CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

+25
justthefactsforjustice
sidewinder
ecossiepossie
Nell Belle
Cleos_mum
axpm
ADMaximus
MorganMars
Byia
Omachka
Gizmo711
Gettingtired
Kate1230
One Wonders
NoahMan
MoxieDoll
ellejay
Nan11
bigman
sams
CherokeeNative
LiveLaughLove
ForJustice
Febbie
papapi
29 posters

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Judge says.....We have a note from the jury.....
Judge left, giving everyone time to get in the courtroom

-yeah, maybe a "note" is different than a Q ???????
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm

eeks------------a verdict on 4 counts.

--unable to reach a verdict on count 1.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm

--Judge is going to give them the Allen charge.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Freakin MOM talking on CNN
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Sunny Hostin ‏@SunnyHostin · 3m
Jury has entered. They look frustrated. The judge is giving them an Allan charge which tells them to try again. It's a pep talk. #DunnTrial

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by axpm Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Prosecution effed this case up,again. They suck!

axpm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Let me ask you this....if they have reached a verdict on 4 counts but are unable to reach a verdict on Count 1, how can they possibly reach a not guilty verdict on the firing of a weapon into a vehicle. There is no question he did that, he admits doing that. So by my way of thinking, he has to be guilty on that one charge. Make sense?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:00 pm

SUnny Hosten: Jury look exhausted and frustrated.
Several looked down, nodding and shaking their heads while the judge read the Allen Charge. Davis family with heads down. Walked away with Prosecutors.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:03 pm

--yes, there's no possible way they could screw up on count 5, he admitted to it on the stand.

--also, it appears that we'll get a verdict on all counts tonight. the Allen charge discussion shouldn't take them forever.

--I'm nervous about whether they found him guilty on the 3 attempted murder charges, if they couldn't agree on the murder charge.

--of course we don't know if they can't agree on self defense vs murder, or is that that they can't agree on which to find him Guilty of---M1? M2? manslaughter? lessors, etc...

--I feel like I'd love to take a long walk right now, but I'm afraid to go and miss the verdict.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by justthefactsforjustice Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:04 pm

the only sickening answer to that chicken would be the self defense justified the use of the gun thereby nullifying the missile charge

justthefactsforjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Sunny Hosten: State will retry Count One if the jury hangs on it
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:06 pm

elle....I don't know if this answers your question but it was said that they could not reach a verdict on the M1 charge, or any of the lessor included charges
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:11 pm

--sure do agree w/ Natalie on this.

Natalie Jackson ‏@NatJackEsq · 2m
For Jordan's parents not have 2 deal with an attention-starved killer on the loose, I'll take a partial victory & a killer in prison any day

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by justthefactsforjustice Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:12 pm

I still believe that we can have a conviction on all 4 charges

and that the high standard of m1 is the problem and that since they have to apply the self defense determination to each charge individually may be the problem.

remember he was still firing at the fleeing vehicle with malicious and deadly intent of some sort so they could be thinking that self defense doesn't apply to the latter gunshots after the pause

justthefactsforjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:elle....I don't know if this answers your question but it was said that they could not reach a verdict on the M1 charge,  or any of the lessor included charges

0k.

--damn, I can't wait to hear even one juror speak and give us the breakdown on that count 1 disagreement.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Now MOM says he thinks they have come to guilty on the 3 attempted murder charges and the firing at the car charge.....but he said just a bit ago that he thought it would be not guilty. But since he has read the "actual comment" he has changed his mind. Sheesh, if the "experts" are confused...what hope is there for anyone else?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:17 pm

ellejay wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--even if ALL we get is guilty on firing at the SUV, he'll get "up to" 15 years.

--but, I'm keeping the faith that it's a guilty! on the attempted murders of Tommie, Tevin and Leland.

--I cannot WAIT to see the SMUG come right off of dunn's face.....and his despicable sidekick, Strolla.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by justthefactsforjustice Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Yes I know and stand your ground is in my opinion the driving force behind the confusion
A defendant can still and always could plead self defense
SYG is a prostitution of the law and should be struck down

justthefactsforjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Now some dude on CNN is saying that he thinks the jury can't come to a decision between M1 and M2
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:28 pm

lol..."everyone is Florida is John Wayne"
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Reporter on CNN is fired up
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Interesting thought by Richard Gabriel, Jury Consultant......What did these jurors think about the Zimmerman verdict?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:42 pm

The stated they could not agree on the M1 or any of the lessers - which means there has to be at least one juror who is refusing to agree on anything but self-defense.

They have a verdict on the remaining 4 counts which means the "self-defense" jurors would have to have changed his/her position.

The talking heads are saying that if they hang on Count 1, the verdicts may be sealed until the Prosecution retries Count 1 - meaning we would not get to know what the 4 verdicts are until the conclusion of the next trial.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Joey Jackson from HLN seems to think they are arguing between M! and M2 also
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:46 pm

I am done guessing....I am way too confused. I am just going to sit here, listen to the talking heads and hope for a verdict sometime soon.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next