CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

+25
justthefactsforjustice
sidewinder
ecossiepossie
Nell Belle
Cleos_mum
axpm
ADMaximus
MorganMars
Byia
Omachka
Gizmo711
Gettingtired
Kate1230
One Wonders
NoahMan
MoxieDoll
ellejay
Nan11
bigman
sams
CherokeeNative
LiveLaughLove
ForJustice
Febbie
papapi
29 posters

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Febbie wrote:

In the interview with police his girl friend repeatly told them under oath that Dunn never told her about a gun the boys had... that says he is a liar to bring it up now.

--yep, good thing he was arrested at his LE neighbour's house, where he was concocting the "I saw a gun, fired in self defense" bs, and didn't have time to tell his girlfriend that additional made up info.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Febbie wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:Exactly - after he had enjoyed pizza and a movie and had time to go over his "story" and try to manufacture his reason for doing what he did.  Except he forgot to tell his girlfriend that the kid had a gun pointed at him.  Yeah right Dunn.

In the interview with police his girl friend repeatly told them under oath that Dunn never told her about a gun the boys had... that says he is a liar to bring it up now.

Exactly Feebie. What gets me is Strolla is trying to make it look like the investigators did a crappy job (which they didn't) but even if they had - what's the big deal? Dunn admits he shot the gun at the SUV - so the only issue is whether he had fear of his life in order to do so. Where the friggin bullet casing landed, where the fragments ended up, etc. has nothing to do with that. Get on with it. Show us that there was a reason to fear for your life.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:41 pm

ellejay wrote:
Febbie wrote:

--yep, good thing he was arrested at his LE neighbour's house, where he was concocting the "I saw a gun, fired in self defense" bs, and didn't have time to tell his girlfriend that additional made up info.

BINGO!
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:53 pm

--unlike Sanford PD, JSO treated the shot at 3 boys as victims and not criminals.

--strolla keeps beating the dead horse of JSO not securing the plaza parking lot-------IF his innocent client had stuck around and told LE of this alleged gun/stick that he had seen, of course they would have checked all over to see if the boys had discarded this alleged gun/stick somewhere.

--however, he fled the scene, therefore the crime scene was at the Gate gas station.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 pm

ellejay wrote:--unlike Sanford PD, JSO treated the shot at 3 boys as victims and not criminals.

--strolla keeps beating the dead horse of JSO not securing the plaza parking lot-------IF his innocent client had stuck around and told LE of this alleged gun/stick that he had seen, of course they would have checked all over to see if the boys had discarded this alleged gun/stick somewhere.

--however, he fled the scene, therefore the crime scene was at the Gate gas station.

Absolutely - I haven't heard the prosecution bring out this point - have you? I also liked that Guy brought out the fact that from where the boys parked, it would be impossible for them to have thrown a gun or pipe to the top of any business roofs or dumpsters. DOH But I do hope they bring up this point you have made
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:36 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
ellejay wrote:--unlike Sanford PD, JSO treated the shot at 3 boys as victims and not criminals.

Absolutely - I haven't heard the prosecution bring out this point - have you?  I also liked that Guy brought out the fact that from where the boys parked, it would be impossible for them to have thrown a gun or pipe to the top of any business roofs or dumpsters.  DOH  But I do hope they bring up this point you have made

These kids never left, they were still in site of the shooting...100 feet/or yards I can't remember, so there was no way they hide a gun. The only one that got out of the vehicle was the driver. Like I said before Dunn is a liar. The defense lawyer is playing the jury with his fairy tales, not going to work.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:39 pm

--Rhonda rouer, girlfriend of the murderer up next !!!
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:43 pm

ellejay wrote:--Rhonda rouer, girlfriend of the murderer up next !!!

Hope they ask her why Dunn didn't call 911...maybe cause he was drunk and need to sober up.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:43 pm

What is the deal with her.....Judge calls her in to help make her comfortable? That is a first for me.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:44 pm

--oh good grief, she arrives crying.

--that was some special treatment that she got from the judge before testifying.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:46 pm

I hate to be heartless...but woman, get a grip!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:I hate to be heartless...but woman, get a grip!

--no kidding, you'd think it was HER child that had been shot DEAD that day.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Her testimony is pretty damning doncha think?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Her testimony is pretty damning doncha think?

--yep, at least she's sticking to her original stmt to LE.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Smiling at Dunn and putting her hand over her heart.....sheesh
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:11 pm

--hand me the Kleenex, she just looked over at "Michael", gave a little smile, and put her hand on her heart.

--and, no wonder dunn was dating this spineless woman, from what we've read in the neighbour's stmts, he appears to like woman that he can control.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:12 pm

This woman is a spineless drama queen.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sidewinder Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:14 pm

This is the most unbelievable thing. boo hoo boo hoo what a piece of work.

sidewinder

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:22 pm

--I don't have a dog but, isn't 7 months a little late to not be "potty trained" ? they'd only left him in his kennel for 3 hrs or so.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Well no she had no concerns about him driving....she had "a few" herself.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:23 pm

No dog here either....not a clue
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:24 pm

--"oddly enough" she's more composed during strolla's X.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:No dog here either....not a clue

--my daughter got a 6 week old puppy 3 weeks ago----"potty training" while in his kennel , already a done deal.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:28 pm

She's a flake
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:29 pm

--ahhh, so she was "in a state of shock"---yet strolla kept hammering on the shot at boys as to why they didn't do the calm and cool thing of calling 911 etc.

--this is killing me watching everyone giving her the kid glove treatment.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next