CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

+25
justthefactsforjustice
sidewinder
ecossiepossie
Nell Belle
Cleos_mum
axpm
ADMaximus
MorganMars
Byia
Omachka
Gizmo711
Gettingtired
Kate1230
One Wonders
NoahMan
MoxieDoll
ellejay
Nan11
bigman
sams
CherokeeNative
LiveLaughLove
ForJustice
Febbie
papapi
29 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Febbie wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:
ellejay wrote:--unlike Sanford PD, JSO treated the shot at 3 boys as victims and not criminals.

--strolla keeps beating the dead horse of JSO not securing the plaza parking lot-------IF his innocent client had stuck around and told LE of this alleged gun/stick that he had seen, of course they would have checked all over to see if the boys had discarded this alleged gun/stick somewhere.

--however, he fled the scene, therefore the crime scene was at the Gate gas station.

Absolutely - I haven't heard the prosecution bring out this point - have you?  I also liked that Guy brought out the fact that from where the boys parked, it would be impossible for them to have thrown a gun or pipe to the top of any business roofs or dumpsters.  DOH  But I do hope they bring up this point you have made

These kids never left, they were still in site of the shooting...100 feet/or yards I can't remember, so there was no way they hide a gun.  The only one that got out of the vehicle was the driver.  Like I said before Dunn is a liar.  The defense lawyer is playing the jury with his fairy tales, not going to work.

I agree the kids didn't do anything but try to get away from the bullet fire and did not have time to ditch anything - but both the driver and the front passenger did get out of the car.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Geez - did they realize that they were broadcasting the Judge calming the girlfriend before her testimony? Never ever seen that done before. She is a wreck because she knows that Dunn expects her to lie for him and she is afraid to do it. They haven't questioned her on whether Dunn told her that he was in fear of his life or that he never told her about seeing Jordan with a gun as the reason he shot. That is what is going to nail him - if that tidbit comes out. I am thinking they are reserving that for the defense portion of the trial????
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Now we know the "real" Dunn......concerned about puppies, enough to leave his sons wedding early fgs, concerned about her, orders a pizza for her after killing a boy, friends with his ex wife and ex in laws....and obviously quite the drinker.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:37 pm

wtf is she doing with her hands?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:37 pm

--charlie under the bus as the reason they were FLEEING Jacksonville.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Now we know the "real" Dunn......concerned about puppies, enough to leave his sons wedding early fgs, concerned about her, orders a pizza for her after killing a boy, friends with his ex wife and ex in laws....and obviously quite the drinker.

--I hope we hear from the son, he hadn't even seen his father in the last 5 years prior to his wedding (and only saw him then b/c it had been his graduation.)

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:40 pm

I can't believe she had to have the sheriff support her as she left the stand...fgs
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:41 pm

-(gag) she required the arm assistance of the court deputies to walk out of the courtroom.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:59 pm

I've seen nothing that would make me, as a juror, see that Dunn acted in defense...nothing. I wonder if he is going to take the stand.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:01 pm

--Saturday, Feb. 8th.

Michael Dunn - Day 3 - Part 1

Michael Dunn - Day 3 - Part 2

Michael Dunn - Day 3 - Part 3

Michael Dunn - Day 3 - Part 4

--thanks croakerqueen.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:09 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:I've seen nothing that would make me, as a juror, see that Dunn acted in defense...nothing.  I wonder if he is going to take the stand.

--if I were on the jury, I'd have to have him convince me that he really really did think that he saw a weapon/feared for his very life.

--and even if he did (which he didn't, and only he apparently saw Jordan w/ one) what's his excuse for firing drunkenly madly at the other 3 boys?

--looking at the state's exhbits today though, those tinted windows on the durango looked pretty dark, how could the murderer see anything (even if there was an imaginary gun.) ? (which of course there wasn't b/c he only thought that up the following day when talking w/ his neighbour in LE.)

