CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

+25
justthefactsforjustice
sidewinder
ecossiepossie
Nell Belle
Cleos_mum
axpm
ADMaximus
MorganMars
Byia
Omachka
Gizmo711
Gettingtired
Kate1230
One Wonders
NoahMan
MoxieDoll
ellejay
Nan11
bigman
sams
CherokeeNative
LiveLaughLove
ForJustice
Febbie
papapi
29 posters

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by justthefactsforjustice Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Please People of florida demand a retrial on count 1

Don't allow your state prosecutors to get off on the well we did get some justice for Jordan claim

This is a precedent setting argument to be made and may save another kid somewhere in florida

Thanks to all here for the calm and reasonable yet passionate quest for justice

justthefactsforjustice

Back to top Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Dunn doesn't look like it has sunk in yet - he's looking at 75 years if the are run consecutively
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sidewinder Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Laughing  Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 34 407633263  Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 34 1627671162 

sidewinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Sentencing week of Mar 24th
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Next court date Mar 24th 9am
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by justthefactsforjustice Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:12 pm

This guy is a suicide watch

He,s morbidly unaffected by the verdict

there is no stress on his face at all

He is obviously either heavily sedated or a monster

justthefactsforjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Ellejay - what is the mandatory minimum for 2nd degree attempted murder? Pretty Please??? Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 34 4152284982  If you gave it up thread - just say so, and I will find it - but I thought we only had the 1st degree attempted murder.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by justthefactsforjustice Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Prison time for Dunn

Plea bargain coming on count one to avoid retrial

justthefactsforjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by justthefactsforjustice Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:17 pm

I think it is mandatory min 20 on each count
and up to 15 on gun charge

justthefactsforjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:19 pm

--dunn glaring at the jury as they're polled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--dunn glaring at the judge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--no wonder when asked if he looked "angry" or "upset" etc , the boys all said no.

--he has that same scowl on his face at all times.

--that may change in march at sentencing!! ---------when it sinks in that he'll never see Charlie again!
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:24 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Ellejay - what is the mandatory minimum for 2nd degree attempted murder?  Pretty Please??? Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 34 4152284982   If you gave it up thread - just say so, and I will find it - but I thought we only had the 1st degree attempted murder.

--i'll take her word for it:

Sunny Hostin ‏@SunnyHostin · 39s
“@sleepguy121606: @SunnyHostin how many yrs would he get just for the counts he was convicted on?” 60-75 years

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:36 pm

--now that I'm over the elation! of the 4 GUILTY verdicts, and the fact that he'll spend the rest of his life in prison..

--I'm sickened that they couldn't come to a Guilty verdict for Jordan.

--as his Mom just said in the PC "we'll continue to wait for Justice for Jordan".
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Michael Dunn Trial - VERDICT
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by justthefactsforjustice Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Jordans Mom and Dad are saints I commend their self control. Please support them and their fight to make sure this man never sees a free day again and that the rest of his life is spent in repentance and reflection of the injustice he has burdened this family with

justthefactsforjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Yes, I am thrilled Ellejay - no ranting here - I want to thank those jurors who stood their ground and would not give in to the bogus self defense claim. I am sure it was brutal.

I see Corey in pc right now saying they still have a count pending that will be retried. So guess there is no doubt about it. Good, I would love to see LWOP put to this guy.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Can the jury for the new trial finally hear what a racist Dunn is??? Happy and sad at the same time...
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by sidewinder Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:59 pm

ellejay wrote:--now that I'm over the elation! of the 4 GUILTY verdicts, and the fact that he'll spend the rest of his life in prison..

--as his Mom just said in the PC "we'll continue to wait for Justice for Jordan".

I am sickened they couldn't come to a Guilty verdit for Jordan, too.

Jordan's parents have every right to another trial for Justice for Jordan.

sidewinder

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Thanks for posting the Verdict Ellejay - I missed it and now get to watch. Love at the end when Daddy Dunn looks stunned and Dunn is just shocked. Yep, #2 attorney Strolla did you just fine. LOL

They discuss having a hearing regarding the jailhouse phone calls - but they've been released to the public - so what are they having a hearing about?

Another thing - I haven't seen the girlfriend in the courtroom during these deliberations. Where's she at?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:06 pm

sidewinder wrote:
ellejay wrote:--now that I'm over the elation! of the 4 GUILTY verdicts, and the fact that he'll spend the rest of his life in prison..

I am sickened they couldn't come to a Guilty verdit for Jordan, too.

Jordan's parents have every right to another trial for Justice for Jordan.

Given we had an inside view of what was going on with the jury with regard to the Murder 1 count because of all of their questions, I am relieved that they hung on it. I was so afraid that the juror(s) that was/were holding out for a conviction would get brow beat into agreeing to a defense verdict. And Angela Corey has already stated they are retrying the case, so it turned out as best it could considering. And all the while we know that Dunn is going away for a very long time despite.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:08 pm

I want to know where the girlfriend has been.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:I want to know where the girlfriend has been.

--someone has to be home taking care of Charlie.

--seriously though, I wonder if anyone on the jury thought the same?

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:29 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:

Given we had an inside view of what was going on with the jury with regard to the Murder 1 count because of all of their questions, I am relieved that they hung on it.  I was so afraid that the juror(s) that was/were holding out for a conviction would get brow beat into agreeing to a defense verdict.  And Angela Corey has already stated they are retrying the case, so it turned out as best it could considering.  And all the while we know that Dunn is going away for a very long time despite.

--yep. I'm thankful that they held onto their personal verdicts and didn't cave.

--during the PC, strolla said that Michael dunn was in "disbelief"-----he should have spun his head around, dunn Sr. was livid! if you ask me. as much as strolla praised himself, I would bet this very glass of Victory! chardonnay in my hand at this very moment, that strolla is kicked to the curb for the retrial.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:31 pm

3ChicsPolitico ‏@3ChicsPolitico · 5m
@SunnyHostin says the Asian woman was the jury foreperson. #DunnTrial

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Been watching and now digesting the implications of the verdict. I am content with the verdicts and even with the deadlock. I am confident that Angela, John and Erin have reevaluated their presentation of the facts and will hone them for the retrial.

There was some talk (by talking heads) of offering Dunn a deal, plead guilty to M2 and the sentences of the other 4 counts will be run concurrently. I just don't see why Dunn would do that. What does he have to lose. If he gets the 60-75 yrs, why plead to anything. He has nothing to lose by taking his chances with another jury.

It has also been said that Judge Healy is very stern in his sentencing. We can only hope.

But all in all, today was a good start in the quest for justice for ALL the boys.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:53 pm

--good grief.

--for some insane reason I was checking out CNN, happy to NOT see O'Liar, only to be hit with Baez!

--I think I may have sprained my finger getting off that channel.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next