CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

+25
justthefactsforjustice
sidewinder
ecossiepossie
Nell Belle
Cleos_mum
axpm
ADMaximus
MorganMars
Byia
Omachka
Gizmo711
Gettingtired
Kate1230
One Wonders
NoahMan
MoxieDoll
ellejay
Nan11
bigman
sams
CherokeeNative
LiveLaughLove
ForJustice
Febbie
papapi
29 posters

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:44 am

good morning--is this the 1st W of the day?
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan · 6m
Today's testimony likely to be made up mainly of cops and technical evidence. Nothing as dramatic as Fridays passengers in car. #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan · 5m
With one possible exception. Rhonda rouer, dunn's girlfriend, will likely testify for the prosecution either today or Monday. #DunnTrial

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:19 pm

--wow, the bullet holes are massive in 'real life'.

--w/ 10 shots fired into that Durango, the other 3 boys are very lucky to be alive.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:39 pm

--looking at the trajectory of the bullets, it's seriously unbelievable that dunn didn't kill them all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--1st degree murder, check.

--3 counts of attempted murder, check, check and check.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Well Corey did a great job with the bullet trajectory. I wonder if they will now line up the bullet rods with the bullet wounds in Jordan's body. It would be great for the jury if they used a dummy to show how the bullets struck Jordan but I doubt that they went that far.

I wonder how Strolla is going to cross-examine this expert. I mean how do you argue with the bullet trajectories? I don't see anything sloppy that he can complain about, but then again, I'm no expert.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:43 pm

You are right Ellejay - if it wasn't for the fact that the front passenger door had more metal interior, the kid in the front passenger seat would have been hit as well - If I were this kid, I would want that door to remind me for the rest of my life how lucky I was to have survived.

And then, the kid that was driving - he was inches from receiving a bullet to the head. unbelievable.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:47 pm

I thought she was going to have this expert explain which bullets were fired from different positions that the car was in as the shots were fired - did I make that clear? I mean with the rods, shouldn't he be able to tell "these three bullets" were fired while the car was in this position and "these four bullets" were fired as the car was at this angle leaving the parking spot.

I do recall reading that they found the 9th bullet casing inside Dunn's vehicle. Anyone else read that?

CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:I thought she was going to have this expert explain which bullets were fired from different positions that the car was in as the shots were fired - did I make that clear?  I mean with the rods, shouldn't he be able to tell "these three bullets" were fired while the car was in this position and "these four bullets" were fired as the car was at this angle leaving the parking spot.

I do recall reading that they found the 9th bullet casing inside Dunn's vehicle.  Anyone else read that?

Morning, as usual I am late...

I see by the pictures 7 bullets, yet I understood 2 hit the dash board...if you look at this picture he was shooting at the vehicle from the back... he was supposely have unloaded 9 rounds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am counting 7 here.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:00 pm

--on john Philip's website, he has it that the civil cases between Davis v. Dunn and Leland Brunson/Tevin Thompson v. Dunn have been settled.

--but no mention of the driver Tommie Stornes having a civil suit, I guess it's possible that he used a different lawyer..
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Febbie wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:I thought she was going to have this expert explain which bullets were fired from different positions that the car was in as the shots were fired - did I make that clear?  I mean with the rods, shouldn't he be able to tell "these three bullets" were fired while the car was in this position and "these four bullets" were fired as the car was at this angle leaving the parking spot.

I do recall reading that they found the 9th bullet casing inside Dunn's vehicle.  Anyone else read that?

I see by the pictures 7 bullets, yet I understood 2 hit the dash board...if you look at this picture he was shooting at the vehicle from the back... he was supposely have unloaded 9 rounds.

I am counting 7 here.

--there are 6 in the side of the Durango (2 of the dowel rods are kind of right on top of one another, 2nd from the left) and 3 at the back of the vehicle.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:19 pm

ellejay wrote:
Febbie wrote:

I am counting 7 here.

--there are 6 in the side of the Durango (2 of the dowel rods are kind of right on top of one another, 2nd from the left) and 3 at the back of the vehicle.

Thanks, these old eyes didn't pick that up...
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:26 pm

We can only hope that none of the people on the jury are FOX NEWS enthusiasts because they will fall for Strolla's bullshit cross.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:28 pm

I'm soo torn --- I need to get moving (the little bit I can) and clean house -OR watch this trial. Ugh.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:30 pm

--strolla, desperate as usual, back to his imaginary gun theory.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan · 37s
One female juror whispers something to another and both start to laugh. #DunnTrial

--no doubt laughing at strolla, and wondering if he doesn't have access to a mirror before coming to court looking like a homeless slob.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:31 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:I'm soo torn --- I need to get moving (the little bit I can) and clean house -OR watch this trial.  Ugh.

--watch the trial on direct, clean house during strolla's same old same old cross.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:41 pm

ok....I am up and watching....
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:51 pm

Ellejay - is this being broadcast on tv? If I could turn on the t.v., I could watch as I cleaned.

Yes, Strolla is scraping the bucket trying to make it appear these investigators did a sloppy job - geez, no, the investigators did not crawl under every bush and look in every dumpster within a 1 mile radius looking for an imaginary gun.

Uh-oh - whose cell phone?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:54 pm

--I don't know whether or not it's televised, if so, probably just local florida stations.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Jesus - Strolla - what can I say? He's annoying and I hope that is coming across to the jury. If Dunn had done anything violent while arresting him, the prosecution would have surely mentioned it. Yes, Strolla, the murderer was a good little man when being arrested.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:02 pm

I'm on Wildabouttrial - does anyone hear the whispering in the background? It is the prosecution's side that is coming across I believe.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:02 pm

---so, dunn was a model citizen when arrested, of course this was after he shot up a car full of 4 boys, fled the scene, drove home the next day, never called 911, and didn't turn himself in.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:05 pm

Exactly - after he had enjoyed pizza and a movie and had time to go over his "story" and try to manufacture his reason for doing what he did. Except he forgot to tell his girlfriend that the kid had a gun pointed at him. Yeah right Dunn.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:07 pm

I agree with others that Dunn was hoping that they would be unable to figure out who did the shooting - hoping that there wasn't a homeless guy taking down his license plate - it was only when his girlfriend saw on the news that they had his license plate number did he react - and that was to go home and get his affairs in order first. If the homeless guy had not taken down his license plate number - Dunn would have never reported this and it would have been an unsolved murder.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Yeah - lunch - off to get something done. Be back in a few.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:45 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Exactly - after he had enjoyed pizza and a movie and had time to go over his "story" and try to manufacture his reason for doing what he did.  Except he forgot to tell his girlfriend that the kid had a gun pointed at him.  Yeah right Dunn.

In the interview with police his girl friend repeatly told them under oath that Dunn never told her about a gun the boys had... that says he is a liar to bring it up now.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next