CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+24
GeraldBourguet
LorenzoG
Cleos_mum
owlsharkny
Sea Ray
NoahMan
zesmi
LiveLaughLove
Febbie
ColoCali
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
lucy123
twee
papapi
ellejay
Gizmo711
angiefly2
Nell Belle
optio
Nan11
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
ecossiepossie
28 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 33 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 30, 2013 5:39 am

CherokeeNative wrote:Well, I heard this morning that Travis' family is ready to go another round with the penalty phase of this case. It appears that they have regrouped and are not willing to let Jodi run the show. I salute them and hope the jury gets it right this next go around.

I truly applaud them for wanting justice. If I were in their shoes I would certainly go all the way with this. In fact, if I were them, I would request to be the one that gives the injection.

The minute I would start to feel a wee bit sorry for Jodi, she would do something else to take it away. One, call in, on HLN said something that made so much sense. She said that Jodi wasn't happy with just killing Travis, it didn't end there. Jodi wanted to even separate him from his family in death. She still festers the hate for Travis for not wanting her that she doesn't want his family to want him in the next life as well. Jodi is the most hateful person I ever saw and she deserves the ultimate penalty. She needs to meet her maker and Travis as soon as possible.

As long as Jodi breaths she will somehow get her statements out there, so that they reach Travis' family. She is determined to continue with the BS that Travis likes children. Jodi chose the lowest thing possible to say about Travis. She figures that even if one member of his family believe it then she succeeded.

Jodi is evil and deserves the very worst punishment. At times I like to think that LWOP would be punishment enough, but with Jodi, death should come sooner than later in order for her to stop killing Travis over and over again.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 30, 2013 6:33 am

It's real easy to figure out what Travis was referring to when he wrote that nasty e-mail to Jodi just days before she murdered him. Jodi was doing the very same thing to Travis while he was alive as she did to him after death. She was threatening him, e-mailing all his friends and was going to spread rumors about him unless he agreed to have her and only her. She may very well have told him about her recording their sex conversation without his knowledge. That alone told the story of what Jodi was all about.

The only thing that can stop this woman is death, or she will continue with this for the rest of her life and tormenting Travis' family over and over again.

Jodi needs to be stopped.

Some want to know why Travis continued to talk to Jodi and see her, well there is an old saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer", Travis was keeping her close to keep tabs on what she was doing to harm him while trying to control the situation. He just didn't see this end coming.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by zesmi Thu May 30, 2013 8:36 am

gizmo: I agree with both of your last posts. she is determined to destroy everything that has to do with Travis. She won't stop. DP or LWOP she won't stop. She really is the worst kind of evil I have ever seen. She will keep on going until she 'beats the brat'...damn bitch: she's the brat!

zesmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 30, 2013 8:45 am

Gizmo711 wrote:It's real easy to figure out what Travis was referring to when he wrote that nasty e-mail to Jodi just days before she murdered him. Jodi was doing the very same thing to Travis while he was alive as she did to him after death. She was threatening him, e-mailing all his friends and was going to spread rumors about him unless he agreed to have her and only her. She may very well have told him about her recording their sex conversation without his knowledge. That alone told the story of what Jodi was all about.

The only thing that can stop this woman is death, or she will continue with this for the rest of her life and tormenting Travis' family over and over again.

Jodi needs to be stopped.

Some want to know why Travis continued to talk to Jodi and see her, well there is an old saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer", Travis was keeping her close to keep tabs on what she was doing to harm him while trying to control the situation. He just didn't see this end coming.

What did I do to deserve these handcuffs? Or were they put there by mistake. Either way I like them. Thank you.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu May 30, 2013 8:48 am

One Wonders wrote:I'm truely sorry about your brother. I know bone marrow transplant's are horribly painful to go through and it does make me feel sad that he didn't get a chance to finish out his life disease free and an old man with grandchildren at his feet learning from him through his life experince's.

