CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+24
GeraldBourguet
LorenzoG
Cleos_mum
owlsharkny
Sea Ray
NoahMan
zesmi
LiveLaughLove
Febbie
ColoCali
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
lucy123
twee
papapi
ellejay
Gizmo711
angiefly2
Nell Belle
optio
Nan11
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
ecossiepossie
28 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by papapi Tue May 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Oh Papapi.....I love you being nice! Please, I wasn't asking, I was just wondering.....I would never want to burden you with inane questions (tho I probably do all the time)

I'm just funnin', I hadn't thought about how long to leave the gold cuffs.

Regarding the "performance" in the courtroom today, that wouldn't have convinced me of one doggone thing. If I was unfortunate enough to have to sit on a jury like this one, I would have been screaming, "Can't we just get this over with now?" I know these jurors must really be worn out over all the drama.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue May 21, 2013 5:09 pm

--just listened to her pathetic little speech.

--it came across as flat, emotionless, and so totally scripted. who cares if she was coming out of a red haired phase? does she really think that the jury will spare her b/c it's punishment enough that she's going to miss some weddings and Christmas w/ her family?

--the last time she saw Daryl's son was on june 3,2008 (sniff) "I hear he's older now, and taller than me.." (sniffle)
--what an idiot, of course he's older----and if she hadn't slaughtered travis the very next day, she would have been able to see him again.

--nothing she said caused me to feel even SLIGHT pity for her, 20 minutes worth of "me, me and more me".

--except to squeeze in reminders of Travis's emails/texts and "that horrible tape". has the nerve to correct Samantha---she said travis was the glue that held their family together, nuh uh says Jodi---travis told her that his grandma was the glue ....and makes sure she gets it in there that she was sick and frail back in 2007, so she wasn't the entire cause of her "passing".....good grief.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Tue May 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Mine in blue..

Gizmo711 wrote:Shall we count the lies;

"before that dreadful day I didn't think I was capable of doing such a thing" BEFORE THAT DREADFUL DAY? is she forgetting that the jury found her guilty of premeditation? So it was way before that dreadful day that she was capable of planning such a thing and carrying it out.
At least she said it!

"whether you believe me or not, I am an abused woman". It was poven that this murder was NOT self defense in any form at all.

Her display of her t-shirts "survivor" another ploy to make herself look like she was an abused woman.

Slap in the face to the jurors. More or less telling them, they got it wrong..

Then she says that people in prison are illiterate and she can teach them. Teach them what? How to kill.

They just may be able to teach her a few things.

Implement a recycling program? She can teach the illiterate prisoners? She can continue to give to her charity, Locks of Love and DV? Woman is out of her gord! No emotions, no I'm sorry to the Alexander family. No begging for forgiveness..Don't know if this will do it for her!

Jodi is not giving up, still looking for sympathy but I doubt that she is going to get any

I see the death penalty heading her way.

Jodi didn't come off as sympathetic, she has no concern for anyone but herself. I guess she now believes her life is worth saving to continue to trash Travis..

Last edited by LiveLaughLove on Tue May 21, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed violet to blue couldn't see well)
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Tue May 21, 2013 5:15 pm

ellejay wrote:--just listened to her pathetic little speech.

--it came across as flat, emotionless, and so totally scripted. who cares if she was coming out of a red haired phase? does she really think that the jury will spare her b/c it's punishment enough that she's going to miss some weddings and Christmas w/ her family?

--the last time she saw Daryl's son was on june 3,2008 (sniff) "I hear he's older now, and taller than me.." (sniffle)
--what an idiot, of course he's older----and if she hadn't slaughtered travis the very next day, she would have been able to see him again.

--nothing she said caused me to feel even SLIGHT pity for her, 20 minutes worth of "me, me and more me".

--except to squeeze in reminders of Travis's emails/texts and "that horrible tape". has the nerve to correct Samantha---she said travis was the glue that held their family together, nuh uh says Jodi---travis told her that his grandma was the glue ....and makes sure she gets it in there that she was sick and frail back in 2007, so she wasn't the entire cause of her "passing".....good grief.

Another slap in the face..

If she is allowed to live, she will continue to trash Travis. She's not done yet!
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue May 21, 2013 7:30 pm

--sentencing verdict watch has begun.....
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue May 21, 2013 7:33 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:

If she is allowed to live, she will continue to trash Travis. She's not done yet!

no kidding. all of her (monotone) crap about teaching inmates Spanish, and sign language...

--we've already seen her sign language, when she gave juan the finger in court.

--she's pathetic, and will continue to manipulate forever if given life.....she's just suddenly realized how much it will suck to be on death row, in her crappy little cell, alone, for 23 hours a day----for years.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by CherokeeNative Tue May 21, 2013 7:50 pm

I would vote death, if for no other reason, than to prevent her from being able to go on for the rest of her life proclaiming that she was a victim of domestic violence at the hands of Travis.

Her refusal to accept the jury's verdict and understand that they did not believe the domestic violence part of her case, would make me as a juror be unable to give her life. Travis' family deserve better than that - to not hear that she is making t-shirts, etc. to support domestic violence that never happened and is a pretense as a reason for his murder.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue May 21, 2013 7:57 pm

ellejay wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:

no kidding. all of her (monotone) crap about teaching inmates Spanish, and sign language...

--we've already seen her sign language, when she gave juan the finger in court.
--she's pathetic, and will continue to manipulate forever if given life.....she's just suddenly realized how much it will suck to be on death row, in her crappy little cell, alone, for 23 hours a day----for years.

We sure did see her sign language.. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 14 2740484618

Jodi doesn't even know how to come across sympathetic...And when JW said she has family support, wasn't that contradicting part of their mitigating circumstances? Suddenly Jodi has family support?

