CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

+25
justthefactsforjustice
sidewinder
ecossiepossie
Nell Belle
Cleos_mum
axpm
ADMaximus
MorganMars
Byia
Omachka
Gizmo711
Gettingtired
Kate1230
One Wonders
NoahMan
MoxieDoll
ellejay
Nan11
bigman
sams
CherokeeNative
LiveLaughLove
ForJustice
Febbie
papapi
29 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by Febbie Fri May 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Nan11 wrote:
sams wrote:Reading at Jacksonville.com about this case. Judge Suzanne Bass has agreed to step down from the case. Bass will be replaced by Judge Cooper who presided over the Christian Fernandez case.
My friends in Miami say "the further north you go in Florida the further south you are.
Hi, Sams! Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 3 788090459

You wouldn't have a link handy for that, would you? I haven't read it yet.

Much appreciated, if so!

Cooper has taking the place of Bass....top of the page is the file requesting Bass step down.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by LiveLaughLove Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:03 am

Inventory and receipt of property seized under the within search warrant...

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:13 am

Affidavit/deposition of lead detective
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:24 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:Inventory and receipt of property seized under the within search warrant...

Did you see what Dunn had in the backseat and trunk...nunchucks backseat
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:55 am

Nan11 wrote:
sams wrote:With someone shooting a gun, leaving the area would be my first thought. I am not surprised the kids drove out of there.
I just came across the following in a link that was posted earlier.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The 'myth' that the boys had left the parking lot was something that I swallowed, too.

They went no further than a few 100 feet of the shooting and never left the parking lot!

I'm with you, so it was a way of making it all the boy's fault -- there is no way to hide their fn invisible gun
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Just like with the zBlmpr case, this defendant and his cohorts have been filling the media with LIES from the very beginning. This murderer doesn't have a leg to stand on, imo.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Nan11 wrote:Just an update. I find it unusual that he gets to have a 2nd bit of the apple by having all his motions heard again.

News 4 Jax | Dunn back in court before new judge
The man charged with killing 17-year-old Jordan Davis appeared in court Tuesday morning in front of a new judge.

{Snipped}

That means all the motions Dunn's attorney originally filed, can be heard again under the new judge. His defense will likely ask for bond and to rule Dunn indigent, meaning he's broke and can no longer pay for his representation.

The hearing lasted less than five minutes, with Cooper setting the next pretrial for July 8. The trial is still scheduled to start Sept. 23, with a final pretrial on Sept. 19.

This is something zBlmpr's attorney's could have asked for when Judge Kenneth Lester recused himself after the appeals court ruling in favor of defense to have him removed. The zBlmpr defense made no requests for review, so Judge Lester's rulings stand, even though he no longer has authority over the case.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 pm

John Phillips, Esq represents the family of Jordan Davis

John M. Phillips
@JohnPhillips
My most important tweet yet- Brother Jordan Davis receives an honorary high school diploma tomorrow. I love you, Jordan. I'm proud of you.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:44 pm

papapi wrote:John Phillips, Esq represents the family of Jordan Davis

John M. Phillips
@JohnPhillips
My most important tweet yet- Brother Jordan Davis receives an honorary high school diploma tomorrow. I love you, Jordan. I'm proud of you.

This is so special...
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Not a problem, Nan. I'll set it up.

ETA: I already had it set up, just forgot to turn on permissions. Oops. It should be ready to go.

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate1230 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:50 am

Nan11 wrote:
MoxieDoll wrote:I live in Jacksonville and was actually at that particular Gate station the morning of the shooting.  Dunn shot at least 8 times into the car and nearly hit another passenger-the bullet was lodged in the headrest of the seat he was sitting in.  Dunn's girlfriend was inside and he waited for her to walk out and then they left-driving about 3 hours home.

If you're afraid for your life and your GF is safely inside a store (which is on a busy corner, there were LOTS of witnesses), wouldn't you just put the car in reverse and get out of there?  Call the police on your cell and report it while you get to safety.  That's just one reason to throw the BS flag out on his story.

The JSO searched up and down both roads (which are busy 4 lane roads) and there was NO weapon anywhere.  Basically, nobody with any sense believes this guy.  First Trayvon and now him-it's an embarrassment.
Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 3 1217042266

Thanks for you input.  It's hard to get around the similarities as far as what the motive was in both cases.

How many people would be murdered everyday if we all took offense to loud music and decided we had a right to use our guns to stop it?

And it is way to easy to only have to say you were afraid for your life.

The kids should have never left the parking lot--but who could blame them?  They were probably scared for their lives, as their actions show.  imo

Hope to see you around.  

It's easy to understand why the kids took off in the car, attempting to leave the scene, somebody had shot up their car with at least 8 to 10 bullets.  For Dunn to leave not only the scene of the crime but the area where the crime took place certainly doesn't lend any credibility to his story.  My heart broke when I heard this story, first Trayvon and now Jordan, both only 17 and with their entire lives ahead of them.  Dunn is looking at a minimum of 25 years in jail with a manslaughter plea, not that I think one should be offered.  If this case isn't proof that the SYG law needs serious rehabilitation, I don't know what is. 

Kate1230
Kate1230

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Cooper was replaced by Circuit Judge Russell Healey, court records show.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks Elle for being on the alert.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Circuit Judge Russell Healey

little history

Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:05 pm

--Michael Dunn docket.

--pre trial hearing july 8th has been continued to 9 a.m. july 16th.

--motion for reconsideration to be heard 1:30 p.m. july 16th.

6/21/2013
6/24/2013  MOTION TO RECONSIDER ORDER FOR PRETRIAL DETENTION  
6/21/2013
6/24/2013  MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION FOR DETERMINATION OF INDIGENCE AS TO COSTS  
7/1/2013
7/1/2013  ORDER OF RECUSAL  
7/1/2013
7/1/2013  ORDER OF REASSIGNMENT- TO JUDGE HEALEY  
7/2/2013
7/2/2013  CANCELLED PRETRIAL ON 7/8/2013 9:00:00 AM  
7/2/2013
7/2/2013  > CANCEL REASON - PER JA EMAIL  
7/2/2013
7/2/2013  PRETRIAL 07/16/2013 9:00 AM - 303 3RD FLOOR, 501 W ADAMS ST JACKSONVILLE FL 32202  
7/2/2013
7/2/2013  AND MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION TO BE HEARD @ 1:30PM
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 pm

A Most American Way to Die

If you're an unarmed black teen in Florida, someone can gun you down – and they might get away with it

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 pm

John Phillips represents the Davis family

Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next