My "problem" with you is the following.
The reason I "cop attitude" with you is because you sound like a heartless butthead and it pisses me off. You and I both know that your baiting when you do that because you know you'll get away with it. If you don't want me "climbing all over you" then you'd better stop and think before you write such heartless crap like you've been appointed to the Anger Police. Believe me if I could take Steven's anger away I would. He did seek help for it, and for all any of us know he may still be getting help for it but it's not going to help until JA is where she belong's. That family has to worry every day that someone may give JA a pitty break and just sentence her to 25 year's. If I were in their shoe's I'd be scared spitless.
I'm deffiantley on the side of justice for Travis and that include's his family and friend's. So if your not going to think before you leap into writing something that sounds heartless or rude I will call you on it. It's just the way I am. i will forever defend the underdog and at the moment it's the Alexander family. So be kind when writing about them.
Sea Ray wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Let's see???
"All these year's later"
WTH is that?
This family cannot even begin grieving properly much less heal until the legal portion of Travis' death is over with.
Steven has every right to be mad as hell for as long as he want's to be mad as hell.
BTW there is NO set number on how long the grieving process may take a person.
What you don't seem to get is that his brother was BRUTALLY MURDERED with no resolution for it as of yet.
Tell me as I'm curious when was the last time you lost a loved one period, not to even mention a murdered loved one?

To answer the last question, I lost a brother myself to a blood disease 9 years ago. We were hoping a bone marrow transplant would save him but he never made it to Seattle for the procedure.

I have no idea why you're copping such an attitude. It's not a matter of someone's rights or what I don't get. Steven has every right to feel however he feels. I feel sorry for him that he still harbors such anger. I understand why but I still feel sorry for him and I hope he can get past this. I think you do too so I don't understand why you're climbing all over me.

Now what's your problem?

I'd appreciate it if you'd stay on Jodi's back and off mine. We're on the same side here

You obviously don't know me. I don't have the time or energy to bait anyone. I call 'em like I see 'em and I don't appreciate being accused of it. You can't define any baiting sentence I wrote. You are looking for a fight. Not I.

I am fully aware that you can't handle differing opinions but what puzzles me is that in this case our opinions don't differ. If you disagree with me, please spell out where your views differ and keep the personal stuff out of it. I honestly don't see where we part ways where Jodi is concerned.

As for Stephen, his healing will have to come from within. He's not going to get over this based on what Judge Stephens does. Even if Jodi sits on death row for 20 yrs he'll still have to deal with his anger.
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu May 30, 2013 9:07 am

Sea Ray wrote:
One Wonders wrote:I'm truely sorry about your brother. I know bone marrow transplant's are horribly painful to go through and it does make me feel sad that he didn't get a chance to finish out his life disease free and an old man with grandchildren at his feet learning from him through his life experince's.

The reason I "cop attitude" with you is because you sound like a heartless butthead and it pisses me off. You and I both know that your baiting when you do that because you know you'll get away with it. If you don't want me "climbing all over you" then you'd better stop and think before you write such heartless crap like you've been appointed to the Anger Police. Believe me if I could take Steven's anger away I would. He did seek help for it, and for all any of us know he may still be getting help for it but it's not going to help until JA is where she belong's. That family has to worry every day that someone may give JA a pitty break and just sentence her to 25 year's. If I were in their shoe's I'd be scared spitless.
I'm deffiantley on the side of justice for Travis and that include's his family and friend's. So if your not going to think before you leap into writing something that sounds heartless or rude I will call you on it. It's just the way I am. i will forever defend the underdog and at the moment it's the Alexander family. So be kind when writing about them.
Sea Ray wrote:
"All these year's later"
WTH is that?
This family cannot even begin grieving properly much less heal until the legal portion of Travis' death is over with.
Steven has every right to be mad as hell for as long as he want's to be mad as hell.
What you don't seem to get is that his brother was BRUTALLY MURDERED with no resolution for it as of yet.
Tell me as I'm curious when was the last time you lost a loved one period, not to even mention a murdered loved one?

To answer the last question, I lost a brother myself to a blood disease 9 years ago. We were hoping a bone marrow transplant would save him but he never made it to Seattle for the procedure.

I have no idea why you're copping such an attitude. It's not a matter of someone's rights or what I don't get. Steven has every right to feel however he feels. I feel sorry for him that he still harbors such anger. I understand why but I still feel sorry for him and I hope he can get past this. I think you do too so I don't understand why you're climbing all over me.

Now what's your problem?

I'd appreciate it if you'd stay on Jodi's back and off mine. We're on the same side here

You obviously don't know me. I don't have the time or energy to bait anyone. I call 'em like I see 'em and I don't appreciate being accused of it. You can't define any baiting sentence I wrote. You are looking for a fight. Not I.

I am fully aware that you can't handle differing opinions but what puzzles me is that in this case our opinions don't differ. If you disagree with me, please spell out where your views differ and keep the personal stuff out of it. I honestly don't see where we part ways where Jodi is concerned.

