CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

+7
westav
CuriousPortlander
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
11 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by angiefly2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:00 pm

I missed quite a bit. Had to run an errand but I did see the beginning. I will probably watch it on IS tomorrow. I am going to finish watching though.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:19 pm

So I am watching the link...are they on a break? What has happened so far?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Who's the woman doing all the talking in the background I wonder. Does she realize we can hear most of what she is saying....lol. Note to self...if ever in court during a televised trial.....shuddap!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Sept 6th, 9am...Arraignment
$500,000....$250,000 in cash.....rest secured
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by CherokeeNative Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 pm

New Thread...enjoy!!
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 pm

I will be moving all the discussion from todays hearing to this thread.

ETA: Not much to move....

Last edited by Chickenbutt on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:35 pm

We have a thread for Andrea now....please post anything related to her on the new thread.....woohoo!!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:

I would have enjoyed seeing her held without bond but I knew she would get one.

I don't understand the half in cash though. I always thought that it was 10% for a bondsman and security for the bond Her performance while on the stand was so rehearsed.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Maybe the judge just wanted to make sure she came back...lol
That is a lot of money in cash. But I suspect she will have no trouble coming up with it. Altho, the insurance payouts are frozen, and maybe even her accounts. Seems to me I heard that someplace....on IS maybe?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:40 am

I didn't see the whole thing....will watch it tomorrow. And yes, she had to turn her kids passports in also.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Andrea jailed for murder, Rusty's parents seek custody

-snipped-

Meanwhile, Dunwoody attorney Esther Panitch filed a motion in Fulton County Superior Court Friday on behalf of Rusty Sneiderman’s parents seeking emergency custody of their two grandchildren, Sophia, age 6 and Ian, age 3. Panitch also took over representation for Rusty Sneiderman’s parents, brother and sister-in-law in the custody and visitation case.

-more snipped-

The following are the eight charges against Andrea Sneiderman in the indictment handed down by the grand jury and the allegations presented by the district attorney’s office to support the charges:

• Racketeering: The allegation is that Sneiderman conspired with Neuman, with whom she was having an affair, to have her husband killed and obtain control of property, money and life insurance proceeds. Potential punishment: Not less than five nor more than 20 years.

• Attempted Murder: The allegation is that Sneiderman provided to Hemy Neuman her husband’s schedule so Neuman could kill him. Potential punishment: Not less than one nor more than 30 years.

• Malice Murder: The allegation is that Sneiderman was a party to the murder of her husband the morning of Nov. 18, 2010, outside a Dunwoody day care. Potential punishments: Life in prison with parole or life in prison without parole. The district attorney said at Thursday’s press conference his office would not seek the death penalty.

• Insurance Fraud: The allegation is that Sneiderman received $2 million from her husband’s life insurance policy with Northwestern Mutual Insurance Co. by knowingly filing a fraudulent claim with the intention of unlawfully depriving Northwestern Mutual of said money. Potential punishment: Not less than two nor more than 10 years in prison.

• False Statements: The allegation is that Sneiderman told police investigators she did not believe Neuman had anything to do with her husband’s murder. Potential punishment: Not less than one nor more than five years in prison.

• False Statements: The allegation is that Sneiderman told police investigators she did not know her husband had been shot before her arrival at the day care on Nov. 18, 2010. Potential punishment: Not less than one nor more than five years in prison.

• Perjury: The allegation is that, testifying under oath in a judicial proceeding Feb. 21-22, Sneiderman said she did not have an affair with Neuman before her husband’s murder. Potential punishment: Not less than one nor more than 10 years in prison.

• Perjury: The allegation is that, testifying under oath in a judicial proceeding Feb. 21-22, Sneiderman said she did not know her husband had been shot before she arrived at the Atlanta Medical Center. Potential punishment: Not less than one nor more than 10 years in prison.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:58 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Andrea Sneiderman allowed bond under conditions

-snipped-

DECATUR, Ga. -- Andrea Sneiderman appeared in a DeKalb County courtroom for a bond hearing Tuesday afternoon.

Judge Gregory Adams, who presided over Hemy Neuman's trial, granted her $500,000 bond. She will be under house arrest in her parents' house until her arraignment on Sept. 6

Good timeline of bond hearing at link.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 am

You're very welcome...going to bed. See ya in the morning!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next