CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

+25
justthefactsforjustice
sidewinder
ecossiepossie
Nell Belle
Cleos_mum
axpm
ADMaximus
MorganMars
Byia
Omachka
Gizmo711
Gettingtired
Kate1230
One Wonders
NoahMan
MoxieDoll
ellejay
Nan11
bigman
sams
CherokeeNative
LiveLaughLove
ForJustice
Febbie
papapi
29 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:44 pm

just fell over the step in my living room. don't think my arm is broken, but the muscles are seriously hurt. put a sling on and took some advil. we'll see what happens. won't be typing anything.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:03 pm

I am ready to murder Strolla - his questioning is completely irrelevant to the issues to be determined by the jury - completely a distraction trying to confuse the jury.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:06 pm

yikes chickie!

--whoa! the state rests.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Oh no CB - I hope you are okay. Yikes
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Why am I once again left with the feeling that not everything that could have been said or presented by the prosecution was said or presented?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:10 pm

all I can say is my r upper arm hurts like hell
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sams Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Why am I once again left with the feeling that not everything that could have been said or presented by the prosecution was said or presented?  
State rested, after what? 3 days? I feel the same way CN.
At last, HLN and Vinnie have something going on the TV now,

Last edited by sams on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

sams

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As The State Rests, Michael Dunn Expected To Testify In His Own Defense

--snip--
Legal experts expect Michael Dunn will likely be called to stand in his own defense as soon as this afternoon as the trial against him for killing Jacksonville teen Jordan Davis enters it's second week.
~~~
"There's nobody else who is going to be able to tell the story," Sullivan said, noting that his defense will rest heavily on his ability to convince the jury that he felt that he was in mortal danger at the time of the shooting.
~~~
Police testimony over the weekend that Dunn shot between nine and eleven times at the car that Davis was riding in will also likely play a large part in the verdict.

"Even if you somehow justify those first three shots, saying I believe a shotgun was coming up at me, how do you justify the next seven?" asked Sullivan.

--more@link.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:37 pm

First witness for defense is Randy Berry, Dunn's flight instructor and friend

--calls dunn a "gentle man".
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:47 pm

ha, any rap music or young black men in your community gatherings
love that
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:50 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Why am I once again left with the feeling that not everything that could have been said or presented by the prosecution was said or presented?  

--I thought the same. after thinking about it over the lunch recess, if the state's objective was to "keep it simple", accomplished.

--we've seen what can happen when they bombard the jury with W's (kc Anthony).
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:52 pm

So, Dunn has no friends except for his parents' friends....
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:54 pm

I sure hope Dunn is on the stand today - I need some excitement in my life. LOL

CB, I hope you are okay. Feeling better?

CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:59 pm

reference Monday nite football cuz all young black men watch football
no pain as long as I don't move it
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Glad to hear that CB - don't move. LOL

Does anyone know what this guy is going to testify other than give defense the ability to get his photos into evidence?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:05 pm

What is Strolla trying to say? That someone took Jordan out of the SUV before any LE arrived?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:18 pm

Did you hear Strolla in his question, "...and we finally see video 1"....and then just now, he said to Dunn, "I knew it was coming." So apparently he thinks he has some info that is going to come out from the video of camera number 1 of the store video tapes.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:36 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:So, Dunn has no friends except for his parents' friends....

--appears to be the case. (shocker)friends of his parents, and the snivelling fiancée.

--how many more times can strolla bring up the dumpsters?
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:41 pm

is the blond dunn's dgt? is his son there?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:46 pm

got my answer
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:is the blond dunn's dgt? is his son there?

--I'm not sure who the blond is sitting next to dunn's parents. it could be his 21 year old daughter, I've only seen this pic of her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan · 16s
Afternoon break now. Healey said he expects to finish early today. Three more witnesses today. #DunnTrial

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:53 pm

So no Dunn testimony today. Rats. I am wondering if the state will put on any rebuttal witnesses after Strolla is done - they have two witnesses who have derogatory stuff to say about him - murder to hire and putting gun to ex-wife's head. I just don't feel like the prosecution has given it their all - maybe I am just being negative
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Somebody needs to let Corey & Team know that we can hear their discussions between counsel (whispering).
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm

--so, strolla only has 2 W's left. one will be this "expert", the other must be the murderer himself.

--the judge anticipates closing arguments after lunch tomorrow, jury instructions Tuesday...we should have a verdict this week at this rate.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next