As for Stephen, his healing will have to come from within. He's not going to get over this based on what Judge Stephens does. Even if Jodi sits on death row for 20 yrs he'll still have to deal with his anger.

Please stop THIS right now! We need to get along or either of you can go to your "profile" and block the other. If you block someone you will see that the person has posted but you will not see the post. No more fighting on this thread. We are all adults, so please stop.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 30, 2013 10:23 am

Ang, is absolutely correct. We are all adults here.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 30, 2013 10:33 am

Sea Ray wrote:

Sea Ray wrote:
"All these year's later"
WTH is that?

Now what's your problem?

BBM

Steven has to learn to let go of that hate for his own health. It will come in due time.

I understand his anger and pain but that will not help him with what he's going through.

It will take time to get to that place...It took me time and now after 30 years, I've just let go of my own anger with murder in my family. The only difference is no one has been held responsible, so no justice came for us..

Even as you get justice, it will never take the place of your loved one...

Steven will have to do this at his own speed..

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu May 30, 2013 10:54 am

LiveLaughLove wrote:
Steven has to learn to let go of that hate for his own health. It will come in due time.

I understand his anger and pain but that will not help him with what he's going through.

It will take time to get to that place...It took me time and now after 30 years, I've just let go of my own anger with murder in my family. The only difference is no one has been held responsible, so no justice came for us..

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 33 3760858650 Jodi Arias #4 - Page 33 713145813
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu May 30, 2013 1:33 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:
Sea Ray wrote:

Sea Ray wrote:

Now what's your problem?

BBM

I agree with you and to add to what you said LiveLaughLove, I have been through a horrific murder of a loved one as well, and I know from my experience that court/trial etc... tends to drudge up the pain and in the JA case I think it had to be really hard for the Alexanders to have to listen to/watch the defense drag Travis through the mud the way they did. That was enough to make even spectators angry, so I can only imagine how it made his family feel. I know Steven talked about being angry and how much the murder of his brother effected his entire life but he may have been starting to heal, as we all know it's a process. Then comes the defense who rips off the band-aid and pours fuel on the fire. So IMO it will take time to heal, not only from the murder itself, but also the trial. So yes, even though it happened in 2008, the trial just occurred and ended with a non verdict. That has to be really painful and a very personal experience for Steven and the other family members as well.

ETA: BBM LLL, I am sorry you didn't get justice for your loved one. I can only imagine. My thoughts are with you and I am glad that you are healing. I know that it's hard.

Last edited by angiefly2 on Thu May 30, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu May 30, 2013 1:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A statement by Harold Sorenson, Tanisha's husband:

I will make a comment ! These are my words only. This is not from any of the Alexander family or even from my wife Tanisha.

They are all emotionally drained. At the same time they are overwhelmingly grateful - to the court, to Judge Stephens, to the jurors all of them, especially to Juan Martinez, to the Attorney General of Arizona, who they will be meeting with very shortly to prepare themselves emotionally, mentally, for the re-trial of the third phase, the penalty phase. This will be even harder on them then what they've experienced during the past phases of this trial.

If ever they needed the world's love and support of the overwhelming majority that have been there for them, it would be this re trial of the penalty phase.

Please keep the family continually in your hearts, in your prayers as the fight for justice is not just for Travis alone, but for the past and future victims of the world that the DP can be respected and upheld when it truly is warranted.

Let goodness prevail over evil.

We love you, and deeply respect the overwhelming support. God bless true victims and justice for Travis Alexander.
Thank you,
Harold Sorenson.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 30, 2013 2:04 pm

angiefly2 wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:
Sea Ray wrote:

BBM

I agree with you and to add to what you said LiveLaughLove, I have been through a horrific murder of a loved one as well, and I know from my experience that court/trial etc... tends to drudge up the pain and in the JA case I think it had to be really hard for the Alexanders to have to listen to/watch the defense drag Travis through the mud the way they did. That was enough to make even spectators angry, so I can only imagine how it made his family feel. I know Steven talked about being angry and how much the murder of his brother effected his entire life but he may have been starting to heal, as we all know it's a process. Then comes the defense who rips off the band-aid and pours fuel on the fire. So IMO it will take time to heal, not only from the murder itself, but also the trial. So yes, even though it happened in 2008, the trial just occurred and ended with a non verdict. That has to be really painful and a very personal experience for Steven and the other family members as well.

