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:26 pm

I just finished reading the discovery and watching the interrogation video of Dunn. Wow, what a piece of work this one is. So, I guess in Florida, all black kids are a threat and all you have to do is imagine they are "thugs" and you can unload your 9mm of hollow point bullets into them. These CWP people must all be taking the same training because they all have the speal down pat - "he said he was going to kill me" and you are off scott-free - fire away.

If this one gets off - African Americans need to leave Florida. I am serious.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:37 am

I agree, this guy is going. I'm just afraid to talk too soon, this is Florida and we have seen a lot of injustice rather than justice. This guy is an animal, he didn't even stay at the scene, he got his pizza and went back to his hotel with his girlfriend and acted like nothing took place. He is a replica of racism that infests our society.

First degree carries a death sentence, 12 jurors will be picked for this case. This mans face is the typical face that one sees in Florida. He is an animal.

The female attorney that he hired looks like a nut job.

I love that they didn't give this bastard a bond.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:41 am

Febbie wrote:
Gettingtired wrote:

more:

After the way FL has handled the other cases lately it is hard to say. The only thing I see positive is there are witnesses and the bullet holes tell its own story.

Correct, there are witnesses to this murder, therefore it will be a little harder for this bastard to get off. It just terrifies me that Florida has a history of letting these murderers go free. Just maybe after all the publicity in the media that a conviction will take place. IT"S THE DAMN JURORS WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:43 am

more:

Of course they are going to say this, it's a strategy of these disgusting defense attorney's. They will run it in the ground. Another high profile case in Florida. I wouldn't be surprised if O'Mara sticks himself into this one as well.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 am

Gizmo711 wrote:

more:

Of course they are going to say this, it's a strategy of these disgusting defense attorney's. They will run it in the ground.  Another high profile case in Florida.  I wouldn't be surprised if O'Mara sticks himself into this one as well.

This michael dunn is another liar, just like zimmerman, but his crime wasn't as murky, in the dark, in the rain, between some apartment buildings, after stalking behavior and criminal profiling, including racial profiling. He doesn't have much of a case, imo, and 1stº murder seems entirely appropriate in this case.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:49 pm

ellejay wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:I am going to try and bring myself up to speed on this case.  Do we have a trial date and can we gain access to the discovery, etc.?

Dunn's next court date was set for Aug. 15. His trial is scheduled to start Sept. 23, though Strolla is asking for an extension.

--there's quite a bit of info/docs in the state vs micheal dunn library. anything new we can add there, keep all the info/docs accessible.

I have only just started reading up on this one but from what I have seen so far, this is NOT a SYG but a massacre. Then the a$$hole just got in his car and drove off and continued his evening as planned. I sure hope this menace to society is taken off the streets forever.

Does anyone think there is any chance of his girlfriend being charged with anything? I know she was in the store when the shooting happened but then she made the choice to get in his car, leave the scene and never report to the authorities.
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by sams Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 pm

I think the 1st degree murder charge appropriate too.

sams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:57 pm

papapi wrote:
Gettingtired wrote:

more:

You and me both, Gt. He's hollering SYG, but he's being charged with first degree murder, so I don't think he has much of a real case. Just like o'liar, his attorney is floating the turd that we should wait for all the evidence before making judgement. Meh, I think we've learned all we need to know about these kinds of defense attorneys.

He also shot at their car while it was leaving. I think 4 additional shots. No way will SYG wash here. This SOB and bastard is going. The other one should have went also, and we will continue to hope on that one. But SYG wont get by here at all.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next