CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun

+18
LiveLaughLove
papapi
Byia
missy12
ShellyRN
ecossiepossie
ishi
lash__
Gizmo711
Darkman
bignutbutt
serenaz1
ellejay
CherokeeNative
Scardy Cat
Tamta
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 3 Empty Re: Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun

Post by LiveLaughLove Sat May 11, 2013 1:11 pm

papapi wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote: Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 3 1647633609

Helloooooo, anyone around?

I sit here for hours and don't see anyone....

Hey, LLL, I'm checking in every once in a while. I'm always doing a half dozen other things too...

I added a whole slew of stuff to my Ocey Snead murder mystery last night, if you're interested in a historical case...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've been reading along..I'll go check in...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 3 Empty Re: Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun

Post by Nuttyinsomniac Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Hello. I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 3 4152284982 

Nuttyinsomniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:10 am

Nuttyinsomniac wrote:Hello.  I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.   Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 3 4152284982 

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 3 1217042266 

Hi Nutty, glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the site, wonderful posters here...
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuttyinsomniac Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:31 am

Thank you, Febbie. I wish I had found this site during the Zimmerman murder trial.  Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 3 2488575162 

Nuttyinsomniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Nuttyinsomniac wrote:Thank you, Febbie.  I wish I had found this site during the Zimmerman murder trial.   Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun - Page 3 2488575162 

yes, wonderful people here and they do a great job on the updates. Just kick back and post with the group, they have a world of info to share.

Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3