CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

+7
westav
CuriousPortlander
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
11 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:14 pm

lol...I was gone too.....don't know. Angie?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by angiefly2 Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 pm

I didn't see it either, I was not home... We need an official court watcher/reporter lol. I did watch it yesterday if anyone has any questions. I'm also going to see if I can find it online somewhere.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Andrea Sneiderman allowed bond under conditions

-snipped-

DECATUR, Ga. -- Andrea Sneiderman appeared in a DeKalb County courtroom for a bond hearing Tuesday afternoon.

Judge Gregory Adams, who presided over Hemy Neuman's trial, granted her $500,000 bond. She will be under house arrest in her parents' house until her arraignment on Sept. 6

Good timeline of bond hearing at link.

The video at the link that you posted CB is pretty much the gist of what I saw yesterday. The rest of the bond hearing was sidebars and breaks. Andrea did not take the stand nor did Mrs. Citron (SP?) who alleges that Andrea Sneiderman threatened her, although Mrs. Citron's attorney (who sounded nuts to me MOO) did take the stand and he really didn't seem all that credible to me. Again MOO. Did anybody else see him (I forgot his name) if so what did you think of his testimony?
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Anyone know if Andrea made bond today?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:20 am

I am hearing on IS that Andrea is going to court tomorrow for modification of her house arrest to attend Temple. This is the time for Jewish Holidays and she wants to go and practice her religion.

Jean Casares says the prosecution is going to fight it. That Andrea does not deserve special privledges and so much freedom while on house arrest.

Will try to keep you updated.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Wonder if the hearing will be on anywhere tomorrow...IS? or a local TV station will air it? I will look in the morning and let eveyone know if I find it
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:22 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
-snipped-

DECATUR, GA (CBS ATLANTA) -
A DeKalb County judge on Thursday granted Andrea Sneiderman permission to attend religious services for the upcoming Jewish holidays

more at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:24 pm

-snipped-

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Some last-minute legal maneuvering led to a hollow victory Wednesday for Andrea Sneiderman in her bid to reclaim nearly $2.3 million in assets, frozen by the state after her arrest in her husband’s killing.

more at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:25 pm

-snipped-

Attorneys for Andrea Sneiderman are asking a judge to remove her brother-in-law as executor of her late husband's will.

more at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:04 am

Friends have started a support site for Andrea
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:44 pm

I would suspect that it is very hard to deny a person the right to practice their religion even if they are on house arrest. Altho' the Rabbi could certainly come to her instead of her going to Temple.
Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 3 3394282200
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:04 pm

I read that none of the witnesses in her upcoming case go to Temple where she and her family attend so the judge wasn't concerned with her witness tampering/ intimidation.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:29 pm

The friend that started the Friends of Andrea website was on IS this morning. She said she has not seen Andrea since her arrest since she (the friend) is a potential witness. My guess is that most of her friends will disappear come trial time.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:11 am

No trouble from me and CN doesn't read here...... Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 3 22155654
So you are safe. I agree with you. The wedding ring, Tammi Smith with her cross necklace....Makes me nuts. I cannot wait for Andrea's trial to start. She will never be able to sit there without testifying....and she is a trainwreck on the stand.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 pm

I don't think EJ will testify, but I don't think Andrea will be able to resist.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Visitation case dismissed between Andrea Sneiderman and her in-laws, Beachwood residents

-snipped-
An ongoing visitation case between Andrea Sneiderman and her estranged in-laws, Beachwood residents Marilyn and Donald Sneiderman, ended Sept. 13 when the case was dismissed without prejudice in Atlanta.

According to published reports, a filing in Fulton County Court indicated the two sides reached an agreement on visitation and custody. Specific information regarding the terms was not released by the court.

More at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next