CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+24
GeraldBourguet
LorenzoG
Cleos_mum
owlsharkny
Sea Ray
NoahMan
zesmi
LiveLaughLove
Febbie
ColoCali
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
lucy123
twee
papapi
ellejay
Gizmo711
angiefly2
Nell Belle
optio
Nan11
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
ecossiepossie
28 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by owlsharkny Wed May 22, 2013 6:56 am

ellejay wrote:--check out the tie clip Stephen wore today..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's too cool for words. Lovin' it.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Wed May 22, 2013 6:59 am

ellejay wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Life on death row: A look at what Jodi Arias awaits if given death penalty

--video@link--

It's either life behind bars or the death penalty for Jodi Arias. Depending on what the jury decides, her life behind bars is going to change dramatically one way or another.

We got a preview of what she can expect.

---snip---

"If she is convicted of the death penalty, she'll get out of her cell for about two hours a day, three days a week to recreate and to see the sun but she will not be recreating with other prisoners," says Marson.

If the jury decides Arias should spend her life in prison, conditions could be pretty similar to death row, says Marson. At least for the first few years.

"She eventually can earn her way down to a medium security dorm room setting. But for her first years in prison, she's going to have to earn that, she's going to have to have good behavior to move down custody levels."

Now, this makes me feel better already ... that she has to earn her way to lighter custody levels ... didn't have any idea that this is how it works.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Wed May 22, 2013 7:07 am

Jodi and her publicity tour reminded me what it is about this particular criminal that makes me think the DP is justified.

She'll never stop doing press releases, never stop tweeting, never stop trashing Travis and never stop hurting the Alexander family.

It's a shame that Samantha can't get a transfer to Jodi's new home and become her personal prison guard. Now, that could be justice.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed May 22, 2013 7:27 am

Jodi taking responsiblity of Travis' death is like a terrorist taking responsiblility when we are hit with a bombing.

She was proud to take responsibility and to let Travis' family know that she was the one that caused all the hurt. There was not one ounce of regret coming from her, only responsibility for them hurting. All the way to the grandmothers death, she reminded the family that it was all due to her that they were hurting.

This woman is the devil himself. Her only regret was getting caught. If she hadn't got caught, she would be laughing on the inside and tormenting the family with sympathy cards etc.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Wed May 22, 2013 8:01 am

Gizmo711 wrote:Jodi taking responsiblity of Travis' death is like a terrorist taking responsiblility when we are hit with a bombing.

She was proud to take responsibility and to let Travis' family know that she was the one that caused all the hurt. There was not one ounce of regret coming from her, only responsibility for them hurting. All the way to the grandmothers death, she reminded the family that it was all due to her that they were hurting.

This woman is the devil himself. Her only regret was getting caught. If she hadn't got caught, she would be laughing on the inside and tormenting the family with sympathy cards etc.

IF I believed in a "devil" I'd put her in the lead for being "it". I do believe in sheer evil and she has reached that level of depravity for sure.

You're right she would be trying to torment the family with cards and flowers. She might try to do that even on death row.... maybe with the help of her twin sister.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by zesmi Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 am

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 17 845784626

I need a hug...I am leveled by the turn of events...sherry lifting the ban...hodi taking full advantage and spending the night giving interviews...I feel betrayed by sherry...

Can it be possible that the jury won't give her death? Can it be possible that one of them will take pity on her? Please...can someone reassure me?

zesmi

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by LiveLaughLove Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 am

zesmi wrote: Jodi Arias #4 - Page 17 845784626

I need a hug...I am leveled by the turn of events...sherry lifting the ban...hodi taking full advantage and spending the night giving interviews...I feel betrayed by sherry...

Can it be possible that the jury won't give her death? Can it be possible that one of them will take pity on her? Please...can someone reassure me?

What? She did another interview? Why would the ban be lifted?

Trying to digest her allocution...

She more or less asked the jurors to keep her alive, not for me but for my family.

She didn't show enough remorse nor did she take enough responbility for her actions..

Ironic is the survivor Tshirt..nothing but a bunch of letters slapped on a shirt. Nothing elaborate but to hold this up against her "SURVIVOR" while Travis is dead, 6 feet under was truly in bad taste..even worse than that is telling the jury who discounted your allegations of DV to tell them, I don't care if no one believes me but I was abused. Slap in the face. Willmott also seizing on that with, even if you don't believe there was physical abuse WE KNOW there was verbal abuse..Well, if your client would have taken the hint she wasn't wanted, there'd be no verbal abuse. Frustration does that to ya'...She doesn't accept rejection well..

Then when she said, Samantha said Travis was the glue that held the family together. Another correction from Jodi....Travis told me one time that their grandmother was the glue that held the family together..how awful she felt for adding to her demise..Wonder if Jodi thought that when she sent the 18 iris' to her or that 18 page letter. (why the #18) is there any significance to that number??

Jodi didn't beg for mercy or to be forgiven, in fact she said to keep her alive for her family. Did she afford the same to Travis? Of course not..

I don't believe this did it for Jodi. She will continue to trash Travis and his family until the day she dies.

I believe this jury just might sentence her to death. I don't see any redeeming qualities.

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 am

Where is this interview?
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Wed May 22, 2013 9:08 am

ellejay wrote:
Jodi Arias on Travis: "We brought out the worst in each other"

---video@link---

In her first interview since pleading with jurors for her life, Jodi Arias sits down with 12 News anchor Mark Curtis and Arizona Republic reporter Michael Kiefer to discuss her case.

Thanks ElleJay...watching now..

She didn't get a fair trial???

This is a psychopath, for sure..while the jurors decide her fate, she's doing interviews..

