CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

+7
westav
CuriousPortlander
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
11 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:27 pm

Her case should start on July 29th. I hope this murderer doesn't go free also. Although I can't see what evidence they could have to prove that she was involved. I know she was and the state knows she was and so does Rusty's family know. But I just think that this murderer was smart enough not to have anything point to her.

Some women just don't know when they have it all. A decent husband, 2 beautiful children, owning a big beautiful home and having over 800,000 dollars in the bank. What TF more can any woman ask for?

I hope they get her.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:Her case should start on July 29th.  I hope this murderer doesn't go free also.  Although I can't see what evidence they could have to prove that she was involved.  I know she was and the state knows she was and so does Rusty's family know.  But I just think that this murderer was smart enough not to have anything point to her.

Some women just don't know when they have it all.  A decent husband, 2 beautiful children, owning a big beautiful home and having over 800,000 dollars in the bank.  What TF more can any woman ask for?

I hope they get her.

--for the husband to be gone , an affair/life w/ a new guy, and an additional 2 million in life insurance proceeds..
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:39 pm

ellejay wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:Her case should start on July 29th.  I hope this murderer doesn't go free also.  Although I can't see what evidence they could have to prove that she was involved.  I know she was and the state knows she was and so does Rusty's family know.  But I just think that this murderer was smart enough not to have anything point to her.

Some women just don't know when they have it all.  A decent husband, 2 beautiful children, owning a big beautiful home and having over 800,000 dollars in the bank.  What TF more can any woman ask for?

I hope they get her.

--for the husband to be gone , an affair/life w/ a new guy, and an additional 2 million in life insurance proceeds..

Yah, that's what I thought.....

The latest now is that the state is looking to drop the largest charges against her (that being conspiracy to commit murder). However, she still may do time for the 18 other charges against her.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:

Yah, that's what I thought.....

The latest now is that the state is looking to drop the largest charges against her (that being conspiracy to commit murder).  However, she still may do time for the 18 other charges against her.  

--thanks 'giz'.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Murder charges against Sneiderman may be dropped

--snip--

Channel 2 Action News has learned the DeKalb County district attorney may drop some of the most serious charges against Andrea Sneiderman.