ETA: BBM LLL, I am sorry you didn't get justice for your loved one. I can only imagine. My thoughts are with you and I am glad that you are healing. I know that it's hard.

Thank you, Angie..

Of course this was horrific for the Alexander family. They had to endure their loved one being slaughtered in death. Jodi needs to rot in prison before she rots in hell.

If she truly had a good soul, she would not put both families through this again. She should have her counsel go to Juan and tell them she is willing for LWOP but that's not Jodi's end game. She wants to be released one day and she shouldn't be..

Too bad the four older jurors were taken in my her BS lies...allegedly they were the ones stuck on life and would not vote for death. 8 voted for death..

Jodi is one lucky witch...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 30, 2013 5:00 pm

What bothers me is that they finally shut Jodi up from getting on the media and dogging Travis and now JVM is going to take up where Jodi left off.

I'm tired of hearing that sex tape and I'm sure that Travis' family is also. I wish they would just drop it already, we all know what's on that tape. If JVM goes to play it again tonight I will turn it off.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu May 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Prosecutor discusses next steps for Arias case
--snip--

The top prosecutor in Phoenix said Thursday that he is confident an impartial jury can be seated to determine the punishment for Jodi Arias, and he is open to input from defense lawyers and the family of the victim about possibly scraping a new trial in favor of a life sentence for the convicted murderer.

The deadlock means that Montgomery's office will have to put on a new trial to determine her punishment. But it's also possible that lawyers agree to end the case without a trial and give Arias a life sentence with no parole.

Several factors are being weighed by Montgomery's office ahead of a court hearing scheduled for June 20, including feedback from Alexander's family. He declined to say whether defense lawyers had come forward with an offer to take the death penalty off the table, but added that he has "an ethical obligation" to consider such a deal.

"That's really the strongest statement or commitment I can make to look at resolving" the case, he said.

Montgomery said the Alexander family's response will be important, noting that the Arizona Constitution has a victim's bill of rights that allows the Alexander family to confer with the prosecutors before the case is resolved. The Alexander family said it would not comment on the case until it is resolved.

"And so input from victims, not just on this case, but on any other case, does carry weight," he said. "It's one of many factors that are considered."

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu May 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Jodi Arias Drama To Be Turned Into Lifetime’s 'Dirty Little Secret'

No surprise here.

Lifetime television network is rushing to release a movie version of the saga involving Jodi Arias and the brutal murder of her boyfriend Travis Alexander.

Entitled “Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret,” the movie is scheduled to premiere on June 22.

According to Deadline TV, the dramatized two-hour film will be followed by a one-hour documentary entitled “Jodi Arias: Behind The Deadline.”

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Fri May 31, 2013 9:14 am

I haven't kept up with this trial after the mistrial on the penalty phase.

Is Nurmi and Willmott still representing Jodi?

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri May 31, 2013 9:17 am

LiveLaughLove wrote:I haven't kept up with this trial after the mistrial on the penalty phase.

Surprisingly the two who wanted off the case now want to stay on the case... Someone posted about them continuing to represent her but I cannot find the post. So, yes as of right now they are still on.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Fri May 31, 2013 9:43 am

angiefly2 wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:I haven't kept up with this trial after the mistrial on the penalty phase.

Surprisingly the two who wanted off the case now want to stay on the case... Someone posted about them continuing to represent her but I cannot find the post. So, yes as of right now they are still on.

Do they "want" to stay on the case or are they forced to because the judge denied their motion to recuse?
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri May 31, 2013 10:03 am

Sea Ray wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:

Do they "want" to stay on the case or are they forced to because the judge denied their motion to recuse?

I am not 100 percent sure Searay but IIRC the article made it sound as though they wanted to stay on but you know how "reporters" can be.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Fri May 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Arias appeal rejected by high court

8:04 AM, May 31, 2013
PHOENIX (The Arizona Republic) -- The Arizona Supreme Court on Wednesday declined an appeal from Jodi Arias' defense attorneys challenging the prosecution's basis for seeking the death penalty in the case.

Under Arizona law, the jury must find at least one aggravating factor from a list in state statutes before it can deliberate life or death. And whether there is probable cause to go ahead with a particular aggravating factor is determined by the trial judge after a hearing. Which aggravating factors will be considered is determined before the case goes to trial.

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri May 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Sea Ray wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:

I don't have a link, but I heard on HLN that the defense attorneys were "ready to continue" representing Jodi - so I take that to mean that they "want" to stay on the case.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next