CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

+7
westav
CuriousPortlander
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
11 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by angiefly2 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks for posting that CB. I haven't watched IS for a bit so I appreciate the update. Wow AS is a piece of work.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:48 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
-snipped-

The judge presiding over Andrea Sneiderman’s upcoming murder trial has forbidden the Dunwoody widow from having any contact with a man prosectors say is her live-in boyfriend.

More at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm

-snipped-
ATLANTA -- Attorneys for accused murderer Andrea Sneiderman say prosecutors are scheming to "manipulate" convicted killer Hemy Neuman into testifying against her.

More at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:51 pm

-snipped-

A DeKalb County Superior Court judge released an order Tuesday saying Andrea Sneiderman may listen electronically to depositions in her case.

The judge says Sneiderman may not interrupt the deposition but may talk to her lawyer as long as no one else present at the deposition hears the conversation.

Now this is interesting. Do all defendants get to sit in on depos?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by angiefly2 Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:46 pm

One Wonders wrote:Wow! A lot of info today. Thanks CB, you did a good job.
I wish we had someone here who could watch AS's house to see if J Dell is moving out. LOL.
"Attorneys for accused murderer Andrea Sneiderman say prosecutors are scheming to "manipulate" convicted killer Hemy Neuman into testifying against her."
This quote cracks me up! Pot meet kettle! It seems to me Hemy Neuman wouldn't want to park his caboose in a cell all alone in how AS manipulated. Of course he'll testify against her. Eyeroll and funny.
Ive never heard of the deposistion thing either.
I was involved in a law suit many years ago. Our attorney failed to include a person in our suit and by the time we caught it it was too late. Anyway that person was allowed to attend our depo's as a rep of the person/people we were suing. Knowing what I know today I would have refused to give my depo in front of this person. I would have made my lawyer file a motion to stop that nonsense. She has no business listening in except to try to intimidate witness's knowing that she
s listening. Make's me sick!

BBM

You make a really great point! I cannot believe the judge is allowing this Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 5 2672159185
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 am

Wow....the judges in Georgia are softies! She needs companionship my ass!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 5 3964572787
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:05 am

One Wonders wrote:Andrea Sneiderman pleads not guilty at arraignment

"A DeKalb County grand jury re-indicted Sneiderman last month on the 16 counts in connection with her husband Rusty's death—seven of them for perjury, four for allegedly making false statements and one each for malice murder, felony murder, aggravated assault, hindering the apprehension of a criminal and concealment of material facts."

I just hope they have enough to convict her. Did Neuman ever say that she put him up to killing her husband? Or is it just that she more or less played with his brain and he acted alone. I know she played a part in it some way or the other. I just hope they have enough to convince a jury.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:48 am

One Wonders wrote:I do too Giz. One of the glaring things that sticks out to me is the first attempt when Hemy was going to bump him off in his own driveway. I believe wholeheartly that AS gave him a detailed second by second timeline for Rusty's daily habits. i don't think Hemy is the brightest crayon in the box but I hope he turns on AS like a snake and exposes her for what she really is.
ETA:
I forgot to say that since there is a gag order in place they may have her pinned to the wall with foolproof evidence. We just have to have hope that justice will prevail.

It is odd that he knew where the day care was and what time he would be dropping off his son, someone had to tell him. It was also said that AS told people that her husband had been shot before it had been told to her.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:20 am

One Wonders wrote:Yes, your right Giz. It's just to much for me to think she didn't put Hemy up to murder Rusty. Also when I think about who was to gain the most from Rusty's murder? Answer: Andrea.

Andrea was very munipulative to say the very least. This guy Hemy fell right into it. I think that the police knew from the very beginning that Andrea had something to do with it but didn't have any evidence to prove it. By the time that Hemy's trial came around Andrea became very hostile on that stand (which to me indicated that she had gotten knowledge that she was going to be charged down the line). When she was charged, it gave me the feeling that LE does in fact have something more than just a suspiscion. I hope that is the case, I hate to see her get away with this.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:16 am

One Wonders wrote:I agree. I would also like to know if Hemy is going to flip on her. Think about it, he's in prison for killing her husband. There has to be a reason for that, right? She totally was behind this murder, no doubt in my mind. I hope Hemy's thinking if I'm going to be in prison for the rest of my life then by golly she is too.

Gizmo711 wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Yes, your right Giz. It's just to much for me to think she didn't put Hemy up to murder Rusty. Also when I think about who was to gain the most from Rusty's murder? Answer: Andrea.

Andrea was very munipulative to say the very least. This guy Hemy fell right into it. I think that the police knew from the very beginning that Andrea had something to do with it but didn't have any evidence to prove it. By the time that Hemy's trial came around Andrea became very hostile on that stand (which to me indicated that she had gotten knowledge that she was going to be charged down the line). When she was charged, it gave me the feeling that LE does in fact have something more than just a suspiscion. I hope that is the case, I hate to see her get away with this.

I agree, and if he does flip, I hope he is believed after the lying that he did. Andrea Sneiderman is rich, she has plenty to hire the best attorney with and we all know how that can work. I hope she gets what she deserves, because I firmly believe she was behind the whole murder. One more devious killer.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next