Court sources told Channel 2 investigative reporter Jodie Fleischer that prosecutors are considering dropping the three most serious charges against Sneiderman just days before her trial. They include felony murder, malice murder and aggravated assault.
~~~~~
The indictment against Sneiderman handed up in April included 16 charges. The other 13 charges include four counts of perjury, seven counts of making false statements and a count of hindering the apprehension of a criminal and concealment of material fact.

Sneiderman's trial is scheduled to begin July 29 and the judge said he expected it to last nearly a month.

Sneiderman would face a possiblilty of a life sentence without parole if convicted of the murder charges. The lesser charges carry a sentence of five to ten years each.

Sneiderman's next court hearing is scheduled for 3 p.m. July 26.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:23 pm

LIVE----Final pretrial hearing held for Sneiderman trial July 26,2013.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:29 am

--live tweets from the courtroom:

Jodie Fleischer ‏@jodiewsbtv  
Prosecutors just entered the courtroom with Rusty Sneiderman's parents and brother and sister-in-law. Hearing beginning now

Dist Atty mentioned top 3 counts of Sneiderman indictment, judge called atty's up, then moved on, no announcement of dismissal yet

Prosecutors want hearsay from Neuman's friend who says she knew about Sneiderman affair to testify

Judge asked whether affair conversations with Neuman friend Melanie White could have resulted from his delusions

Defense: lots of questions about Neuman's character and mental stability, didn't know if sexual relationship was real or imaginary

Defense: Neuman was a certifiable, judicially determined lunatic, his statements to friend are not trustworthy

Prosecutors say some of what Melanie White says will be corroborated by other witnesses who saw Neuman and #Sneiderman together

Judge: will make Melanie White testimony decision before opening statements next week

The lawyers are up with the judge again... Wonder if they'll go back to the DA motion about the first three counts??

District Atty: Motion to dismiss first 3  counts of Sneiderman indictment... Says evidence they got from defense team led to decision

District Atty: New evidence caused him to re-interview witnesses, can't go forward with Malice murder, Felony murder, Agg assault #WSBTV

District Atty: Not a public exoneration of Andrea Sneiderman, but isn't sure he can prove & won't go forward on most serious charges

Wait a minute... Judge saying he doesn't have to sign off on dropping of charges. He doesn't seem happy about the timing here

GA law: Must have judge's permission to dismiss the charges. Will Adams keep Sneiderman murder charges in? Or is he just sweating DA?

District atty to judge: I've never indicted a case I didn't believe in, and never tried a case where I could possibly be wrong

District Atty tells judge he's doing what he thinks is right in dropping Sneiderman murder charges. Judge considering what to do now

Defense now asking for a continuance!

Defense says Sneiderman can't get a fair trial right now on the lying charges, in shadow of murder charges and extensive media attn

#Sneiderman defense team wants case continued for 6-12 months, in light of excessive media attention. Prosecutors oppose it

Judge says no continuance. Jury selection will start Monday  

Defense motion to take Andrea Sneiderman off of house arrest & ankle monitor if murder charges dropped

Defense also wants bond reduced to $10,000 signature bond, prosecutors agree to lower bond and no house arrest

In recess, judge says he will decide on the dropping of charges and lowering of bond/restrictions tonight

Judge just dropped the top three counts. Malice murder, felony murder, agg assault

Jury selection will begin on Monday, on the remaining 13 counts regarding perjury, false statements, etc

Jodie Fleischer ‏@jodiewsbtv  
Hearing from my sources that there was an attempt at a plea deal, but no agreement #WSBTV #AndreaSneiderman
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 am

I'm convinced that Andria Sneiderman manipulated Hemy into murdering her husband. She had a big roll in it. I do not believe that she wanted Hemy Neuman, I believe that he served her purpose and that was to get rid of her husband. Any conniving woman could have easily picked up on HN as being one that would do anything that a woman who he liked wanted him to do. She held him at bay following lifting him up. She had his number real well. Hemy Neuman does have a mental problem but he certainly knew right from wrong. I'm sure that AS told him many many times that she would deny the affair if it ever surfaced. HN being the pip squeak that he is obeyed her every command. She led him to that murder and he probably doesn't even realize it. How this man ever got the position he had is beyond me.

I hate that the prosecution dropped the murder charges but I hope they have a plan to put her away for a long time with the remaining charges.

I hate to see her go free, get that 2 million dollar insurance money released to her and she just goes her merry way.

As for HN, he deserves everything that he gets, he wasn't that crazy, he knew he was murdering a man and he tried to cover it up.

I don't think that she literally came out and told HN to murder her husband, but she sure as hell led him to it in every way possible. That was her only reason for giving him any attention at all. He served his purpose so she can go on with her new romance and get everything, house, kids, money, it all.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 pm

--jury selection is underway.

--here are live tweets from the courtroom:

--livestream:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial    
#AndreaSneiderman Live Streaming jury selection here. Please refresh page: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial  
#AndreaSneiderman jury selection is going into lunch now and set to resume at 1:30pm ET.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 pm

I sure hope the state is able to get her on enough that will put her away for awhile. There is no doubt in my mind that she manipulated Hemy into killing her husband. But I always thought that the state wouldn't have enough evidence to convict her. This woman is cunning, she knew just how to manipulate Hemi and keep her nose clean. And Hemi, being the nut job that he is, will never go against AS, he will take it all to his death.