Jodi is the star of her own show, this bitch should be put to death..now she believes it's like assisted suicide??? She fucking nuts...plain and simple..no redeeming qualities...this proves it!

Last edited by LiveLaughLove on Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Wed May 22, 2013 9:10 am

LiveLaughLove wrote:

Where is this interview?

ABC did one - Troy did one .. she did about 6 or 7 ... NBC did one .. don't know why she didn't approve one with HLN moderators. I'm sure Nancy Grace would have been willing to interview her.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Wed May 22, 2013 9:11 am

Nan11 wrote:
owlsharkny wrote:IF I believed in a "devil" I'd put her in the lead for being "it". I do believe in sheer evil and she has reached that level of depravity for sure.

You're right she would be trying to torment the family with cards and flowers. She might try to do that even on death row.... maybe with the help of her twin sister.
I've long called this one a she-devil. I believe evil can walk the face of this earth in human form, and I believe that is what we are seeing here.

I'm not sure if you are jesting--but it is Arias' mother that has a twin. Unless you meant Arias' Twitter buddy, Donovan. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 17 3294953266

yeah ... her .. or him/her .. couldn't think of her name .. thanks

wonder if they were lovers in jail???

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 am

She is so disgusting Nan. I've despised so many killers; but this one is so much worse than any that preceded her. Even Dahlmer who was despicable and evil was not this bad after he was caught.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Wed May 22, 2013 9:39 am

Nan11 wrote:
owlsharkny wrote:IF I believed in a "devil" I'd put her in the lead for being "it". I do believe in sheer evil and she has reached that level of depravity for sure.

I've long called this one a she-devil. I believe evil can walk the face of this earth in human form, and I believe that is what we are seeing here.

I'm not sure if you are jesting--but it is Arias' mother that has a twin. Unless you meant Arias' Twitter buddy, Donovan. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 17 3294953266

Notice that Donovan has been absent for the past couple of days.

I wonder if she got violated for being in contact with known felons, AKA Jodi Arias?? The DOC or her probation officer was investigating..

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Wed May 22, 2013 9:45 am

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 am

owlsharkny wrote:She is so disgusting Nan. I've despised so many killers; but this one is so much worse than any that preceded her. Even Dahlmer who was despicable and evil was not this bad after he was caught.

Exactly, they usually will own up and beg forgiveness. Jodi is evil, the devil himself. She will haunt Travis' family till the very end.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed May 22, 2013 10:48 am

ellejay wrote:
Cleos_mum wrote:LOL! Check this:

Scroll down a little to see the entire photo.

--that's awesome 'cleo'----I read a couple of tweets tonight that the LIAR wasn't completely honest w/ the jury in her allocution (shocker)---the website says that "a portion" of the proceeds goes to charity (while she implied that all $$'s from the Tshirt sales went to DV causes (or whatever it was that she was blabbing on about.)
--also, a rep for Beyonce has confirmed that action has been taken to have her/her fansite "cease and desist" from using their music on the site. applause to all that got behind that and made it happen.

It doesn't surprise me in the least. Jodi is a liar and nothing she says can be believed. She was putting on a presentation while pleading for her "so called" life.

I think she was very jealous of Travis, she saw how he was successful, well liked, well on his way to be something, all the things she wasn't. Jodi was a failure in life because she was too busy trying to get something for nothing. Maybe had she put her strengths in a productive manner she may have been something. But Jodi chose to possess things and Travis, she chose to kill hem rather than see him with someone else. She felt entitlement to him and how dare he turn her away.

Jodi is not sorry for what she did, she's only sorry she got caught. And for getting caught, she is blaming Travis all over again "how dare he get her in this trouble", and she set out to destroy everything about Travis (seeing as she couldn't take his life over again).

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed May 22, 2013 10:48 am

LiveLaughLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This one comment following this article, is so true:

"Notice how many times Jodi most likely lied in her final words to the jury. I don't buy that she donated her hair, I don't believe she intends to give one penny to DV and her Mother did not visit her in jail after the verdict. She gave her Fox interview and then was put on suicide watch. HLN spoke to her Mom who told them she was not able to see Jodi that day. Son once again, nothing but lies."

I heard on HLN yesterday that the website for Jodi states that a "portion" of the proceeds from the sale of the T-shirts will go to victims of DV - not 100% as stated by Jodi to the jury. So, basically, this woman can't help but lie...
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed May 22, 2013 10:51 am

I don't know how the defense team continued on in her behalf. She did everything in her power to do things her way. How can Wollmott dare to say that Jodi has "low self esteem", Jodi adores herself more than anyone I ever met. She puts herself on a pedistal. I don't think that Jodi could think any higher of herself.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Wed May 22, 2013 10:53 am

Since when are inmates allowed to give 6 hrs worth of interviews? I thought they were relegated to their cell for 23 hrs a day?
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

CherokeeNative wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This one comment following this article, is so true:

"Notice how many times Jodi most likely lied in her final words to the jury. I don't buy that she donated her hair, I don't believe she intends to give one penny to DV and her Mother did not visit her in jail after the verdict. She gave her Fox interview and then was put on suicide watch. HLN spoke to her Mom who told them she was not able to see Jodi that day. Son once again, nothing but lies."

I heard on HLN yesterday that the website for Jodi states that a "portion" of the proceeds from the sale of the T-shirts will go to victims of DV - not 100% as stated by Jodi to the jury. So, basically, this woman can't help but lie...

That's right, her mother was turned away following the verdict. Jodi cannot tell one ioata of truth. I even doubt that her mother told her that she can only imagine what Travis' family is going thru, why would her mother tell Jodi something like that when she would have been trying to keep her daughters spirits up not down?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next