CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

+7
westav
CuriousPortlander
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
11 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:21 pm

This is another trial I hope is televised. I just hate it when we have to get all the info from one of the news casters. Like Scott Peterson's trial, we never got to see Geragos walking back and forth as portrayed and taking control of the court room.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by angiefly2 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 am

westav wrote:Trial starts July 29, 2013.

April 11, 2013 2:04 PM

Andrea Sneiderman Update: Ga. woman deleted texts, phone calls from husband's killer, investigator says
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

That is some damning evidence! Why do people think they can get away with murder? And haven't these dumb asses ever heard of divorce? sheesh...
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 22, 2013 6:58 pm

I sure wish this trial would get started. This is one I am waiting to see. Andrea will provide us with loads of fodder to talk about.

The site below gives a timeline of what has happened and what is currently happening. Be sure to look at the "more articles" below what is on the screen. It should get folks up to speed.

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 22, 2013 11:01 pm

For all the new folks here who may or may not know about Andrea Sneiderman, her trial will be starting in July. She is accused of having her husband murdered for insurance money. His actual killer, Hemy Neumann was already convicted and sentenced....and oh, by the way, Hemy was Andrea's boss...lol

Anyway, articles are being posted on the Andrea thread so you can get up to speed....

Check her out here.....if this doesn't intrigue you, nothing will.....lol
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 23, 2013 9:38 am

Another narcissistic sociopath...will be watching this one too...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 23, 2013 9:41 am

angiefly2 wrote:

Andrea Sneiderman Update: Ga. woman deleted texts, phone calls from husband's killer, investigator says

That is some damning evidence! Why do people think they can get away with murder? And haven't these dumb asses ever heard of divorce? sheesh...

Good morning Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 6 1449507023

that's right, divorce...murder should never be the answer to getting out of a marriage..

I do hope this will be seen for what it is. I wonder will Hemy take the stand against her? He should, she manipulated a meek minded man who now sits in prison for his dirty deed. Andrea should join him...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu May 23, 2013 11:44 am

I've told my hubby, if you ever want to get rid of me, just tell me and I will give you a divorce - just don't kill me. LOL

Yes, I hope they televise this one. I have sorta followed it through the news, but could get in to following it more closely.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 23, 2013 2:52 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:I've told my hubby, if you ever want to get rid of me, just tell me and I will give you a divorce - just don't kill me. LOL

Yes, I hope they televise this one. I have sorta followed it through the news, but could get in to following it more closely.

Neumans trial was televised so maybe this one will be also. This is another case that I'm looking forward to watching. Although I don't think they have enough proof against her unless Neuman went against her and told everything (which I'm hoping is the case).

I know she was behind her husbands murder but can it be proven?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 23, 2013 2:54 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:
Another narcissistic sociopath...will be watching this one too...

Some people are just never satisfied. She had it all, a beautiful home, two children, money in the bank, good job. What the hell more can anyone ask for? I hope Hemi does go against her and that she can be convicted.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri May 24, 2013 9:59 am

One Wonders wrote:I think they have a good amount of evidence against her. We won't know until trial as there is a gag order in place.
I'm not fond of Hemy Newman but I do hope he will be the star witness against her at her trial. However, that could be risky as the defense can and will throw him under several buses until he's just a stain on the road.

You make a good point about the defense throwing Hemy under the bus but in all honesty in his trial he said he loved AS and now is in prison LWOP so what really does he have to lose, or gain for that matter, by testifying against her? We shall see (Hopefully!)
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri May 24, 2013 10:02 am

LiveLaughLove wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:

that's right, divorce...murder should never be the answer to getting out of a marriage..

I do hope this will be seen for what it is. I wonder will Hemy take the stand against her? He should, she manipulated a meek minded man who now sits in prison for his dirty deed. Andrea should join him...

Yeah I just don't get it... why not divorce instead of offing your significant other? It just makes no sense to me... prolly why I am still single lol. I just feel like after all these cases I've seen, with this element, that you never truly know someone.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat May 25, 2013 3:18 pm

angiefly2 wrote:

Yeah I just don't get it... why not divorce instead of offing your significant other? It just makes no sense to me... prolly why I am still single lol. I just feel like after all these cases I've seen, with this element, that you never truly know someone.

--b/c although they've dropped the financial motive from the indictment-----if she had just divorced him, she wouldn't have rec'd the 2 million+ life insurance payout.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 26, 2013 4:17 pm

I can't wait for this trial to get started, I hope it is televised.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 am

Gizmo711 wrote:I can't wait for this trial to get started, I hope it is televised.

The State vs Andrea Sneiderman ~ Murder of Rusty Sneiderman

Admin: Andrea Sneiderman will stand trial beginning July 29 for her alleged role in arranging the death of her husband, Rusty Sneiderman.

I've just had word that Wild About Trial will be live streaming.

(WildAboutTrial also live streamed the Jodi arias trial...)

--HLN has also mentioned this case lately, they'll be covering it.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 pm

angiefly2 wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:

That's so true, you never really know what anyone is capable of. I'm sure Rusty didn't see anything coming. I hope and pray that Hemi is going against Andrea because if he doesn't, the state will have a hard case. I want to see this woman pay for what she did. It's so obvious that she manipulated Hemi.

How did he know when Rusty was dropping off his child at the day care if Andrea didn't tell him? In fact, how did he even know where the day care was? How did Andrea know her husband was shot before being told? There are a lot of unanswered questions and I do believe that Andrea will take the stand.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Evidence suggests Sneiderman defense strategy
July 1,2013.
--snip--

Discovery evidence submitted last week by Andrea Sneiderman’s attorneys indicates the defense will portray its client as another victim of the fatal shooting that took her husband’s life nearly three years ago, who took no part in the killing.

Sneiderman, who faces malice murder and felony murder charges, denies Dekalb prosecutor’s claims that she encouraged her former boss and alleged paramour, Hemy Neuman, to kill her spouse. Neuman was sentenced to life in prison in March 2012 for murdering Rusty Sneiderman outside a Dunwoody daycare facility.

Neuman, according to the defense evidence, was stalking the Sneidermans in the weeks leading up the shooting. Specifics of that evidence will remain under wraps until her trial begins later this month.

--more @ link.
Sneiderman’s trial is scheduled to begin July 29.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:00 am

Sneiderman attorneys submit evidence list
June 28,2013

--snip--

Among the dozens of items her attorneys plan to introduce during her trial include:

• Evidence that Neuman was stalking the Sneidermans in November 2010
• Evidence that Neuman acted inappropriately at Rusty’s funeral
• E-mails between Rusty Sneiderman and Neuman
• General Electric emails and calendar entries between Andrea Sneiderman and Neuman
• Andrea Sneiderman’s financial records
• Communications between Andrea Sneiderman and Rusty’s parents after the murder and Neuman’s arrest.

Sneiderman’s trial is scheduled to begin July 29 and the judge said he expects it to last nearly a month.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:26 am

I will be following this case also. I want to see this woman pay for having her husband killed out of greed.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next