However, no one is that smart, especially when it comes to murder. I'm hopeful that they will get her on something and convict.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:50 am

Gizmo711 wrote:I sure hope the state is able to get her on enough that will put her away for awhile. There is no doubt in my mind that she manipulated Hemy into killing her husband.  But I always thought that the state wouldn't have enough evidence to convict her.  This woman is cunning, she knew just how to manipulate Hemi and keep her nose clean. And Hemi, being the nut job that he is, will never go against AS, he will take it all to his death.

However, no one is that smart, especially when it comes to murder.  I'm hopeful that they will get her on something and convict.

--that's what the state thought as well (the new prosecutors that have been given the case..)...that they didn't have what it takes for a murder conviction (esp since they just got the final word that neuman wouldn't be testifying) and so are proceeding on the remaining 13 charges of the indictment.

--andrea s indictment---counts 4-16 still in play.

--andrea today, grinning like the cat that ate the canary, when the murder charges were formally dropped, no longer on house arrest, and ankle monitor to be removed.

--a number of PJ's were questioned today, I noticed quite a few mentioned tubbo's case in their answers ( thinks the system is unfair, one PJ actually said "pardon my language, but I mean the f*cking George Zimmerman trial".....) she remains one of the jury pool.

--I also loved the guy that said that yes, he's heard of the case/followed hemy's trial----and (P/P) wondered what on earth hemy neuman saw in "that woman" ??? but then said that she looked better in person today....I wished the camera had been on her then since for reasons totally unknown to me, she comes across as thinking she IS "all that" and more.

--22 PJ's advanced on today (of 34, 12 dismissed for cause.)they're looking for a pool of 39 to choose 12 plus 3 alternates from.

--jury selection continues LIVE tomorrow a.m.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:07 pm

ellejay wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:I sure hope the state is able to get her on enough that will put her away for awhile. There is no doubt in my mind that she manipulated Hemy into killing her husband.  But I always thought that the state wouldn't have enough evidence to convict her.  This woman is cunning, she knew just how to manipulate Hemi and keep her nose clean. And Hemi, being the nut job that he is, will never go against AS, he will take it all to his death.

However, no one is that smart, especially when it comes to murder.  I'm hopeful that they will get her on something and convict.

--that's what the state thought as well (the new prosecutors that have been given the case..)...that they didn't have what it takes for a murder conviction (esp since they just got the final word that neuman wouldn't be testifying) and so are proceeding on the remaining 13 charges of the indictment.

--andrea today, grinning like the cat that ate the canary, when the murder charges were formally dropped, no longer on house arrest, and ankle monitor to be removed.

--a number of PJ's were questioned today, I noticed quite a few mentioned tubbo's case in their answers ( thinks the system is unfair, one PJ actually said "pardon my language, but I mean the f*cking George Zimmerman trial".....) she remains one of the jury pool.

--I also loved the guy that said that yes, he's heard of the case/followed hemy's trial----and (P/P) wondered what on earth hemy neuman saw in "that woman" ??? but then said that she looked better in person today....I wished the camera had been on her then since for reasons totally unknown to me, she comes across as thinking she IS "all that" and more.

--22 PJ's advanced on today (of 34, 12 dismissed for cause.)they're looking for a pool of 39 to choose 12 plus 3 alternates from.

Just look at that grin she is displaying. It speaks volumes of her character. She lost her husband by the hands of someone she was having an affair with, someone whom in all likely hood manipulated him into doing and she is grinning. She just knows she is going to walk and have additional 2 million dollars to walk with her.

I just pray that the state makes some of those charges stick, at least enough to put her away for a good while.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:35 am

--we almost have our 40 PJ's. it's expected we'll have the 12 plus 3 alternates by Thursday----opening stmts could begin as early as friday.

37 potential jurors selected for Andrea Sneiderman trial
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:18 am

--we got our final PJ's today, (42, as it turned out.)

--final 12 plus 3 alternates will be chosen beginning at 1:30 Thursday afternoon.

--still up in the air as to opening stmts---perhaps Friday, if not, trial begins Monday.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:40 pm

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@petchenikwsb
Jurors for Sneiderman Case: 9 women, 6 men. One Hispanic, Two White, rest are African-American. #WSBTV.

--opening statements Monday Aug.5th @ 9 a.m.

--the trial is expected to last approx. 3 weeks

--the jury is not sequestered

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:39 pm

I am trial shy these days since trayvon's Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 7 407633263 injustice, I know in my gut this caddy woman had Rusty killed and she thinks she is gonna walk with 2 million and change in her purse. JUSTICE seems to go haywire often these days. I think opening starts Monday. Will be on site, chat to chime in, gotta get outta the corner now. Luv to all the warriors...PEACE...Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 7 18726956 
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am

ellejay wrote:

What! The murder charges were dropped?

What in the world? Look at that Cheshire grin she's displaying..

She might be another one who gets off scott free...no justice for Rusty if this happens..

Did they prosecutors really need Hemy to testify? Wouldn't the emails between them suffice? As well as the witnesses who knew of his affair?

