CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+24
GeraldBourguet
LorenzoG
Cleos_mum
owlsharkny
Sea Ray
NoahMan
zesmi
LiveLaughLove
Febbie
ColoCali
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
lucy123
twee
papapi
ellejay
Gizmo711
angiefly2
Nell Belle
optio
Nan11
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
ecossiepossie
28 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by ellejay Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:50 pm

--5 years ago today Travis's future was shot down because of Jodi Arias.

Rest In Peace Travis.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ellejay Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:36 am

--good grief.

--dr.demarte did NOT diagnose her w/ a "mental illness", she stated that it was borderline personality disorder. it was wilmott, in her closing, that twisted dr.D's words to fit into her theory/excuse du jour.

--I wasn't even there/ actually,2 ninja intruders broke in/ ok, yes I was there, shot him, but the rest is a fog...and now, she is 'mentally ill'????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Arias lawyers respond to Montgomery

Today Arias’ defense attorneys, Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott issued a joint statement in an exclusive to The Arizona Republic.

“If the diagnosis made by the State’s psychologist is correct, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office is seeking to impose the death penalty upon a mentally ill woman who has no prior criminal history,” they wrote. “Despite Mr. Montgomery’s recent statements to the media, it is not incumbent upon Ms. Arias’ defense counsel to resolve this case. Instead, the choice to end this case sits squarely with Mr. Montgomery and his office.

“It is solely for them to determine if continuing to pursue a death sentence upon Ms. Arias, who is already facing a mandatory life sentence, is a good and proper use of taxpayer resources.”
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:42 am

One Wonders wrote:
Nan11 wrote:@One - Did you catch any of Nancy Grace tonight?
Nan I'm watching it now @ 11PM my time. Can this be true? I can't believe the family would go for it. I hate watching HLN cuz they don't have concret info. I just don't think they should report it if they don't know. Please understand I have no room to talk after my stupid post. Embarassed

Nancy Grace blows everything out of proportion. At times I truly think she gets on TV without reading what has taken place prior, she seems to always be behind in the case with her "breaking News" and "bombshell". There is just no way that JA will ever be a free woman, there will be no such deal made with Jodi. Jodi may THINK this could happen, but it never will. If the DS doesn't happen it will still mean the rest of her life behind bars. Someone who was capable of killing someone in that fashion will never be amongst society again.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by zesmi Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:44 am

One Wonders wrote:
Nan11 wrote:@One - Did you catch any of Nancy Grace tonight?
Nan I'm watching it now @ 11PM my time. Can this be true? I can't believe the family would go for it. I hate watching HLN cuz they don't have concret info. I just don't think they should report it if they don't know. Please understand I have no room to talk after my stupid post. Embarassed

I really don't believe...it's Nancy! No way will they let that crazed lunatic walk! Not gonna happen...it's the bitch, again taking Travi's day away! Don't panic...Juan is NOT letting that happen. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 35 3632775777

zesmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Didn't CA kill her dogs, and Scott Peterson tell his mistress over the phone that he wanted to kill his dog.

What's with these murderers, why do they want to kill poor animals, or people for that matter?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Anyone watching Nancy Grace tonight? She's gotten ahold of the transcripts from some of the discussions held in chambers between the attorneys as they plead their case to judge Stephens and some of them are hilarious. Here's one:

There were frequent arguments over what could and could not be admitted as evidence. And exchanges on April 2 and 4 show the lengths of discourtesy sometimes reached at Stephens' bench.

One argument began as Willmott was explaining what she expected to elicit from defense witness Alyce LaViolette, a domestic-violence expert who raised so much controversy both in and out of court that she became a target of death threats. Specifically, Willmott was discussing whether Alexander at one point told Arias that he would kill himself.

"There's a lack of trustworthiness there," Martinez said. "She's a liar. So, I'm just having a difficult time seeing how she can say that Mr. Alexander attempted suicide."

Willmott and Martinez bandied back and forth. Then, Martinez said, "But the thing is that if Ms. Willmott and I were married, I certainly would say I F'g (sic) want to kill myself. That doesn't mean I want to kill myself. It just means there's a bad relationship and I want you to leave me alone."

Willmott protested. "Judge, just for the record, I think that that was an insult because he's trying to say that if he and I were married ..."

Martinez cut her off: "That was a compliment, bad joke."

Willmott: "I don't see it as either."

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 35 428451662
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Watched Nancy Grace and she says the state has invested over 2 million in this case and now the defense wants to come up with the mental ill ...NG says the prosecutor will not stop fighting...

Also, that the understood Jodi went off in the judge chambers, including the attorneys and judge in her rant...

Another devised plan that Jodi thinks will stop her from getting dp. JMO
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:35 am

Febbie wrote:Watched Nancy Grace and she says the state has invested over 2 million in this case and now the defense wants to come up with the mental ill ...NG says the prosecutor will not stop fighting...

Also, that the understood Jodi went off in the judge chambers, including the attorneys and judge in her rant...

Another devised plan that Jodi thinks will stop her from getting dp. JMO

She's doomed which ever way you look at it. Her make believe jobs that she will bring to the prison are all in her head. She wont be allowed to do anything different from the other convicts. She will be living by rules not making them.

She's wrecked because Travis won in the end.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Sea Ray wrote:Anyone watching Nancy Grace tonight? She's gotten ahold of the transcripts from some of the discussions held in chambers between the attorneys as they plead their case to judge Stephens and some of them are hilarious. Here's one:

There were frequent arguments over what could and could not be admitted as evidence. And exchanges on April 2 and 4 show the lengths of discourtesy sometimes reached at Stephens' bench.

One argument began as Willmott was explaining what she expected to elicit from defense witness Alyce LaViolette, a domestic-violence expert who raised so much controversy both in and out of court that she became a target of death threats. Specifically, Willmott was discussing whether Alexander at one point told Arias that he would kill himself.

"There's a lack of trustworthiness there," Martinez said. "She's a liar. So, I'm just having a difficult time seeing how she can say that Mr. Alexander attempted suicide."

Willmott and Martinez bandied back and forth. Then, Martinez said, "But the thing is that if Ms. Willmott and I were married, I certainly would say I F'g (sic) want to kill myself. That doesn't mean I want to kill myself. It just means there's a bad relationship and I want you to leave me alone."

Willmott protested. "Judge, just for the record, I think that that was an insult because he's trying to say that if he and I were married ..."

Martinez cut her off: "That was a compliment, bad joke."

Willmott: "I don't see it as either."

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 35 428451662

LMAO! Thank you searay! That is too funny.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:08 pm

According to HLN the defense team has asked that the redo of the sentencing phase be delayed until Jan. 2014.....! No word yet from the judge.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:34 pm

reasons: 2 outta 3 witnesses refused to testify for fear of retribution
and lawyers work schedules.

So they are saying that the witnesses that backed out during the sentencing phase violated Jodi's constitutional rights and they need time to rehab their case. They also submitted Wormi and Wilma's schedules to prove they had other cases and were too busy to do this right now.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Per HLN....Pros moving ahead with the death penalty
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Status hearing June 20th
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Darn it.....can't these lawyers check our schedules and get these trials on alternating days....guess we lose on having the chat room tomorrow.
Oh well, guess we'll have to post on thread.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next