--he's an arrogant ( clark gable look-a-like) though----I hope he DOES take the stand.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:16 pm

You're right Ellejay - the windows were too dark to see if Jordan was lifting anything -  he states that he saw Jordan lean down and pick something off the floor board - that's an outright lie given the tinted windows.  And, the window on Jordan's door was up leaving about four inches open - is Dunn going to say that Jordan leaned a barrel up against that window with it up so high - another b.s. lie.  Yes, he is arrogant - and his damn girlfriend was not that shook up when she was interrogated by LE like Strolla was trying to insinuate - I sure hope the prosecution gets an opportunity to play both of those tapes to the jury - girlfriend's and Dunn's
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:18 pm

--Rhonda Rouer takes the stand.--( testimony that probably goes better w/ a glass of wine, or strong beverage of choice.)

Michael Dunn Trial - Day 3 - Part 5 (Dunn's fiancée)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Thus far, you either have to be incredibly gullible or a racist in order to believe Dunn had any cause to shoot at these kids' vehicle. Of course, we have yet to see the defense' case in chief, but I cannot imagine what he has except as Feebie says, Fairy Tales. Attacking the investigators about bullet casings and the inspection of the vehicles is a complete distraction since there isn't a question about who did the shooting - the only question is did Dunn have reason to shoot?

The only critiquing of the prosecution I have thus far is I do not like their method of questioning. I understand they want to limit the defense's scope of cross-examination, but I really believe they could ask their questions in such a way that would allow the witness to have more expression of what occurred. These poor boys were panicked...a barrage of bullets were being fired at their vehicle just inches away. To suggest that they should have just sat there and been a decoy for target practice is ludicrous. But this did not come across in their testimony. If the jury has half a brain, the testimony will be enough - but it could have been better IMO. In fact, I hope the jury is infuriated by the fact that Dunn's girlfriend had the audacity to pull this hysterical act just because she thought she was going to be arrested - think what those poor boys were feeling - their best friend had just been murdered and had died in one of their laps as he was gasping for air. Dunn and his girlfriend went to their hotel and ate pizza - and you want to be hysterical because it scared you? I still think they should have charged her with aiding and abetting or leaving the scene of a crime at the very least.

CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sams Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:11 pm

I have seen little of the live streaming as the sound is spotty at best. I thought the girlfriend way over reacted to the situation. Why she was indulged by the Court is a mystery also. I too think she should have been charged for aiding and abetting. What's with the over concern with a puppy? Don't they have kennels in Florida?
I do think there is some reasonable doubt to the idea that some kind of weapon could have been banished. Guy was awful at the Zimmerman trial and continues to be awful in this trial. I think the GF looks like Corey.

sams

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:26 pm

As to reasonable doubt about the kids having a weapon - think about it - the SUV windows were tinted so dark (look at photos) that you could not see through them when up. Both of the teens testified that Jordan's window was up except for about 4 inches.

Dunn made a statement under oath that he saw Jordan lean down to the floor board of the SUV and come up with what appeared to be a shotgun and that is when he started shooting.

This is a complete fabrication because Dunn could not have possibly seen anything Jordan was doing. Jordan's window was not directly across from Dunn - it was back to his right. Also, the SUV set higher that the VW Jetta which placed Dunn down lower making it even harder to see into the window to see what Jordan was doing.

Dunn is lying. If he truly thought he saw a shotgun at the time he fired, he would have mentioned that to his supposedly hysterical girlfriend - he would have said, "yeah, but baby, he had a gun" or something to that effect and he didn't - his girlfriend stated he never mentioned the fact that someone had a gun.

If the jury finds reasonable doubt - they are as stupid as the Zimmerman jury.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Another day of Strolla asking irrelevant questions in order to confuse the jury. La-tee-da

Happy Monday all!!
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:14 pm

OK, I'm here....gonna find the feed.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:17 pm

--sounds like the ME will be up next after the a.m. break.

Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN · 2m
I can hear Healey saying graphic photos and testimony is up next and that he will warn people in the gallery. @FCN2go #MichaelDunn

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:18 pm

--good feed here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:28 pm

thank you. Are they on a break?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:30 pm

yep - they are due back any moment.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Lost feed/sound on all links...rats
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:12 pm

I still have WIld About Trial
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:23 pm

I am liking the ME.....very clear and very understandable
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next