I have lost faith in the judicial system...

How much time does she face on the other 13 charges?
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:55 pm

--closing arguments coming up this afternoon @ 1 p.m. EST--- 10 a.m. PST

--each side is limited to one hour

--the jury will have the case today!

--the smirk will be wiped off her face finally.

live here:

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:48 pm

--and we're on verdict watch...(since approx. 4:15 p.m. EST)

--andrea and her fan club were hugging/crying following the defense closing.(I don't blame them for that, it was a pathetic!!!! closing.)

--the state's closing was fantastic! for all that fell asleep/walked away listening to the D, he had the full attention of everyone. (of course sneiderbitch pretended to ignore him.)

--he made a great reference to trayvon, citing 'the recent rally cries' of No Justice, No Peace!', asking the jury to find her guilty, 'No Truth, No Justice!'

--we found out that she was offered  a plea deal of 1 year pre trial , and that the majority of the TH's thought she'd do even less than the full year......she declined the offer.

--I pray! that this jury looks at the evidence and comes back, quickly! w/ the GUILTY verdict.....(and as the prosecutor did in his closing!) calls her out to her face for being the LIAR that she is.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Elle...thank you so much for the updates. I so wanted to watch this trial, but real life got in the way. I do appreciate being able to read about it. Can you tell me the top charge? Didn't I see that they dropped the murder charge against her? So is the top charge conspiracy to commit murder? Thank you in advance.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Elle...thank you so much for the updates. I so wanted to watch this trial, but real life got in the way. I do appreciate being able to read about it. Can you tell me the top charge? Didn't I see that they dropped the murder charge against her? So is the top charge conspiracy to commit murder? Thank you in advance.
-hey chickie!

--trust me, you didn't miss much by not watching this trial----other than a few high points, it was boring me to death.

--unbelievably, the state dropped all 3 murder-related charges, and went w/ counts 4-16. ( Liar! Liar! Liar! Obstructing justice, etc...)

--if found Guilty on all of them, and sentenced to the max on each, she could still get approx. 20years. (although TH's don't foresee her getting the max even if found guilty------why not? I don't have a clue.)

--indictment-----charges 4-16 in play.

--andrea, her mother, and pretty much all of her snobby friends think they're all above any of this--------I cannot wait!!! to see the SMUG wiped off of all of their high and mighty me faces!

--the jury has gone home (5:30 EST) and will be back at 8:30 a.m. EST tomorrow to continue deliberations.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:54 pm

--the state's closing, well worth the watch!

--the judge gave them each one hour only----(the defense informed him that they'd be taking approx. 75 mins-----ummmmmmmm, NO, you have an hour..) love judge adams!
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am

I had no idea the Sneiderman jurors were in deliberations...Verdict watch...

I didn't watch this trial...I can't endure another not guilty verdict..

The top charges of murder were dropped, I felt AS will get away with the conspiracy to murder Rusty...

Did the State prove it's charges?
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:56 am

--this article breaks down the 13 charges/possible sentencing that andrea could receive.

--snip--

Malice Murder – Felony Murder:  Dismissed

Aggravated Assault:  Dismissed

1X Hindering the Apprehension of a Criminal:  This charge relates to the harboring, concealing or destroying of evidence or a crime.

The sentence for this crime is not less than one year and not more than five years.

5X False Statements:  Andrea has a total of five of these charges.  With all the lies she has told, we are surprised there aren’t more, however each offense is only considered a criminal act when being made “within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of state government or of the government of any county, city, or other political subdivision”.  

The sentence for these five charges is a minimum of one year and maximum of five years.  Remember this is per charge she is found guilty and convicted of.

7X Perjury:  When Andrea Sneiderman took the stand in the Hemy Neuman trial, she said many things as she testified against him.  Once she finished taking the stand she was later charged with seven counts of perjury for those false statements.

If she is found guilty of perjury the sentence is a minimum of one year with a maximum of ten years per charge.
--in my opinion, yes, the state proved the charges, and then recapped each one in closing showing her either in a taped interview throwing off the investigation, or on the stand in hemy's trial flat out lying.

--it seems like a slam dunk to me, but of course we've been burned repeatedly...
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey CW Family,
Still waiting for a verdict, crazy making for me... I can't take another not guilty when she is a liar, and a black widow. She is so arrogant it makes me sick and the worst actress ever. Now with the jury out for all this time, I start to worry what is gonna happen with this whole mess. There is nothing on Rusty being a awful husband, what is it with some of these folks, never happy, never enough, killing is so horrible, no sanctity of life. Just horrible if this gal walks away free and rich.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:43 pm

--I can't imagine what's taking them so long. the state gave them video proof of her lying , it can't be much clearer than that.

--on Friday the jury asked for a DVD player to rewatch the (lying) testimony of andrea's mom. the judge replied that they could rewatch it, but it would have to be in open court. for some reason they never followed through on their request.

--the AC is out in the courthouse today, maybe that will help to speed things up!

--they are at lunch at the moment, deliberations to resume at 1 p.m. EST.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next