I say the death sentence will be imposed. I can't see this jury feeling sorry for Jodi when she is once again dogging Travis, and implying that the jury got her conviction wrong.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue May 21, 2013 8:01 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:I would vote death, if for no other reason, than to prevent her from being able to go on for the rest of her life proclaiming that she was a victim of domestic violence at the hands of Travis.

Her refusal to accept the jury's verdict and understand that they did not believe the domestic violence part of her case, would make me as a juror be unable to give her life. Travis' family deserve better than that - to not hear that she is making t-shirts, etc. to support domestic violence that never happened and is a pretense as a reason for his murder.

You're right. If the jury was to give her life vs death it would indicate to Jodi they they believe that they did convict her wrongly. Jodi never wanted the death sentence, she was just throwing her BS out there.

I think that shirt "survivor" did it for her, only not the way she wanted it to.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by LorenzoG Tue May 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:...

Please join us in welcoming AngieFly2 (Ang) as our newest mod...

Hey, Ang! Welcome aboard from another newbie! ;~)
LorenzoG
LorenzoG

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue May 21, 2013 8:08 pm

-she had her 2nd shot w/ the jury today----and totally blew it.

--for some unknown reason, she thought that they would care about her---look at ME as a baby, at 11, at 21.....who the f*ck cares? she tried to wrap it up w/ 'save ME, for the sake of my family....' (her own attorney then slammed her family in her final rebuttal....)

--if she had 1/2 a brain, she would (have faked it...we know she's good at that) and replaced the ME, ME, ME w/ i'm sorry, i'm sorry, please forgive me.....but, she just couldn't bring herself to go there.

--and then, to dare to bring in the DV element....which the jury clearly didn't buy in the guilt phase...

--what time is it? what's taking the jury so long...
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue May 21, 2013 8:11 pm

welcome "Lorenzo"----!
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Tue May 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Now the HLN says that Jodi ban has been lifted and she will give interviews in 2 hours.. WOW
1 hour /half to each TV media.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Welcome LorenzoG.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 pm

ellejay wrote:-she had her 2nd shot w/ the jury today----and totally blew it.

--for some unknown reason, she thought that they would care about her---look at ME as a baby, at 11, at 21.....who the f*ck cares? she tried to wrap it up w/ 'save ME, for the sake of my family....' (her own attorney then slammed her family in her final rebuttal....)

--if she had 1/2 a brain, she would (have faked it...we know she's good at that) and replaced the ME, ME, ME w/ i'm sorry, i'm sorry, please forgive me.....but, she just couldn't bring herself to go there.

--and then, to dare to bring in the DV element....which the jury clearly didn't buy in the guilt phase...

--what time is it? what's taking the jury so long...

Now the judge has lifted the ban and she will be giving interviews tonight.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Now we can expect to hear Jodi dog Travis over and over again. She is going to kill him over and over again. She is not thru with him yet. Now she wants his family.

Jodi is a murderer and would murder each and every juror, prosecutor and Travis' family if given the opportunity.

Her first hour and a half interview will be tonight.

However, if she gets the death penalty she wont be able to give too many more interviews from where she will be on death row.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue May 21, 2013 8:17 pm

I sure hope this jury gets it right.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue May 21, 2013 8:22 pm

First of all, if by some slim chance she gets life vs death, what makes Jodi think that she will be in charge in the general population to impliment all these things she thinks she is. She will be nothing more than another lifer getting her ass kicked every time she turns around.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleos_mum Tue May 21, 2013 8:29 pm

I can't even believe the gall of this POS. The jury is deliberating about her life / death and she has the balls to want to give interviews to the media. Does nothing phase her?

The Judge is a damned Shyte for Brains idiot.
Cleos_mum
Cleos_mum

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue May 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Welcome! LorenzoG! Make yourself comfortable. We met in chat a few days ago.

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 14 4041779686
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue May 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Febbie wrote:Now the HLN says that Jodi ban has been lifted and she will give interviews in 2 hours.. WOW
1 hour /half to each TV media.

--yep, troy's been "chosen" again by stabby.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 21m
Will be my 2nd interview with #JodiArias. Will ask her much more pointed questions. Suggestions?? #FOX10

#JodiArias speaking to her selected media outlets tonight. #FOX10 chosen as one.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 36m
Source: Judge's ban on #JodiArias interviews lifted. She is picking and choosing who she talks to. #FOX10
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleos_mum Tue May 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Jury deliberation is finished for the day!
Cleos_mum
Cleos_mum

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue May 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Cleos_mum wrote:I can't even believe the gall of this POS. The jury is deliberating about her life / death and she has the balls to want to give interviews to the media. Does nothing phase her?

Dr Drew has made the point several times, and I agree. This woman doesn't think like the rest of us. She does have a brain dysfunction, but it's not the type where anyone would feel sorry for her, or would be reason for an insanity plea. I think I'm fairly safe in saying that Jodi's type of mental illness is not ordinarily treatable, because this type of patient is highly resistant, thus it leaves one not being able to find any sympathy for her. She is evil, and if you believe in such things, then God or the Great Spirits made her this way. She is, I do believe, beyond redemption, though it pains me greatly to say this about another human being.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue May 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Cleos_mum wrote:I can't even believe the gall of this POS. The jury is deliberating about her life / death and she has the balls to want to give interviews to the media. Does nothing phase her?

--I guess it doesn't matter now, Jodi's given her last "official" stmt to the jury.

--the judge has appeared lately to want to be done w/ this case as much as nurmi has.

--we all know what she'll say to the media-----blah blah blah...me, me, me.....
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next