CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun

+18
LiveLaughLove
papapi
Byia
missy12
ShellyRN
ecossiepossie
ishi
lash__
Gizmo711
Darkman
bignutbutt
serenaz1
ellejay
CherokeeNative
Scardy Cat
Tamta
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 Empty Re: Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi everyone.....doing a little housekeeping and accidentally deleted a post here from Lash. She has joined CW as our newest member. So welcome to you Lash, relax and enjoy yourself. Let CN or me know if you have any ideas or suggestions to make your experience here more enjoyable.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 Empty Re: Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun

Post by CherokeeNative Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Welcome Lash. Sorry about your post -(oops) - Glad you found us. Feel free to make yourself at home and let us know if we can assist you in any way. I look forward to chatting with you on the threads - I must admit that you can usually find me on the GZ thread - although I am trying to float around more so CB will stay off my butt. LOL
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lash__ Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Hello guys and gals! Thank you for the welcome :)

I can't believe you deleted my post CB...now I have to kick your chickenbutt...lol. It is looking nice here! I hope you're all enjoying this new adventure and I hope you're having fun with it :D
lash__
lash__

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 pm

We are enjoying it here and hope everyone else is too. You have to excuse our, ahem, occasional mistakes. We are learning as we go. So sorry about that Lash.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:01 am

Thanks for all your help, I can now come on here without going through RC.

You guys have really put together a terrific site, I love it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:42 am

anytime Giz, anytime
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-snipped-

(CNN) -- We leave small clues about our lives all over the Internet like fingerprints.

Take Melvin Colon, who is facing charges of murder, along with weapons and narcotics-related crimes. The suspected New York gang member posted public photos on Facebook that showed him flashing gang signs but made private more incriminating posts, including references to past violent crimes and threats against others.

Unfortunately for Colon, one of his Facebook friends agreed to give police access to Colon's "private" information, and on August 10, a federal judge ruled Colon lost all claims to privacy when he shared those details with friends.

More at link...long article but well worth reading.....gives you pause when you think about what people post online.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 pm

ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellyRN Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:13 pm

OMG, I have been posting @ Leatherman's and Reality Chatter and just found you all! Whoopee! Have missed reading everyone! Hugs to all the Hinkster's and Blinker's! So happy to click on a post and see Ellejay and Cherokee and Porky and Ecossie pop up first thing! Now let me get to reading!

ShellyRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:58 am

Hi Missy..... Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 4041779686
We look forward to your thoughts and opinions! Make yourself comfortable and jump right in. Which cases do you follow???
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Shelly Im colin black over at leathermans .
Welcome .................
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:40 pm

ecossie...good to see you! Was wondering where you went.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Byia Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 2880969986 I tippy toed on over to see what's ya all up to. Been invited to check ya out.
After little sleep last night in anticipation of the hearing today, ready for a nap. Catch up with ya a;; later
Byia
Byia

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi, Byia! Welcome! You'll get more welcomes when you post in the active topics. Glad you're here!
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 4041779686 Byia Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 1595497582 Grab a chair and jump right in...glad to have ya with us!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Wondering what the Thuper Thecret Thquirrel Thread is and why I can't post in it?

Nice to see so many Warriors here. I felt so abandoned by you all... Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 3394282200 what I might have done?

Well, nice to see us gather once again...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Byia Tue May 07, 2013 11:26 am

Just have to say I love this site. I liked JQ and still do but the slowness of JQ sometimes drives a person nuts.
This site moves fast and smooth. I'm loving it.
Thanks Papa for letting me know about it... Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 18726956
Byia
Byia

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie2 Tue May 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Your once little site is growing by leaps and bounds.

Congratulations!!!
Katie2
Katie2

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Just wanted to say, Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 4041779686 to any new members I might have missed..

Looking good...this forum is looking nice.... Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 2619262606
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sat May 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 1647633609

Helloooooo, anyone around?

I sit here for hours and don't see anyone....
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Sat May 11, 2013 12:37 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote: Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 2 1647633609

Helloooooo, anyone around?

I sit here for hours and don't see anyone....

Hey, LLL, I'm checking in every once in a while. I'm always doing a half dozen other things too...

I added a whole slew of stuff to my Ocey Snead murder mystery last night, if you're interested in a historical case...

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next